KKK get stomped out in South Carolina

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Please be aware of what's going on over there. To all the idiots in here saying the they jumped him all all that other bullshyt to sympathize for that fakkit cac, this is not one sided

white bytch talks shyt and gets dropped
:mjlol:

Please stay aware yall

:deadmanny: at that fat white bytch talking shyt, getting slapped, and then going into :to: mode

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
condone racial wars breh, which I KNOW is moddable on this site

In that entire statement, when the fukk did I "condone racial wars"? :dahell:

I didn't say they should unite and get at all white people.

What I said was they should unite and start getting at these KKK members/Skinheads who are out here hurting black people.

That ain't a race war. So FOH with that bullshyt. :thumbyfoh:

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Okay...I have to spill the beans here. I'm not a new poster, I'm actually a former coli poster who retired and decided to make a new screenname. I'm from the class of 2012 but I won't say who.

This site is becoming very anti black honestly. I feel like black folks have a very hard time finding safe spaces to discuss our issues because of people like the aforementioned. Whether out of racism and taking some sick delight out of our problems or they just want to tell us what to think and how to feel about situations that affect us only. I swear to god its white privelege, entitlement and a god complex all at that same time.

I honestly every white person and non-black person on this site seriously needs to shut the fukk up when it comes to black people's issues. It doesn't involve you...unless you care to actually do something about racial oppression your words don't need shyt. We aren't charity cases we don't need you to hold our hands just focus on your fukking bullshyt and stay out of ours. You don't respect us, you care to, you just want to take everything from us and give us nothing in return seriously. Your words of recognition of racism do not mean shyt to me, I just see you as the biggest goddamn dap panderers on this site cause you want to be cool with the black people and their culture. Man fukk off.
Bro, I respect everything you're saying in here and I agree with the majority, but your use of "we" , "us" and "non black" is confusing especially when you aren't black yourself.
I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure you said that in the past

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
In that entire statement, when the fukk did I "condone racial wars"? :dahell:

I didn't say they should unite and get at all white people.

What I said was they should unite and start getting at these KKK members/Skinheads who are out here hurting black people.

That ain't a race war. So FOH with that bullshyt. :thumbyfoh:
ok militant

Benny Blanco

Remember Me?
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Bro, I respect everything you're saying in here and I agree with the majority, but your use of "we" , "us" and "non black" is confusing especially when you aren't black yourself.
I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure you said that in the past
Alright...I have a confession to make.

I am @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* this is my alias.

Daps
Damn it's sad that violence is finally being accepted,but this is what we must do,no more marching and talking,time to bust some heads

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know exactly where you're coming from, but if they're pushing The Message they're a part of the problem, too. I'm from the South and broke ass Whites down there have been brainwashed for 150 years that their biggest problem is broke ass Blacks. Each side fights each other and the system stays the same.

Fair enough brother. Don't get it twisted, I'm on your side, but I'm just sick of seeing humanity destroy itself over ignorance. I'm venting more or less.

Daps
So disappointed. Maybe its just the way I was brought up, but I just don't feel like this is an affective way of dealing with something like this. Blacks need to vote, get into positions of power, generated money within OUR community. Thats the best payback to the KKK. This is just emotional bullshyt that isn't going to help anybody. So foolish.

Yo tell me you playing:mjlol:

You playing right?:francis:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is their flag, it represents them, just like your Dominican Flag represents you. The difference is the racial connotations.

Haitians might start seeing your flag as a symbol of oppression, so you might be pulled into a similar predicament, on the other side.

:ehh: Symbols certainly have different connotations depending on your upbrining, that I agree. I do agree that the rebel flag does not belong on any state capitol, period, but I feel those people have a right to fly it in their backyards if they want to. That is their right.

I am Dominican ethnically, yes, but keep in mind I have a very diverse ethnic background. The dominican flag means a certain way to me just as the American flag means something else to me.

Creepn

All Star
Daps
You don't get the point, genius. These poor trailer trash bumfukks are just pawns that have been used by the rich plantation owning class for centuries. You wanna fight white supremacy? Attack the actual power structure. You and all the other militants are building a bridge that leads into the ocean. You don't win chess by killing pawns, you win by trapping the king.

The flag thing is just giving those supremacists fodder to fukk with the poor black people living in these communities. This is all engineered purposely.

I'm not scared at all. If I have to defend myself I am prepared to do so, probably better than you. But go ahead, continue to pop off. Everyone is tough on the net.

Who's creating these pawns and pulling the strings? Is it this guy?
Dr._Evil_Austin_Powers.png

fukk outta here. "Theorists" always talking about "The Man pulling strings" or "Master laughing behind scenes" WHO? Just come out and say it. WHO? Stop all the boogeyman bullshyt and come out with it.