King Von's baby momma is a commissioned officer in the army working towards a MBA.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
bright individuals do not join the military they go to places like Harvard, Stanford, etc...
Man, what:dead:?

You need to read up on what the military offers people. It's quite literally a cheat code for people that grew up in rough areas.

Now, if you're an officer, it's on a whole 'nother level. She'll be making 100K when she makes O-3, and as an officer, she's already networking with other successful people.

FYI, it takes 3½ years to make O-3. Making 100k a year at 25-26 is practically unheard of unless you have a STEM major and network your way into a great job.

AND the military will pay off significant amounts of your student loans. She's most likely doing better financially than the average person that graduated from Harvard.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
No bright or talented engineer is signing their life away to work in the military when they can earn boat loads more working in the corporate world and actually put their degree to use
yall do know that the military has like 3 programs where they pay for your education as long ad you give them 4-10 years (depending on the occupation) back, right? :skip:

yall do know the military has jobs like research and development, chemical engineering, nuclear engineering, flight engineering, all the medical career fields you can think off, and increasingly ever IT job you can think off, right? :skip:

yall do know that military service as a officer is a stepping stone for politics, networking and a cheat code for experience, right? :skip:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Man, what:dead:?

You need to read up on what the military offers people. It's quite literally a cheat code for people that grew up in rough areas.

Now, if you're an officer, it's on a whole 'nother level. She'll be making 100K when she makes O-3, and as an officer, she's already networking with other successful people.

FYI, it takes 3½ years to make O-3. Making 100k a year at 25-26 is practically unheard of unless you have a STEM major and nettwork your way into a great job.

AND the military will pay off significant amounts of your student loans.
Yep she’s in a great position. She’s going to have a good life 👌🏾

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No bright or talented engineer is signing their life away to work in the military when they can earn boat loads more working in the corporate world and actually put their degree to use

Agree to disagree….. for one, you can probably retire after 20 years of active service…. So it’s not their “entire life” You can be active duty and still apply for med school if I’m not mistaken…. and all your tuition will be comped and you’ll get a stipend….. the naval academy has a top ten engineering school easily…. Also, you may be surprised at what military doctors/surgeons can actually make. I guess you also believe that the Army Corp of Engineers don’t have any talented or gifted minds enlisted….. :childplease:

Last edited:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Agree to disagree….. for one, you can probably retire in after 20 years of active service…. So it’s not their “entire life” You can be active duty and still apply for med school if I’m not mistaken…. and all your tuition will be comped and you’ll get a stipend….. the naval academy has a top ten engineering school easily…. Also, you may be surprised at what military doctors/surgeons can actually make. I guess you also believe that the Army Corp of Engineers don’t have any talented or gifted minds enlisted….. :childplease:
talk to em. these idiots think everyone wearing a uniform is doing a lifesim of full metal jacket

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
1. this is right in line with something that I’ve said before where the black community is one of the only communities where the best and brightest women are just as if not more often, dating and procreating with the worst degenerates of the community.
Bright women don't procreate with degenerates.

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
I work in a hospital and so many black nurses with bachelor's got babies with dudes and never been married. One of my exes is a nurse practioner and she had a baby last year with some dude who already got kids with some other woman. :snoop:
nursing is a blue collar job