KKK get stomped out in South Carolina

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Its a start but nikkas have got to better.Gotta do more bruh,those crackas used to whoop nikkas to oblivion and if they ganged up on nikka he would of never gotten back up. Especially if its the 60s.Its a shame the racist twat was able to get up and walk off.

Now, I know you got some nikkas who don´t want to open their eyes and deal with reality but are nikkas bold enought to shoot up a KKK rally after they done shot up a church.

This is what I mean by nikkas not being able to keep it real,why would nikkas thinking giving a lightweight beatdown enough.Them whiteboys used to hang,castrate,lynch,burn, and do all kind of shyt to nikkas.fukk out of here with a few videos that really get nothing done.I give them they respect.
they were whooping on us with no fear of consequences. these brothers were getting their licks in on these cacs with the thought of getting away from the police in the back of their mind. different circumstances...

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
@151_Pr00f if that's what you gathered from my post I seriously wonder about your comprehension ability

I almost forgot who you are :pachaha: I can't take anything you say serious or have any serious dialogue with a nikka who openly talks about suckin dikk, doin gay shyt and sayin wild pedo shyt about kids" :snoop:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I almost forgot who you are :pachaha: I can't take anything you say serious or have any serious dialogue with a nikka who openly talks about suckin dikk, doin gay shyt and sayin wild pedo shyt about kids" :snoop:

:dahell: Whoa, whoa, nobody ever said anything about gay shyt my man. True or false: does Carmelo Anthony have a fat ass? Don't even play stupid with me.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta find a way to blame Obama huh? :beli:

Unless Obama becomes dictator and throws the constitution in the bushes, those racist clowns at the KKK can still practice their "freedom of speech".
Why are you worried so much about his pride more than he does? He would rather ship soldiers over seas to deal with threats but won't deal with threats that are home grown here in the states. Nothing you say or kiss enough of his ass will change those facts.

Last edited:

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
What most people in this thread fail to realize is while you're rejoicing these Blacks stomping out the cac, those same cacs are funding politicians and propping up businesses to further disenfranchise all of us.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
@-o3- this you breh?

didn't even watch the video to know that you ain't even serious.

i'm starting to question some of the people's reading comprehension level. what part of what i said sounded like i was caping for these whites?

as far as that video with the cop...if you were that brotha, would you stand by and do nothing? if you were the same cop, but white protecting the rights of black panther members when one passes out from heat stroke...you could stand there and watch. ...hell and even let said black black panther sit in the hot sun for four hours without calling in EMTs. your superiors and white america wouldn't give two sh!ts. try that as a black cop with a white civilian.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What most people in this thread fail to realize is while you're rejoicing these Blacks stomping out the cac, those same cacs are funding politicians and propping up businesses to further disenfranchise all of us.
And what you fail to realize is that no matter if black people stomped them out or extended their hand they will continue to vote in a way that supports white supremacy. The only difference is that if we extend our hands and Kombaya they will think we like white supremacy.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Why are you worried so much about his pride more than he does? He would rather ship soldiers over seas to deal with threats but won't deal with threats that are home grown here in the states. Nothing you say or kiss enough of his ass will change those facts.

You sound just like the same cacs who despise him. Wanting him to be the Magic nikka. Doing shyt no other president has done or will ever do. The man has done tons of shyt for us, but it's never enough (just like cacs do).

whatever :snooze:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
they were whooping on us with no fear of consequences. these brothers were getting their licks in on these cacs with the thought of getting away from the police in the back of their mind. different circumstances...

When there are 8 or 9 nikkas whooping on one person it doesn't take more than 20 seconds to where they can´t get up from walking. Be real bro, there was one dude in the black mob that had a 4x4 , yet they were still not able to beat him down like he should of.

Even in the video of the honky getting beat down at a beach party and the broad in the bikini came to stop it, the white dude was still able to get up. One other coli poster said, nikkas would never be satisfied,like that really was as crucial offensive against these racist rednecks.

nikkas are acting like bytches now a days, until nikkas man up ain´t shyt going to change..

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sound just like the same cacs who despise him. Wanting him to be the Magic nikka. Doing shyt no other president has done or will ever do. The man has done tons of shyt for us, but it's never enough (just like cacs do).

whatever :snooze:
Obama isn't paying you enough.