King Von's baby momma is a commissioned officer in the army working towards a MBA.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
:francis:I know multiple black women with masters/ PhD's who have baby daddy's that's in prison/ran off or was killed...
I work in a hospital and so many black nurses with bachelor's got babies with dudes and never been married. One of my exes is a nurse practioner and she had a baby last year with some dude who already got kids with some other woman. :snoop:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
If you’re a single mother independent chick you should go all the way being actually masculine to raise the kids. Military might not be that bad. She’ll get benefits too

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
We gotta stop with this manifesting and God will send you a husband mess in the comments, people need to clock back in to reality. Also, I still gotta :russ: at peeps setting up cameras and tripods to record and broadcast their usual daily activities.

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
The fact that she ended being his baby momma is a interesting social commentary on economic mobility between Black men and women in the hood.

Hood politics etc.

They're from the same hood and she used to fight in the street as a teenager while he was shootin.

She just got her shyt together as an adult.
If von woulda did the same instead of continuing to bullshyt, we'd be fawning over a come up black love story.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
kevin-kevinsamuels.gif

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
1. this is right in line with something that I’ve said before where the black community is one of the only communities where the best and brightest women are just as if not more often, dating and procreating with the worst degenerates of the community. commissioning as an army officer takes patience dedication and a vision of the bigger picture. I doubt she developed those traits as an adult, she probably was always academically advanced. In other ethnic communities, the smart kids only hang out with the smart kids. In the black community we do not do enough to buffer our smart and gifted children away from hood fukkery.

2. this is also a microcosm of the boy epidemic. secondary education has directed its focus toward uplifting women since the 60s, which results in women of all ethnic groups vastly outperforming men in the classroom. In the hood you see this manifestation all the time where a baby mama from around the block gets her shyt together and grinds it out through a LPN program or something similar.

Meanwhile quiet as kept and sad to say, many of the same boys in her cohort cannot even read at ninth or 10th grade levels which results in them divesting from the traditional educational to vocational structure.

It’s highly likely that even if King Von want it to go legitimate, he lacked the educational tools to put it all into practice.

3. Let this be a lesson to aspiring baby mamas, that child support check don’t go as far as you think, she still joined the army because she probably needed benefits and the ability to draw a pension.

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
1. this is right in line with something that I’ve said before where the black community is one of the only communities where the best and brightest women are just as if not more often, dating and procreating with the worst degenerates of the community. commissioning as an army officer takes patience dedication and a vision of the bigger picture. I doubt she developed those traits as an adult, she probably was always academically advanced. In other ethnic communities, the smart kids only hang out with the smart kids. In the black community we do not do enough to buffer our smart and gifted children away from hood fukkery.

2. this is also a microcosm of the boy epidemic. secondary education has directed its focus toward uplifting women since the 60s, which results in women of all ethnic groups vastly outperforming men in the classroom. In the hood you see this manifestation all the time where a baby mama from around the block gets her shyt together and grinds it out through a LPN program or something similar.

Meanwhile quiet as kept and sad to say, many of the same boys in her cohort cannot even read at ninth or 10th grade levels which results in them divesting from the traditional educational to vocational structure.

It’s highly likely that even if King Von want it to go legitimate, he lacked the educational tools to put it all into practice.

3. Let this be a lesson to aspiring baby mamas, that child support check don’t go as far as you think, she still joined the army because she probably needed benefits and the ability to draw a pension.

the best and brightest women do not join the military

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
the best and brightest women do not join the military
says who? :rudy: you do know the military officer corp is full of doctors, engineers, and other working professionals?

she has a degree and her earning potential as a Officer puts her in the top 22% of black educational attainment and if she hits over 100k as a officer (which will probably happen when she pins on Capt) she again is in the top 22% of income for black folks.

so what are we really talking about?