KKK get stomped out in South Carolina

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
me neither :myman:

I went to school in the land of geechie/Gullah.......

it's the home of SMOKING JOE FRAZIER

Joe+Frazier+JoeFrazier.jpg

I spent my sophomore year at summerville high not to far from chucktown. i have alot of family in charleston, johns island, west ashley and those geechie nikkas don't play at all.

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
I disagree with the flag being flown over a state capitol and the fact these racist fakkits want it is just proof of how dumb they are. I don't know how any American would be proud of a flag that isn't even theirs.
That is their flag, it represents them, just like your Dominican Flag represents you. The difference is the racial connotations.

Haitians might start seeing your flag as a symbol of oppression, so you might be pulled into a similar predicament, on the other side.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You what exactly are we accomplishing?! Nothing!

I told somebody its poor black people, out there fighting poor white people, meanwhile they have the same master sitting on laughing at them quibble. They have the same problems and want the same opportunities for their families. Most of them, black and white, only speak english and don't have educations beyond high school. And in the near future with the influx of Hispanics and Latinos and the rise of Spanish, they, and they children, will find acquiring a job will be harder if they are not bi-lingual specifically in Spanish. So y'all go on head and fight each other while the Hispanics and Latinos creep in, and the Chinese buy up the land, and the Zionist exploit the political and economic system.

Scary slave c00n nikka talk 101 :mjlol:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
You don't get the point, genius. These poor trailer trash bumfukks are just pawns that have been used by the rich plantation owning class for centuries. You wanna fight white supremacy? Attack the actual power structure. You and all the other militants are building a bridge that leads into the ocean. You don't win chess by killing pawns, you win by trapping the king.

The flag thing is just giving those supremacists fodder to fukk with the poor black people living in these communities. This is all engineered purposely.

I'm not scared at all. If I have to defend myself I am prepared to do so, probably better than you. But go ahead, continue to pop off. Everyone is tough on the net.

I know exactly where you're coming from, but if they're pushing The Message they're a part of the problem, too. I'm from the South and broke ass Whites down there have been brainwashed for 150 years that their biggest problem is broke ass Blacks. Each side fights each other and the system stays the same.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Scary slave c00n nikka talk 101 :mjlol:
Say what you say. But its the truth. Im not advocating that we be concerned with the white plight, but we should not waste our energy fighting them in the streets over a flag. It's silly. All I care about is black pride and equity. I know removing a flag, and beating up broke ass white people isnt accomplishing sh!t. Call me c00n, slave whatever...dont mean much to me.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Say what you say. But its the truth. Im not advocating that we be concerned with the white plight, but we should not waste our energy fighting them in the streets over a flag. It's silly. All I care about is black pride and equity. I know removing a flag, and beating up broke ass white people isnt accomplishing sh!t. Call me c00n, slave whatever...dont mean much to me.

Do you really think the only reason white people were getting their ass whooped in that video was because of the flag only? :what:

How dense can you be? :why:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I spent my sophomore year at summerville high not to far from chucktown. i have alot of family in charleston, johns island, west ashley and those geechie nikkas don't play at all.

word.....good folks though.....my former boss invited me to a cookout on James Island....mane..i ain't never saw soooo much food and had such a good time...so accommodating....the breeze coming off dat harbor :whew:

i swear if i ever get to purchase some land id love to buy some in that Chucktown area......

love the history too with King street......good times...

some of the sexiest dark skinned women i ever seen
:drool:

my ex fiancé is from that area near follys island.... :mjcry: god i miss her beauty....with her byatch azz :lolbron:

we had a Thick azz sista named Sista Deidre on the :hamster: before it shut down..she was a music reviewer journalist for a local magazine in that area around the time Chuck T. was running the mixtape game down there.....

hmmmm you just gave me a good idea for my next vacation spot ..thanks :Obama:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Do you really think the only reason white people were getting their ass whooped in that video was because of the flag only? :what:

How dense can you be? :why:
That's not what I wrote. But Im not about to go back and forth beyond this post.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

That's not what I wrote. But Im not about to go back and forth beyond this post.

:stopitslime:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Hey do you support an our own states within the U.S solution? I don't see why this idea is not supported more. You're absolutely right we are cut off from the economic reality of this country and its borderline impossible to tap into it. So why do we not just go on our own? if possible.

That'll never happen. Will these states still pay taxes to the US government? Will we have full control over the ports? You think all the white people in those states are just gonna up and leave? :heh: This government won't divi up shyt willingly. That's something you gotta take and probably 3-5% of us are on it like that.

I think us controlling our own nation is more plausible on the Motherland.