King Von's baby momma is a commissioned officer in the army working towards a MBA.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Folks in here talking crazy especially when's it comes to Black enlistment. Talking about the best and brightest ain't in the military when we have had SEVERAL threads before about the military being the chest code to black wealth in this country do to discrimination within those "high income" white collar jobs y'all thinking the best and brightest get:sas2:

Y'all in competition with H1-Bs while those military workers got steady checks and all types of benefits that go beyond the pay scale as well as retirement funding, but y'all got it:hubie:

I just know from within my extended relatives everyone that was enlisted is living more comfortably than the college grads, with no debt
I'm not an advocate of furthering white supremacy globally but for the fake coli miliant who wouldn't join the Military the one way to get a job a tether cannot get is to get a security clearance. I got several jobs that I wasn't even qualified for because I had a clearance. The fact that I don't have one no kinda makes living in the states not worth it to me for that reason alone.

You don't have to join the military to get a clearance (it's the easiest way to get one though) but on the SF-86 form they ask you how many foriegners you know and if you have a Top Secret or Single scope they ain't going to Indai to confrim that you actually got a A in your third grade science class in your third rate third world education system. So you're all american ass who lived in Bankhead your whole life is way easier to investigate and thus easier to get a clearance.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
My first combat systems department head was schooled at M.I.T. so not everyone serving got a degree from Eastern Michigan or Michigan State lol go blue !
and Central Michigan the ICDC of Military Colleges. I'm sure with everyone graduating from those schools they have to be real and not diploma mills but every dumb ass (but I got my degree though) graduated from one of thoese schools. I guess they give a lot of military credit and have super distance learning.

But Maryland also had a decent distance learning program and I was looking into it for grad school.