KKK get stomped out in South Carolina

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Notice I never indicated whether they were right or wrong, and I never specifically named a party—white or black.

Rednecks are entitled to go out and there be outspoken and voice their opinions just as black people or guilty white people are free to do the same. There's just nothing productive that happens at events like this. Same reason I never go to political rallies.

Fights and arguments breaking out over what? Absolutely nothing. This flag shyt was all a distraction that is working perfectly to antagonize racist white supremacists

condone racial wars breh, which I KNOW is moddable on this site

I dont see a race war anytime soon in a America. We still in a 1st world country

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who's creating these pawns and pulling the strings? Is it this guy?
Dr._Evil_Austin_Powers.png

fukk outta here. "Theorists" always talking about "The Man pulling strings" or "Master laughing behind scenes" WHO? Just come out and say it. WHO? Stop all the boogeyman bullshyt and come out with it.

Subversive racists in our national government, real estate developers, people who run the private prison industry, people in charge of law enforcement down to the municipal level.

On a micro level if we're just talking the south, it's not an easy answer. We're talking about centuries worth of societal evolution.

Daps
All these losers in this thread getting pride out of this shyt :dead:

Y'all the same as racist white folk.

You got nothing going on in your life, so you cling to racial victories to feel better about yourselves.

:dead:

Me and my people are too busy making money and eating good/fukking bytches to be worried about this staged racial battle on TV.

This site is a loser counseling room.

bytch shut yo hoe ass up you fukking p*ssy

Daps
You're the p*ssy. Talkin tough on the internet because you aint doing any tough shyt off of it. Quit quoting me you obsessed fakkit. Unless you want others to know your real sexuality.

You stupid ass bytch wasn't you just in another thread calling a man's dikk juicy and shyt,you a p*ssy,you bytch ass nikka,always on some fukk shyt

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, you turned into a fakkit. You said you were leaving permanently, yet here you are again. WTF nikka, what is wrong wit you. You've said you was leaving like 20x, yet you always come back. You're not a man if you can't keep your word.

:russ: at the disgust in this post

coli addiction is real :mjcry:

Creepn

All Star
Daps
Subversive racists in our national government, real estate developers, people who run the private prison industry, people in charge of law enforcement down to the municipal level.

On a micro level if we're just talking the south, it's not an easy answer. We're talking about centuries worth of societal evolution.

You got it backwards then. The politicians are the pawns. They are voted and bought to further an agenda by the people. Types of people like these ignorant rednecks you see here. You thinking too hard imo.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:ehh: Symbols certainly have different connotations depending on your upbrining, that I agree. I do agree that the rebel flag does not belong on any state capitol, period, but I feel those people have a right to fly it in their backyards if they want to. That is their right.

I am Dominican ethnically, yes, but keep in mind I have a very diverse ethnic background. The dominican flag means a certain way to me just as the American flag means something else to me.

Makes sense....:smh:

Daps

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got it backwards then. The politicians are the pawns. They are voted and bought to further an agenda by the people. Types of people like these ignorant rednecks you see here. You thinking too hard imo.

Ehhhh, to an extent. More like a bishop or rook. And no, they don't represent the poor redencks at all. They appeal to their sense of religion and social conservatism, but if you really analyze most republicans and democrats alike, you'll notice many of them support corporations, support Israel, etc.

It's an illusion of choice.