KKK get stomped out in South Carolina

Daps
Thought I told you to stop quoting me if you wanted to keep fakin the step. You're another fakkit with an obsession of a male you don't know. Go play somewhere else, you're weighing the thread down with your useless ass :camby:

bytch ass muthafukka all you do is troll threads you piece of shyt,you aint shyt but a piece of shyt,understand shyt boy?

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
The capitol having a rebel flag is too funny fams. Backwards-ass South Carolina flying a flag that stood for treason, aka the highest offense in the country, above their capital and of course groups of fat redneck Cacs rally to defend it. That it flew for this long shows how worthless that state is. Not one good thing about that place as far as states go.:pacspit:

Benny Blanco

Remember Me?
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
nikka, you turned into a fakkit. You said you were leaving permanently, yet here you are again. WTF nikka, what is wrong wit you. You've said you was leaving like 20x, yet you always come back. You're not a man if you can't keep your word.
Lol. I was just trying this out. See if I could fly under the radar and have a clean slate start. I broke character too much. Eventually I was gonna fight caught. I've just been chilling...working...and devoting my time to this side hustle I'm getting going that's been my true passion. No disrespect I just wanted to drop old beef I had with people. That previous screen name had too much baggage to it. Just walking thruough.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Lol. I was just trying this out. See if I could fly under the radar and have a clean slate start. I broke character too much. Eventually I was gonna fight caught. I've just been chilling...working...and devoting my time to this side hustle I'm getting going that's been my true passion. No disrespect I just wanted to drop old beef I had with people. That previous screen name had too much baggage to it. Just walking thruough.
Good to have you back though.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
nikkas are never satisfied....

let me guess, not proud because he's breathing?

Its a start but nikkas have got to better.Gotta do more bruh,those crackas used to whoop nikkas to oblivion and if they ganged up on nikka he would of never gotten back up. Especially if its the 60s.Its a shame the racist twat was able to get up and walk off.

Now, I know you got some nikkas who don´t want to open their eyes and deal with reality but are nikkas bold enought to shoot up a KKK rally after they done shot up a church.

This is what I mean by nikkas not being able to keep it real,why would nikkas thinking giving a lightweight beatdown enough.Them whiteboys used to hang,castrate,lynch,burn, and do all kind of shyt to nikkas.fukk out of here with a few videos that really get nothing done.I give them they respect.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
welcome back bro

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
me neither :myman:

I went to school in the land of geechie/Gullah.......

it's the home of SMOKING JOE FRAZIER

Joe+Frazier+JoeFrazier.jpg

Lowcountry nikkaz don't play :win:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Obama won't do anything about this terrorist organization so black people are.

Gotta find a way to blame Obama huh? :beli:

Unless Obama becomes dictator and throws the constitution in the bushes, those racist clowns at the KKK can still practice their "freedom of speech".