Kinect not needed for Xbox One to function

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
lol @ nikkas thinking sony wasn't gonna do the same shyt as xbox and switched their steez up behind closed doors when they saw the feedback to the XB1

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They should advertise that having fun this holiday season with the Xbox One is optional and needn't be purchased.

PS4 it is! :blessed:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:usure:

FIMPM06FBVHDX7J.LARGE.jpg
Yeah, then this happened
http://www.dailytech.com/Microsoft+...to+Three+Years+Offers+Apology/article7945.htm
So they owned up to there mistake and fixed systems for free for the first 4yrs of the systems existence. You can't ask for better :salute:

But sony, the company that can do no wrong? They knew about there RROD (DRE) problems since day one. What did they do?
http://www.gamespot.com/news/sony-settles-ps2-class-action-suit-6139482
That was 2 weeks before the XBOX 360 LAUNCHED. You, the consumer had to sue sony for them to acknowledge they even had a problem :wow:

Now lets see what Microsoft has done to make sure this never happens again? Besides XB-Slims not having the RROD problem
You'd think they will learn from that and improve? They have, big time too
New thread for that tho, thanks kid :blessed:
But @AkaDemiK is technically right. They did "listen" to consumers since no one was wanting that overpriced snitchbox. :lolbron:

Stick to Windows and Office Ballmer. :ufdup:

DRM? DRANK
INDIES? DRANK
FAMILY PLAN? DRANK
HEADSET? DRANK
MANDATORY KINECT? DRANK

shaq-laugh.gif

Absolutely ZERO lack in faith in their original vision and product. ZERO. NADA. ZILCH!!!!
The Kinect is mandatory still. Having an Xbox One without a Kinect =
shaq-laugh.gif
but I'll let you keep making a fool of yourself

I told you a month ago the headset would be included. How is this a bad thing?

You took away the family plan, now your laughing like you give a shyt about gamers? Not when you are responsible for shyt like that :ufdup:

Indies? Who gives a shyt. You need to worry about Majors cuz right now you ain't got no games fool :laff:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
lol @ nikkas thinking sony wasn't gonna do the same shyt as xbox and switched their steez up behind closed doors when they saw the feedback to the XB1

NOPE. They had their price set in stone at 399 for a while. Was the camera dropped to reduce price? Probably, but people acting like Sony coming out at 399 after they heard the X1 price are wrong. PS4 prob was 350 with the camera.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/07/02/ps4-price-unrelated-to-xbox-one-rrp-announce-tretton/

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Why even get a PS4 at this point?

$100 difference for a 8-10yr product that has more/better features, online service, controllers, announced games, which equates to an overall better value. (as @MeachTheMonster put it :handshake:)

Is seeing a couple extra shirt buttons and tree leaves in Killzone that important to you sony stans? :what:

"True gamers," they claim. Embarrassing. :sitdown:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Why even get a PS4 at this point?

$100 difference for a 8-10yr product that has more/better features, online service, controllers, announced games, which equates to an overall better value. (as @MeachTheMonster put it :handshake:)

Is seeing a couple extra shirt buttons and tree leaves in Killzone that important to you sony stans? :what:

"True gamers," they claim. Embarrassing. :sitdown:

100 bux MORE for a weaker spec'd PS4 from a company who is trying to emulate the PS4 now? Surely you jest my friend. \

If only MS was as confident in their product as you are then they wouldn't be backtracking like this....... :laff:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
100 bux MORE for a weaker spec'd PS4 from a company who is trying to emulate the PS4 now? Surely you jest my friend. \

If only MS was as confident in their product as you are then they wouldn't be backtracking like this....... :laff:

Was Sony confident in 4 GB of ram?

How about the pseye?

Or their online service?

Of their "entertainment" features

Or their games?

Just like you stans they spend more time talking about the competitor than making their system the best it can be.

Lucky Xbox one owners will be having the most fun this Christmas. Waitstation stans will continue to be :mad: accross the interwebs until uncharted 2016:dead:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA

It really no point in getting a PS4 at launch..may as well wait to 2016 when good games come out.Only thing the PS4 got on the xbox is the graphics and that not going to be noticeable in multiplatform games..that everybody going to be playing
0SdaC7U.png

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Fixed my friend. nikkaz TOTALLY threw all their plans for the shyt in the bushes. A weaker PS4 for 100 dollars more isn't gonna cut it. And while lots of Xbots "may" like the news, plenty of mufukkaz haven't forgotten the shyt they tried to pull. You'd be a fool to trust them nikkaz again.

4175255982.jpg

:birdman: i trust no corporation, especially microsoft. if i do decide to get the x1 first i'm not copping until i'm sure there's no hardware problems. same with sony this gen was a total clusterfukk in regards to the quality and shelf of these consoles.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

What about "better value" dont you get.

The spec difference is minimal. The service difference is huge. :wow:

It sad to see fellow friends have such low expectations and short sightedness :to: