Kinect not needed for Xbox One to function

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yall ps stans calling the king box snitch box. and yall sitting up there with camera phones, mics, laptops with mics/cams, tablets with cams, mics.

and now this. i told yall clowns. they were already watching you idiots. thru everything else. kinect wont change that either way.

http://gawker.com/creep-hacks-baby-monitor-calls-2-year-old-girl-a-litt-1126373898

Creep Hacks Baby Monitor, Calls 2-Year-Old Girl a 'Little Slut'
except now there's potential of said creeps hacking into your kinect.

do any of you bots ever feel retarded believing just because our privacy is already invaded, whats one more revolutionary device?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
except now there's potential of said creeps hacking into your kinect.

do any of you bots ever feel retarded believing just because our privacy is already invaded, whats one more revolutionary device?
What I want to know Marcuz with a Z is why are you talking about privacy?
Its already been put out there that not only do they not take your info, but you can turn the camera off manually too
Or you can just unplug it completely, so there is nothing left to talk about

Now if you then wanna act like someone can hack into it, tell me how they can do that?
Do you have a webcam on your PC?
Does your phone work, does your cellphone have a camera?

How would somebody hack into YOUR camera, do you post the camera IP online?
Is there a database with camera IP's at Microsoft and they are linked to gamertags?
Who would do such a thing? The government? You think not having a Kinect would prevent them?
You talking on a PC right now, but you don't seem too worried about safety. I'm looking at your IP address right now :stopitslime:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
@Dirty Mcdrawz Bruh, why do you doubt me? I don't speculate, I bring the future to the present :ufdup:

Now why would they be showing what I was talking about if it wasn't gonna be implemented?
I can see if this was pre-E3, but to show that NOW and for it not to be used would be asinine

breh i never said they weren't going to add the lean function into future games i said it most likely wasn't going to be in bf4 or in all games. secondly, that's the exact same sample game(tech demo) they were talking about in meach's first link http://www.gamepur.com/news/11564-list-xbox-one-kinect-features-are-worthy-excitement.html.

that video is no different from

or them showing off milo. announcing an feature is going to be in all games because they showed a tech demo is still speculation :ufdup:. just like the first kinect the potential is there.....

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
breh i never said they weren't going to add the lean function into future games i said it most likely wasn't going to be in bf4 or in all games. secondly, that's the exact same sample game(tech demo) they were talking about in meach's first link http://www.gamepur.com/news/11564-list-xbox-one-kinect-features-are-worthy-excitement.html.

that video is no different from

or them showing off milo. announcing an feature is going to be in all games because they showed a tech demo is still speculation :ufdup:. just like the first kinect the potential is there.....
:snoop: Why you gotta lie now bruh?
I said all along not launch titles, so there is no way you was saying BF4 but go ahead and make shyt up if that helps you sleep at night :yeshrug:

Bringing up Milo isn't gonna make your lost point now have more validity to it. Thats a play from Fatboi1's playbook of bringing in non related topics to attempt to bolster your weak point :smh:
Milo is possible now tho, while the lean function was possible with the last gen tech.
Milo was about to go down last gen too, but Microsoft didn't think the game would sell. It wasn't canceled because they couldn't have pulled it off which is what you are implying :stopitslime:

The video I posted was from Today. They say in the video exactly what I told you a month ago.
Just take the L bruh. Just be like "Thanks for telling me about cool Xbox Features via Kinect" and keep it moving
Its embarrassing for you to act like this tech will never see the light of day :heh:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
:snoop: Why you gotta lie now bruh?
I said all along not launch titles, so there is no way you was saying BF4 but go ahead and make shyt up if that helps you sleep at night :yeshrug:

Bringing up Milo isn't gonna make your lost point now have more validity to it. Thats a play from Fatboi1's playbook of bringing in non related topics to attempt to bolster your weak point :smh:
Milo is possible now tho, while the lean function was possible with the last gen tech.
Milo was about to go down last gen too, but Microsoft didn't think the game would sell. It wasn't canceled because they couldn't have pulled it off which is what you are implying :stopitslime:

The video I posted was from Today. They say in the video exactly what I told you a month ago.
Just take the L bruh. Just be like "Thanks for telling me about cool Xbox Features via Kinect" and keep it moving
Its embarrassing for you to act like this tech will never see the light of day :heh:

:dwillhuh: how am i lying when the very first thing you quoted me on was about bf4

oh shyt bf4 is getting voice commands!!!!! :blessed:

:blessed: the kinect doing things that's never been done

Another feature that will be in all FPS games (not sure about launch titles) is the ability to lean.
How will you do it? By leaning in your seat :blessed: (Tru Story)

that's what you first quoted me on
:ufdup:

breh are you stupid milo was a glorified tech demo that never was released for whatever reason which i believed i covered in this post

none of the launch exclusives are all that. the majority of the multiplatform games are going to be released on the pc so i'll be good until the real exclusives launch. i'm in no rush to play dead rising 3 or infamous sons.

devs want to do a lot of things and the majority of the time they do not implemented them for whatever reasons. the kinect 1 could have easily had that function for ghost recon and maybe they even thought about it but instead we got voice commands. until it's announced in the official feature press release it's just speculation and wishful thinking. :manny:

i implied devs cancel games for many reasons i never hinted or implied why milo got canceled because i didn't need to. it being canceled proved my point :dwillhuh:.

the video that was taken today is of the very same game in the article that meach already posted, breh. the video didn't prove shyt besides video proof of an in house made demo in action that was already known about a month ago :mindblown:. the only fps games that are going to benifit from this is most likely microsoft exclusives and the odd multiplatform game which again proves my point that not all games will have the kinect features shown in the game. you're so stuck on winning and getting "props" you're forgetting that these features aren't in a game going on sale now nor has it been announced in any future game. until it's announced in halo 5 or whatever fps game it's still a bunch fanboys saying what the kinect possibly can do.

:camby: go wait with them other sony and xbox delusional stans over there waiting for 2014 and beyond