Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
kinect must be on..... kinect doesn't have to be on

system has to be online.... system doesn't have to be online

no used games or passing discs... yes used games and passing discs

no discs necessary after install... yes disc necessary after install

game sharing with 10 people... no game sharing with 10 people

now you can believe they would have magically done all these things on their own... but realistically.. if ps4 never dropped and there was no competition, do you honestly think they would have made these many changes???
First off, you basically said the same thing 4x and acted like you said 4 different things :stopitslime:
Kinect is still mandatory for the system to work. It being On and Off hasn't changed. YOU and other fanboys made up this lie that Kinect doesn't shut off
Kinect 1.0 shuts off, Kinect 2.0 shuts off the same way Kinect 1.0 does. You didn't know this, now they backpedaled once you learn about it :bryan:

System having online, now it doesn't need to be online is them listening to "uninformed fanboys" like yourself who once again didn't know the info, ran to your own conclusions (actually, your conclusion was dictated to you by fanboys) and that fear that was created forced them to go back on that policy. That impacts all the other shyt you tried to make seem like was separate. Used games is the same thing as the always online, its the reason they needed always online. Disc nessesary is also the same thing, some topic, you can't have used games but not require a disc in the system. but your trying to now make it 3 different things :wow:
Game sharing is another feature we lost because of the same topic. So you can't share with 10ppl because anyone could take 1 game, then share that with 10ppl, then you take the game and let somebody borrow it, they share it with 10ppl. Your taking these changes and going "Man, they have no idea about gaming" when they are the only company with games and system featuers worth talking about. The shyt you focusing on is so minor compared to everything else. Its funny, you cuz :umad:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"Any gamer out there that want to be a gamer and stay a gamer, and don’t have to worry about the console being a weaker version compared to the competition…paying extra for tv remote control features…no consistent vision, come to Sony!"

fixed

E3 came, Xbox dominated. Sony fanboys them screamed really loudly and one week later xbox changed its DRM, preorders then went thru the roof
So for one week, shyt looked bad. Now things look lovely and you REFUSE to acknowledge the "sinking ship is floating like a muh'fukka" now
More XB1's will sell this year, but if you wanna hold onto outdated pre-order numbers? More power to ya :salute:

so if things was looking lovely after one week, why would they just now announce that kinect isn't needed. i mean if things was looking lovely wouldn't they have just kept that shyt intact?

:pachaha: Rekka know he gone be playing X1 with us this holiday season.

Sad thing is he's influencing all his children to forgoe fun this holiday season so they can follow in his footsteps of stanery:scusthov:
real talk, if your kids dont have a nintendo system to play, they lost.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah this backpedaling is bad for the consumers. Y'all can celebrate them all you want. Sony is just gonna implement these same features later down the line. I thought it was all about the games though?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah this backpedaling is bad for the consumers. Y'all can celebrate them all you want. Sony is just gonna implement these same features later down the line. I thought it was all about the games though?

The hypocrisy is amazing. When the PS3 launched it was " I DON'T CARE ABOUT BLURAY...I JUST WANT GAMES "

Fast Forward to today, " I WANT ENTERTAINMENT BOX ".

:beli:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
not at 499. MS aint dropping that price though at launch. Next year is a safe bet.

Pre Order sales though are VERY :flabbynsick: on Ebay .... :scusthov:

I might cancel my two XB1 preorders I was gonna flip. :scusthov:

M$FT: Yea you no longer need the camera but :ufdup: you still going to pay for that shyt!

I give it a half year of being outsold by the PS4 for them to "introduce" a Kinnect less model at $399.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
100 bux MORE for a weaker spec'd PS4 from a company who is trying to emulate the PS4 now? Surely you jest my friend. \

If only MS was as confident in their product as you are then they wouldn't be backtracking like this....... :laff:

This is sad, MS is giving us a choice How does it take away from its features? Once again sony stans hating that MS Is doing the right things to right the ship:win:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Another feature that will be in all FPS games (not sure about launch titles) is the ability to lean.
How will you do it? By leaning in your seat :blessed: (Tru Story)

from your link said:
There was a demo shown at E3 called Reflex. This is an FPS game made in house to showcase how Kinect can be used.

• You’re shooting targets as usual, suddenly you’re outnumbered and enemies are shooting at you from all over the place. Raise your controller to chest level and your shield pops up. They can't hurt you now and you own them.
  • Wait! Invisible enemies are shooting at you! Good thing your helmet has an XRAY vision module. You touch your right temple to activate it. Now you can see them and you waste them.
  • Giant obstacles are flying at you while you sprint across a stretch of land. Lean left or right with your body and you strafe/dodge/roll accordingly. You are too quick.
  • You’re shooting at flying enemies and these guys are tough. Your puny gun can’t penetrate their armor. Except you have rockets. Raise your finger and point at each of the targets to lock on and you say, “fire missiles.” Something like this happens.

:ufdup:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The hypocrisy is amazing. When the PS3 launched it was " I DON'T CARE ABOUT BLURAY...I JUST WANT GAMES "

Fast Forward to today, " I WANT ENTERTAINMENT BOX ".

:beli:

You quoting me? I almost lost my job waiting in line for a ps3 at Walmart. I was all for Blu ray until I copped a WDTV. Honestly last gen I was in Law School. I probably watched way more movies than played games. Now... ehhhh I'll probably still do more watching than playing but I want the best experience. I thought the potential of the kinect was a game changer. Microsoft did too and now they disagree. The sad part is that Microsoft stays losing features... and still has more. Game wise I'm more interested in Microsoft games. But they keep showing Knack and Octodad. Killzone multiplayer and the order can be game changers but right now... graphic for graphic... game for game I'd prefer Microsoft. This might change! a lot of flip flopping going on... can't wait to see the games not on the devs kits. I'm not trying to get either at launch though.