KKK get stomped out in South Carolina

Benny Blanco

Remember Me?
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Sometimes people have just had enough and we will not tolerate the promotion of racist agendas, while I normally don't condone violence sometimes our reactions to extreme white supremacy is going to be extreme at times. We have had enough.
You can only bully someone until they've had enough. That's history for you. One side takes abuse until they say "that's it".

Take it from Rosa Parks on the bus....eventually you get sick and tired of being disrespected as a human being. This is what black folks go through daily.

You don't ask for respect...you earn it.

Benny Blanco

Remember Me?
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
You what exactly are we accomplishing?! Nothing!

I told somebody its poor black people, out there fighting poor white people, meanwhile they have the same master sitting on laughing at them quibble. They have the same problems and want the same opportunities for their families. Most of them, black and white, only speak english and don't have educations beyond high school. And in the near future with the influx of Hispanics and Latinos and the rise of Spanish, they, and they children, will find acquiring a job will be harder if they are not bi-lingual specifically in Spanish. So y'all go on head and fight each other while the Hispanics and Latinos creep in, and the Chinese buy up the land, and the Zionist exploit the political and economic system.
You expect poor people...regardless of race...to fix their situation overnight? Sheesh. It isn't that simple.

I mean the class vs race argument gets tired because the deflections within it are so intellectually dishonest and obscuring history...but when you have been hindered to compete in the game of life due to finance you don't have the resources or even basic motivation to change that. There's an attitude of hopelessness that comes with poverty and that makes people do things they wouldn't usually do if they were in a better situation. Another thing these "money doesn't buy happiness" people wouldn't understand.

When you don't have the access to healthy food, healthcare, education and higher education...it takes its toll on the body and mind. With situational poverty comes depression and other mental illnesses and even drug use.

Why scold people for things they never had control of? For things they don't realize until the attain the knowledge to realize is good or bad? Condemning poor people for being poor is like condemning a woman's choice of dress for why she got raped. It's not only dishonest and despicable it's also beyond short sighted.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Will you c00ns and non-blacks please go back to cesspool that is the lockeroom? This section is for us "militants"...
U see em right?

They bytch and complain about black folks discussing racial issues in the TLR only to have the conversations moved here in the Root where they still come in and complain about it :mindblown:

Spare us ur little sensitive ass cac feelings and take your pasty asses back to that cesspool known as the Locker Room.

There's a pedo in this thread too if yall didn't know :mjpls:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
word.....good folks though.....my former boss invited me to a cookout on James Island....mane..i ain't never saw soooo much food and had such a good time...so accommodating....the breeze coming off dat harbor :whew:

i swear if i ever get to purchase some land id love to buy some in that Chucktown area......

love the history too with King street......good times...

some of the sexiest dark skinned women i ever seen
:drool:

my ex fiancé is from that area near follys island.... :mjcry: god i miss her beauty....with her byatch azz :lolbron:

we had a Thick azz sista named Sista Deidre on the :hamster: before it shut down..she was a music reviewer journalist for a local magazine in that area around the time Chuck T. was running the mixtape game down there.....

hmmmm you just gave me a good idea for my next vacation spot ..thanks :Obama:

Yep. SC is an underrated city. I'm going back next week. My mom and sister live there now. Another beautiful island down there is Kiawah. My cousin was fukking this rich white lady. Her husband was this famous lawyer and they had a summer home on Kiawah. They lived right next to Will and Jada who also have a summer home there. He fukked her so good we got to stay in that mansion for 2 weeks. She gave him the keys to the benz and the crib.
If I ever get some real money I'm getting a house downtown charleston or kiawah. it's such a nice city with alot of old charm but it's still updated. I'm trying to start a family with @jesstaras. She's in charleston too. :wow:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
U see em right?

They bytch and complain about black folks discussing racial issues in the TLR only to have the conversations moved here in the Root where they still come in and complain about it :mindblown:

Spare us ur little sensitive ass cac feelings and take your pasty asses back to that cesspool known as the Locker Room.

Agreed 100%. They b*tched and moaned, but cant stop following us like a battered house wife.

Benny Blanco

Remember Me?
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Where are all of these Uber wealthy black people at that are oppressing blacks and other races? Where are all of the disgustingly rich black people that get to gallant without a care in the wo4ld? What percentage of black people in America much less the world make more that $75,000 a year in income?

This is why some of yall need to just stop making that class versus race argument. Especially given America's very well publicized history of barring blacks from generational wealth.

Alot of people who make this argument really just seem like those people who cover their eyes when people get murdered in scary movies. You can't bury your head in the sand when life gets to real or unpleasant. shyt happens. If you don't recognize a problem how do you even know it exists?

And alot of people know the answers but won't acknowledge them. There's a reason behind that...and you must be blind to not see it.

Benny Blanco

Remember Me?
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
U see em right?

Okay...I have to spill the beans here. I'm not a new poster, I'm actually a former coli poster who retired and decided to make a new screenname. I'm from the class of 2012 but I won't say who.

This site is becoming very anti black honestly. I feel like black folks have a very hard time finding safe spaces to discuss our issues because of people like the aforementioned. Whether out of racism and taking some sick delight out of our problems or they just want to tell us what to think and how to feel about situations that affect us only. I swear to god its white privelege, entitlement and a god complex all at that same time.

I honestly every white person and non-black person on this site seriously needs to shut the fukk up when it comes to black people's issues. It doesn't involve you...unless you care to actually do something about racial oppression your words don't need shyt. We aren't charity cases we don't need you to hold our hands just focus on your fukking bullshyt and stay out of ours. You don't respect us, you care to, you just want to take everything from us and give us nothing in return seriously. Your words of recognition of racism do not mean shyt to me, I just see you as the biggest goddamn dap panderers on this site cause you want to be cool with the black people and their culture. Man fukk off.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Say what you say. But its the truth. Im not advocating that we be concerned with the white plight, but we should not waste our energy fighting them in the streets over a flag. It's silly. All I care about is black pride and equity. I know removing a flag, and beating up broke ass white people isnt accomplishing sh!t. Call me c00n, slave whatever...dont mean much to me.

nikkas are dumb n blind..not realizin the one flag that has flown high since the original settlers were treatin their ancestors like shyt for 100 of yrs..til now...has flown high thru every generation of nikkadom..

but the confederate gets blame...

slaves ...lynchin...injustice before and after the confedrate flag was sewn up

Benny Blanco

Remember Me?
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Another thing I have to say about the root...this is why no black owned and operated anything can exist peacefully in western society. Our history and struggle is unique. We can't exist in a space where we have to double time and not discuss our oppression around our oppressors and other who don't understand us without friction or some sort of uncompromising element. Why do we have to tuck ourselves away in this little spot? Why is it that makes what we talk about so uncomfortable to the rest of the world especially (mainstream) white america?

We're never going to be accepted by them so what's the point? There are still people that think the coli is some n***er site and that's never going to change so why should we have to appeal to them? fukk them...they ain't making us richer they actually taking our money cause it goes back to them in some way shape or for cause of this economic slavery that's cause by our collective lack of generational wealth and ownership.

That's what I think of all of these tourists in our culture. Unless you respect us as human beings and actually see us as more than a punching bag or a source of cheap labor get the fukk out my face. I hate fake people. I can smell dispel from a mile away.

I don't even get mad about the shyt anymore. I'll expose your ignorance to your face speak my peace and have you looking stupid without even lifting my finger. That's how I demand respect. I just let people know that I am not a doormat and I have certain boundaries that if you overstep I let you know you can't go there and to just stop before it gets any worse. Take the L, and just remember next time not to do it again. It might change your life.

Benny Blanco

Remember Me?
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
nikkas are dumb n blind..not realizin the one flag that has flown high since the original settlers were treatin their ancestors like shyt for 100 of yrs..til now...has flown high thru every generation of nikkadom..

but the confederate gets blame...

slaves ...lynchin...injustice before and after the confedrate flag was sewn up
It's not just the flag, it's the mentality behind the flag...you have to remove that before you make any progress.

The fact that people are fighting to keep it up shows you we still got a long ways to go before we see signs that anybody wants to change.

Benny Blanco

Remember Me?
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Will you c00ns and non-blacks please go back to cesspool that is the lockeroom? This section is for us "militants"...
Don't even acknowledge them. They are beyond lost and probably will never be found.

I just see them like drugs addicts...they don't want to admit there's a problem until it's too late. And blame those that want to help them for their problems as if not addressing the elephant in the room is going to help matters.

I also think it's funny they want to use the "what are you doing for the black community" retort as if they're doing anything.

The fact they scorn people and feel like calling them out is some sort of accomplished shows you how fukked up mentally our people are. They actually think that we are not oppressed. They don't want you talking about it cause it makes them uncomfortable. They think racism doesn't effect them and because they are doing good it's not an issue...even though people think you can't do both as if we can only focus on one thing at a time. Deep down they probably our the types that tell you that "they don't want to hear that Malcolm x/mlk shyt" or they just aim to make white people feel comfortable.

I notice this amongst black people in america. Hard time coexisting around people that are complicit in your oppression . Or can't even accept that you have hardships they can't relate to. I notice people want America to be some sort of universal entity that transcends all boundaries but that's not possible. This is why I think American pop culture has messed up black people's minds.

There are seriously alot of black people out there that honestly think racism isn't a problem for them. That think they're supposed to be struggling cause they're black and supposed to be poor and bummy. This mentality took centuries to hammer into the skulls of many. I can't blame them at the end of the day it's just sad to see. Black people will never be able to mesh with American culture without issue.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
It's not just the flag, it's the mentality behind the flag...you have to remove that before you make any progress.

The fact that people are fighting to keep it up shows you we still got a long ways to go before we see signs that anybody wants to change.
but its more hatred behind ol glory than it is behind the confederate

woods knew to take somethin the avg nikka wouldnt understand..n flip it...get rid of it..n the same shyt will be goin on with the american flag

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
shyt like this makes me wanna gang-bang. :wow:

If Crips, Bloods, Gangsta Disciples, Vice Lords, etc. all united and started an army that did shyt like this, I would enlist. :myman:
condone racial wars breh, which I KNOW is moddable on this site