KKK get stomped out in South Carolina

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fyi this isn't real Klan. this whole event was staged. more divide & conquer tactics by the Obama government. the Federal government ran this entire operation, and the leader of this fake Klan that planned the rally at the South Carolina capitol is on record as an FBI informant.
Link ------> Patriot Games: KKK leader & undercover FBI agent heads South Carolina Confederate flag rally - Nate Thayer - Journalist
and the New Black Panthers are also undercover Feds. malik Zulu Shabazz is close friends with Eric Holder. Black Lawyers For justice,the black hate group that also rallied today is headed by Shabazz,he practiced law with Holder in Washington D.C. before becoming Attorney General. al Sharpton, jesse Jackson, all the black, race agitators in the media are feds. ny daily news outed Sharpton as a fed months ago. the cultural Marxists will not stop short of a total social upheaval and minority rule. you think videos like these of thugs attacking innocent white people are funny,you're just pawns. the last bastion of freedom in America are the white,sovereign citizens like cliven bundy who stand up to the federal government. once Oabama federalizes the police,it's all over. blacks voted for Obama 98% and are owned and controlled by the cultural Marxists,fighting on command for Obama in his race war and doing their bidding lock stock and barel. wake up,people!

It might be some truth in what you just posted, but you really trying to blame Obama?

He's a nobody.A puppet doing what he's told to do

It's a bunch of CAC's in the shadows running this shyt

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Unless you two are going to do something to the billionaires that run this country, having this passive response to white supremacy and racism towards blacks is just as foolish. I understand you're both white, and you probably don't like seeing whites getting an aggressive response to their aggressive actions that started the whole thing(see how that works) but trying to promote a docile response to this sort of things in black people is both disingenuous and manipulative. In which case, y'all some bytches, fukk off to st0rmfr0nt.

@Kid McNamara Is white? I went back & forth with him a few days ago about toxic rap. I assumed he was black. I should've known he wasn't cuz of how hard he defended music that promotes the genocide of the black race:snoop:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
QsMijxp.gif
D'lo Brown paralyzed a cac wrestler for life... so thats a doubly appropriate gif for this thread.
:leon:

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
And what you fail to realize is that no matter if black people stomped them out or extended their hand they will continue to vote in a way that supports white supremacy. The only difference is that if we extend our hands and Kombaya they will think we like white supremacy.

I don't fail to realize anything and I never said that we should extend our hands.

It is basic modus operandi to not allow emotions to show when dealing with an enemy. That is easily exploited, and whites have been exploiting Blacks easily for centuries now. They can get you with nonsense like name-calling, flag waving, and then cool you down by giving you a white woman or a pat on the head. They've been doing this for hundreds of years. Time and time again they test you to see what you react towards. It never fails it seems. The only people that doesn't realize it is us unfortunately.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Kid McNamara Is white? I went back & forth with him a few days ago about toxic rap. I assumed he was black. I should've known he wasn't cuz of how hard he defended music that promotes the genocide of the black race:snoop:

Nah I seen his pics he's not white just a c00n at times. He says some pretty dumb shyt from time to time

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Only way things will change. Good to see they supposed gangsta thugs standing up and attacking the real enemy. Now only if the other states can follow suit.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't fail to realize anything and I never said that we should extend our hands.

It is basic modus operandi to not allow emotions to show when dealing with an enemy. That is easily exploited, and whites have been exploiting Blacks easily for centuries now. They can get you with nonsense like name-calling, flag waving, and then cool you down by giving you a white woman or a pat on the head. They've been doing this for hundreds of years. Time and time again they test you to see what you react towards. It never fails it seems. The only people that doesn't realize it is us unfortunately.
At the end of the day it doesn't matter what black people do, white people will support and maintain white supremacy so you saying anything about what white people are going to vote in responce to black people fighting back is disingenuous when their vote has been decided for 500 + years.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I upp'd this cause Tariq said KKK was in South Carolina and we didn't give them that work. Let's not get it twisted.

Man, I know a nega who ain't got no kind of drivers licenses that got his wife to drive him to Columbia just to fight the KKK.