Kinect not needed for Xbox One to function

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
wow they really want to get rid of that bad pr. :manny: can't fault them for listening to their consumers

They aren't listening to consumers. Their competition is now dictating each and everyone of there moves at this point. If anything all xbox fans should be thanking Sony for forcing them to reverse course. Had Sony priced $499 or higher, required an internet connection or had a similar used game policy they wouldn't have blinked an eye at any of the negative press or gave a shyt what their consumers had to say.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
They aren't listening to consumers. Their competition is now dictating each and everyone of there moves at this point. If anything all xbox fans should be thanking Sony for forcing them to reverse course. Had Sony priced $499 or higher, required an internet connection or had a similar used game policy they wouldn't have blinked an eye at any of the negative press or gave a shyt what their consumers had to say.

it's the consumers. If ppl didn't have any issues with their proposed plans nothing would have changed. How delusional can you be?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
wow they really want to get rid of that bad pr. :manny: can't fault them for listening to them preorder sales and PR feedback

Fixed my friend. nikkaz TOTALLY threw all their plans for the shyt in the bushes. A weaker PS4 for 100 dollars more isn't gonna cut it. And while lots of Xbots "may" like the news, plenty of mufukkaz haven't forgotten the shyt they tried to pull. You'd be a fool to trust them nikkaz again.

4175255982.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:pachaha: Sony stans still reaching for a W.

Xbox has better games, features, controller, camera, online service, and value.

So now they're holding on to PR wins as if that has anything to do with a quality gaming experience.

At least y'all got uncharted 2016:manny:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:laff: and :smh: @ PS4 literally REFUSING to acknowledge the ship was sinking. xbox heads was lookin @ them projected figures like :merchant:
at least its ALMOST a competition.
E3 came, Xbox dominated. Sony fanboys them screamed really loudly and one week later xbox changed its DRM, preorders then went thru the roof
So for one week, shyt looked bad. Now things look lovely and you REFUSE to acknowledge the "sinking ship is floating like a muh'fukka" now
More XB1's will sell this year, but if you wanna hold onto outdated pre-order numbers? More power to ya :salute:
$400 Kinect-less Xbox One bundle coming soon. :troll:
Would you buy one if that was the case? :mjpls:
Thats a nice fanboy rendition to what really is happening. Microsoft set its price first. Sony would have the always on if you guys didn't cry for it not to be
Thats cool. It took away features I wanted, but I have to deal with that as I buy games directly from the cloud. I just can't share like I once could thanks to you :ufdup:
The xbox now allows indie devs to publish on XB1, thanks to sony.

On the flip, sony added 4gb more of RAM thanks to xbox (seems like a bigger deal)
sony TOOK AWAY the pack in camera to make the PS4 cheaper than the xbox (huge deal, loss for you)
Sony is charging for online mulitplayer to compete with XBL (another HUGE Deal, but how improved will it be? who knows)
Sony made it so 3+gb of RAM is reserved for the system OS to compete with whatever features XB1 has (another huge deal)

You guys look at the smallest of stories and act like its a big deal, then vice versa on the huge stories.
How about this, soon both systems will be out. One has the games, the system features. The other has none of that. :umad:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Fixed my friend. nikkaz TOTALLY threw all their plans for the shyt in the bushes. A weaker PS4 for 100 dollars more isn't gonna cut it. And while lots of Xbots "may" like the news, plenty of mufukkaz haven't forgotten the shyt they tried to pull. You'd be a fool to trust them nikkaz again.

4175255982.jpg
You'd be an idiot to trust sony EVER

Daps
I think they were trying to do a 'New Coke' type of thing, where they announce a bad product, get huge negative backlash, then be like :whoa: "okay, okay, we'll give you what you want"....which would then result in higher sales

I don't think that's gonna work here.....:heh:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
it's the consumers. If ppl didn't have any issues with their proposed plans nothing would have changed. How delusional can you be?

:beli: You really think if there was no competition they would be back tracking on their entire vision for their console? This is M$FT we are talking about, lets be serious. People had concerns prior to the shyt being announced. Everything that leaked was basically true, and people voiced their opinion about it then. If they care so much about what their consumers wanted why did they strut out there and announce every single item that people had voiced they were concerned about and wanted no parts of?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:beli: You really think if there was no competition they would be back tracking on their entire vision for their console? This is M$FT we are talking about, lets be serious. People had concerns prior to the shyt being announced. Everything that leaked was basically true, and people voiced their opinion about it then. If they care so much about what their consumers wanted why did they strut out there and announce every single item that people had voiced they were concerned about and wanted no parts of?

But @AkaDemiK is technically right. They did "listen" to consumers since no one was wanting that overpriced snitchbox. :lolbron:

Stick to Windows and Office Ballmer. :ufdup:

DRM? DRANK
INDIES? DRANK
FAMILY PLAN? DRANK
HEADSET? DRANK
MANDATORY KINECT? DRANK

shaq-laugh.gif

Absolutely ZERO lack in faith in their original vision and product. ZERO. NADA. ZILCH!!!!