Kojima is the most overrated game developer in history

Tonbo

Pro
Daps
He reminds me of Kanye, I respect his creativity but people like that need to be reigned in or everything goes off rails. It doesn't help when the industry you're in keeps reiterating that you're a genius and offer little to no negative feedback even when they product is trash.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I watched that shyt last night looking confused as fukk

Like...
gucci-mane-release-prison-compressed.png

Then he cut a whole baby on like it was a power switch on some shyt...imma have to watch it again.

:mjlol:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
To me, i can see where yall coming from but, every time kojima got to do something other than MGS proper, it was good - great. (PT, ZoE, Botkai, Castlevania: Lord of Shadows, Revengance)

Peace Walker and MGSV had great game play and middling stories.

This will be a clean slate for koj and wont be hampered with 20 years of MGS story. Im cautiously optimisitc for peacewalker/mgsv/PT game play evolved :yeshrug: :wow:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
How can you judge the game when so little has been shown and is known about it. Like I said in another thread he has a great track record with providing good material.....wait and see before you call it shyt.

Last edited:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
How can you judge the game when so little has been shown and is known about it. Like I said in another thread he has a great track record with providing good material.....wait and see before you call it shyt.
Over 15 minutes of the game has been shown and people still don't know shyt. He's on his own now so that track record doesn't mean much. He could be a Vince Russo.
:gucci:his last game was mgsv which is a classic
No it's not.

Last edited:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
He is overrated as fukk and HES STILL THE GAWD AT THE SAME TIME FAM SO IT DONT MATTER :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed: