King Von's baby momma is a commissioned officer in the army working towards a MBA.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
No bright or talented engineer is signing their life away to work in the military when they can earn boat loads more working in the corporate world and actually put their degree to use
Talented engineers become comissioned officers in the Air Force and retire at 40 clocking a minimum 6k a month tax free for the rest of their life and then make the decision on if they want to really run the numbers up and work private, be a contractor or if they want to chill:beli:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
the best and brightest women do not join the military
You’d be surprised. I went to school with some super smart women and men that took the jrotc and military route. 3.7+ gpa taking ap classes and all. They just wanted to go to university for free and have lifelong benefits. Granted they stayed in the military maybe only 5-10 years max but yeah. One shorty i know left to become a doctor another is in IT making good money

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
what do you mean? lol
You were in ROTC your insturctors was probably retired or Retired on active duty NCO's with combat patches yet you technically outranked them.

I don't know if you went to summer camp with a unit but even experienced privates knew more than you.

The problem with the military is that a fair amount of women tend to be thots so if you're like Destiny Kreme and you fukk your Platoon SGT on the Conference table in the the Battalion HQ and get out of work assignments because of it her fellow soliders won't respect her and if you're an officer and you have a enlisted boyfriend it's gonna be hard to take her seriously.

I didn't watch the clip she could be an NG Nasty Girl in Culinary unit but if she's active and doing anything remotely Hooah the fact that Von his her Baby father is gonna make her look crazy out here.

I served with Micheal Jordan's Big brother. the last thing you wanted to do was to ask him if he was related to MJ because he didn't want even the thought that he got any special treatment.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
You were in ROTC your insturctors was probably retired or Retired on active duty NCO's with combat patches yet you technically outranked them.

I don't know if you went to summer camp with a unit but even experienced privates knew more than you.

The problem with the military is that a fair amount of women tend to be thots so if you're like Destiny Kreme and you fukk your Platoon SGT on the Conference table in the the Battalion HQ and get out of work assignments because of it her fellow soliders won't respect her and if you're an officer and you have a enlisted boyfriend it's gonna be hard to take her seriously.

I didn't watch the clip she could be an NG Nasty Girl in Culinary unit but if she's active and doing anything remotely Hooah the fact that Von his her Baby father is gonna make her look crazy out here.

I served with Micheal Jordan's Big brother. the last thing you wanted to do was to ask him if he was related to MJ because he didn't want even the thought that he got any special treatment.
that dumb bytch! and I think it happened during staff duty or when she was on staff.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
that dumb bytch! and I think it happened during staff duty or when she was on staff.
anyone who's been in the army knew it had to happen during staff duty.

Funny story about recruiter lies, because I came in after 9/11 and was already a flabbyhead the recruiter said that maybe they'd make me in Charge of Quarters.

No scaredy cats who didn't join everyone has to get CQ duty it's basically guard duty where you answer the phone in case something happens.

There's usually a higher ranking CQ and a lower ranking CQ runner who is there for bathroom breaks and food runs.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
You were in ROTC your instructors was probably retired or Retired on active duty NCO's with combat patches yet you technically outranked them.

The problem with the military is that a fair amount of women tend to be thots so if you're like Destiny Kreme and you fukk your Platoon SGT on the Conference table in the the Battalion HQ and get out of work assignments because of it her fellow soldiers won't respect her and if you're an officer and you have a enlisted boyfriend it's gonna be hard to take her seriously.

good points though, got a lot of shyt from E-5 and E-6's when I was a cadet at an armor unit, the thing was they were already idiots or not on shyt there damn selves! It was just the fact I could "walk in" and make E-5 pay.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
anyone who's been in the army knew it had to happen during staff duty.

Funny story about recruiter lies, because I came in after 9/11 and was already a flabbyhead the recruiter said that maybe they'd make me in Charge of Quarters.

No scaredy cats who didn't join everyone has to get CQ duty it's basically guard duty where you answer the phone in case something happens.

There's usually a higher ranking CQ and a lower ranking CQ runner who is there for bathroom breaks and food runs.
yeah one of the guys who was one of the upper class man told me he had to do CQ as a LT, blew me away, that was just NCO's and lower enlisted. Also, that's cool you were with Jordan's brother, did he ever come through?