King Von's baby momma is a commissioned officer in the army working towards a MBA.

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
says who? :rudy: you do know the military officer corp is full of doctors, engineers, and other working professionals?

she has a degree and her earning potential as a Officer puts her in the top 22% of black educational attainment and if she hits over 100k as a officer (which will probably happen when she pins on Capt) she again is in the top 22% of income for black folks.

so what are we really talking about?
bright individuals do not join the military they go to places like Harvard, Stanford, etc...

Shang Tsung

All Star
Daps
says who? :rudy: you do know the military officer corp is full of doctors, engineers, and other working professionals?

she has a degree and her earning potential as a Officer puts her in the top 22% of black educational attainment and if she hits over 100k as a officer (which will probably happen when she pins on Capt) she again is in the top 22% of income for black folks.

so what are we really talking about?
No bright or talented engineer is signing their life away to work in the military when they can earn boat loads more working in the corporate world and actually put their degree to use

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's deeper den that.. Durk co-sign, pretty boy, being from chicago... his fame aint just one singular thing ..
Durk cosigned a lot of people who never made it big. Von’s music isn’t anything special, what set him apart was that his raps were “real.” :francis: Go look at the videos about him in YouTube, it’s never about the music. It’s who he killed, who he shot at, who het set up, etc.:francis:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
All I see here is a woman who realized she needed to make a change in her life and she took the military route. Salute to her. She stays in there and she’s going to retire better than probably 80% of Americans.

The military is a viable option for many of our young men and women.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
No bright or talented engineer is signing their life away to work in the military when they can earn boat loads more working in the corporate world and actually put their degree to use
This is true, too!

But it IS a good option for anyone who hasn’t found direction, doesn’t have family support or hasn’t created a real plan for their lives. You could do much worse.
I have retired military in my family and they retired at 50. They decided college wasn’t for them so literally said ✌🏾I’ll see you when I’m back lol

My fam didn’t see their vision, but decades later…🤷🏾‍♀️
They’ve have been having fun and traveling the globe for years. A real success story.