King Von's baby momma is a commissioned officer in the army working towards a MBA.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
nah I was a cadet who got to do drill time with an armor unit, never went to NTC or none of that summer training bullshyt outside of the mandated rotc summer training.
Oh shyt you ain't do nothing. I seen regular drill duty when I was AGR being a cadet not even responsible for troops you had to have been hella bored.

We may never get reparations but damn if you didn't get a decent down payment.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
1. this is right in line with something that I’ve said before where the black community is one of the only communities where the best and brightest women are just as if not more often, dating and procreating with the worst degenerates of the community. commissioning as an army officer takes patience dedication and a vision of the bigger picture. I doubt she developed those traits as an adult, she probably was always academically advanced. In other ethnic communities, the smart kids only hang out with the smart kids. In the black community we do not do enough to buffer our smart and gifted children away from hood fukkery.

2. this is also a microcosm of the boy epidemic. secondary education has directed its focus toward uplifting women since the 60s, which results in women of all ethnic groups vastly outperforming men in the classroom. In the hood you see this manifestation all the time where a baby mama from around the block gets her shyt together and grinds it out through a LPN program or something similar.

Meanwhile quiet as kept and sad to say, many of the same boys in her cohort cannot even read at ninth or 10th grade levels which results in them divesting from the traditional educational to vocational structure.

It’s highly likely that even if King Von want it to go legitimate, he lacked the educational tools to put it all into practice.

3. Let this be a lesson to aspiring baby mamas, that child support check don’t go as far as you think, she still joined the army because she probably needed benefits and the ability to draw a pension.

Exact type of comment I was looking for. Her relationship with King Von makes you ask alot of social economic questions

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Oh shyt you ain't do nothing. I seen regular drill duty when I was AGR being a cadet not even responsible for troops you had to have been hella bored.

We may never get reparations but damn if you didn't get a decent down payment.
you have no idea.... but got paid to be bored so there's that. Also as a side note, I will be in the Sou tomorrow.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
the best and brightest women do not join the military
This is a very stupid comment

My sister and brother in law both met each other and married in ROTC and served together as officers in the military

Going on 15 years of marriage , 3 kids, both white collar jobs, and are both sitting on $$$$ that they save due to the discipline they’ve had over the years that helped them become officers in the first place

Incredibly proud of her, but painting a picture of all military women (especially officers) ain’t right

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
This is a very stupid comment

My sister and brother in law both met each other and married in ROTC and served together as officers in the military

Going on 15 years of marriage , 3 kids, both white collar jobs, and are both sitting on $$$$ that they save due to the discipline they’ve had over the years that helped them become officers in the first place

Incredibly proud of her, but painting a picture of all military women (especially officers) ain’t right
Folks in here talking crazy especially when's it comes to Black enlistment. Talking about the best and brightest ain't in the military when we have had SEVERAL threads before about the military being the chest code to black wealth in this country do to discrimination within those "high income" white collar jobs y'all thinking the best and brightest get:sas2:

Y'all in competition with H1-Bs while those military workers got steady checks and all types of benefits that go beyond the pay scale as well as retirement funding, but y'all got it:hubie:

I just know from within my extended relatives everyone that was enlisted is living more comfortably than the college grads, with no debt

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
Is it the fact that they a bad boy or is it because they have the confidence to talk to a woman?

Fukk even a "Bad Boy" its the fact they are fullblown murderers and criminals :aicmon:.

That "need confidence" to talk to women shyt is some internet Andrew Tate, Fresh & Fit bullshyt breh :mjlol:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Fukk even a "Bad Boy" its the fact they are fullblown murderers and criminals :aicmon:.

That "need confidence" to talk to women shyt is some internet Andrew Tate, Fresh & Fit bullshyt breh :mjlol:

So how come I've had several black women after me without being a murderer?