Kim Kardashian is headed to the White House again to help free another black man

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Name known c00ns and sell outs,to prove your point, Brehs.

No need to respond to me any more. I see what you’re on and before i get mad disrespectful about your brand of bullshyt talking points.... I’m falling back. Tell that shyt to yourself and back the fuk off from quoting me.
I'm naming black people / Cablinasians (:mjlol:) who either have long-established friendships with Trump (Tiger Woods), have proven their ability to get meetings with President Trump (Jim Brown), or people who have publicly supported President Trump and carry enough celebrity cache to probably get on his calendar (Stacey Dash).

C00ns, sellouts, whatever you want to call them - they can get on the President's calendar.

I know I can't get on his calendar. You might be able to (I don't know who you are and so wouldn't assume otherwise).

Plus, I got nothing to offer in exchange :dead:

But if I did have those things?

If I knew that going into his office, shaking that orange hand, taking a couple of photos and letting him get some PR points meant that I could get a breh out of a life sentence???

Are you kidding me?? I'd be in there every fukking day. I'd want him sick and tired of my ass showing up on the daily with another breh I'm looking to get pardoned.

Because at some point, I'd tell him hey - we can do this more efficiently - let me get you 100 names that you can pardon at once.

He'll run the math in his head - he got great PR off 1 breh at a time...100 at once would blow that out of the water.

And after 100 stops moving the needle...take it to 1,000. And so on.

Whatever it takes. Freedom is priceless.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
If she gets him out, then good for the breh. :ehh: I'm not mad at more black people getting out of jail early. More power to free black people.

But Kim doing this isn't preventing hundreds of black people from being falsely incarcerated or overconvicted of crimes they didn't commit. :francis:
You're right, it isn't. And nobody ever claimed that it is.

AJD

Superstar
Daps
This thread went from positive into everything I despise about social media these days. People getting overly sensitive and pressed at obvious trolling by folks on a keyboard :huhldup:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm naming black people / Cablinasians (:mjlol:) who either have long-established friendships with Trump (Tiger Woods), have proven their ability to get meetings with President Trump (Jim Brown), or people who have publicly supported President Trump and carry enough celebrity cache to probably get on his calendar (Stacey Dash).

C00ns, sellouts, whatever you want to call them - they can get on the President's calendar.

I know I can't get on his calendar. You might be able to (I don't know who you are and so wouldn't assume otherwise).

Plus, I got nothing to offer in exchange :dead:

But if I did have those things?

If I knew that going into his office, shaking that orange hand, taking a couple of photos and letting him get some PR points meant that I could get a breh out of a life sentence???

Are you kidding me?? I'd be in there every fukking day. I'd want him sick and tired of my ass showing up on the daily with another breh I'm looking to get pardoned.

Because at some point, I'd tell him hey - we can do this more efficiently - let me get you 100 names that you can pardon at once.

He'll run the math in his head - he got great PR off 1 breh at a time...100 at once would blow that out of the water.

And after 100 stops moving the needle...take it to 1,000. And so on.

Whatever it takes. Freedom is priceless.
What part of shut your blabbering unnecessarily long ranting mouth the fuk up and cease the fuk from quoting me, don’t you understand? I don’t care what you have to say; u keep repeating your thoughts, go Bruce Jenner yourself since you sound so closely associated with their kind.
giphy.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This thread went from positive into everything I despise about social media these days. People getting overly sensitive and pressed at obvious trolling by folks on a keyboard :huhldup:
And yet here you are commenting and adding to the thread, pressed enough to have your emotional outburst on a social media discussion forum, which contributed nothing but your pseudo- self righteous indignation on social media..... which comes across as sensitive . The irony
:dead: :laff:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a prelude to a political career. She will either be like Angelina Jolie and be some kind of ambassador. Or she will run for public office -- perhaps run for mayor first or some minor local congressional seat.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
What part of shut your blabbering unnecessarily long ranting mouth the fuk up and cease the fuk from quoting me, don’t you understand? I don’t care what you have to say; u keep repeating your thoughts, go Bruce Jenner yourself since you sound so closely associated with their kind.
giphy.gif
Disappointing.