Kinect not needed for Xbox One to function

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:upsetfavre: Brehs stop it with this games shyt, its embarrassing. We all know how this is going to go. The PS2 catalog is GOAT and the only system that may rival it is the PS1, the PS3 catalog>360. The likelihood of that changing this generation is slim to none. So cut the bullshyt. Xbox-oneeighty may have the better launch line up at this time, guess y'all can hang your hat on that.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
:laugh:

Even yall know this is pathetic at this point. Esp when it won't even matter....I had more respect for MS for trying to fukk yall over and being G about it. Now they scrambling like hoes trying to be a weak ass version of Dat Quad.
I was just trying to save you some money
0SdaC7U.png

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:upsetfavre: Brehs stop it with this games shyt, its embarrassing. We all know how this is going to go. The PS2 catalog is GOAT and the only system that may rival it is the PS1, the PS3 catalog>360. The likelihood of that changing this generation is slim to none. So cut the bullshyt. Xbox-oneeighty may have the better launch line up at this time, guess y'all can hang your hat on that.

Naughty Dog has yet to show their hand
Sony Santa Monica has yet to show their hand
Media Molecule yet to show their hand
Team Japan yet to show their hand

Just because MS shot their load at E3 doesn't mean Sony won't have games. nikkaz act like Sony hasn't had the best exclusives in forever. They mad doggie, but at least MS is giving them AA batteries this time.... :laff:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Like what :popcorn:

kinect must be on..... kinect doesn't have to be on

system has to be online.... system doesn't have to be online

no used games or passing discs... yes used games and passing discs

no discs necessary after install... yes disc necessary after install

game sharing with 10 people... no game sharing with 10 people

now you can believe they would have magically done all these things on their own... but realistically.. if ps4 never dropped and there was no competition, do you honestly think they would have made these many changes???

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:laugh:

Even yall know this is pathetic at this point. Esp when it won't even matter....I had more respect for MS for trying to fukk yall over and being G about it. Now they scrambling like hoes trying to be a weak ass version of Dat Quad.

:pachaha: Rekka know he gone be playing X1 with us this holiday season.

Sad thing is he's influencing all his children to forgoe fun this holiday season so they can follow in his footsteps of stanery:scusthov:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:usure: i didnt see Sony's name in them snitch documents :lupe:
sony aint out here hiring "ex"-police :lupe: :lupe:
I thought you was playing games, but apparently you are a hardened criminal and Xbox might snitch on you. Or you a fukking clown who ain't about that life
So stop acting like you are, and Kinect is a problem. You making up a reality you don't live in :ufdup:
Word?? So if I were to get a Xbone with say Battlefield 4, I NEED the kinect to play it??
You NEED Kinect to use the Kinect features that Battlefield 4 will have :umad:
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/07/11/battlefield-4-enlists-the-aid-of-kinect-on-xbox-one/
NOPE. They had their price set in stone at 399 for a while. Was the camera dropped to reduce price? Probably, but people acting like Sony coming out at 399 after they heard the X1 price are wrong. PS4 prob was 350 with the camera.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/07/02/ps4-price-unrelated-to-xbox-one-rrp-announce-tretton/
You know what makes you a bad poster Rekka. You seem to take anything sony says as gospel. I need people who think for themselves
You don't do that. You are quoting Jack Tretton who is the biggest liar in the industry.
PS4: WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY!!!

Anyone, just google "Jack Tretton Lies" and watch as page after page of this guy lying pops up. There was even a website that chronicled all of them :laff:
And this is who Rekkapryde in 2013 still uses for quotes :facepalm:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Naughty Dog has yet to show their hand
Sony Santa Monica has yet to show their hand
Media Molecule yet to show their hand
Team Japan yet to show their hand

Just because MS shot their load at E3 doesn't mean Sony won't have games. nikkaz act like Sony hasn't had the best exclusives in forever. They mad doggie, but at least MS is giving them AA batteries this time.... :laff:

Waitstaion 4

Maybe it will get better :blessed:

Sugar

Banned
Daps

"Any gamer out there that want to be a gamer and stay a gamer, and don’t have to worry about the console not living up to it's potential…having the worst online community…laggy as fukk, come to Xbox!"

fukking dead.... :deadrose:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:pachaha: Rekka know he gone be playing X1 with us this holiday season.

I'm not playing on a weak system....sorry. :heh:
MeachtheMonster said:
Sad thing is he's influencing all his children to forgoe fun this holiday season so they can follow in his footsteps of stanery:scusthov:

That's your boy Courtdog. My boys got new mattresses.... :win:

AND BOXSPRINGS!!!!

:win:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Battlefield 4 on Xbox One will implement some sort of Kinect functionality, though DICE isn't really talking specifics yet. DICE general manager Karl Magnus Troedsson says that DICE has "a pretty pragmatic view" on Kinect and that due to the series' emphasis on skill, input is a big factor when designing features – so motion controls are out.

"You need to have very precise control over what's going on, and trying to do something like that with motion control input does not make sense – not if you want to keep the same kind of formula of the game as we [have] now. You'd need to build a different kind of shooter," Troedsson said in the latest issue of Game Informer (via Videogamer). "But there are other places where it will make sense, and we are going to use it for other things in the game, but we haven't announced exactly what." Voice commands? That seems like the obvious choice, though it's purely speculation at this point.

oh shyt bf4 is getting voice commands!!!!! :blessed:

:blessed: the kinect doing things that's never been done

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:manny: for those who were holding out because of the kinect and other features, they should be happy now.

not at 499. MS aint dropping that price though at launch. Next year is a safe bet.

Pre Order sales though are VERY :flabbynsick: on Ebay .... :scusthov:

I might cancel my two XB1 preorders I was gonna flip. :scusthov: