Kim Kardashian is headed to the White House again to help free another black man

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yeah it's not like her biological father was involved in one of America's most notorious court cases
Johnny Cochran (the main lawyer in the case that you speak of) has 2 daughters, and so does OJ, you stupid fuk. You don't see their daughters busting it wide for every rich dyck thrown their way, Johnny was a major civil rights lawyer before Kim K's father. Kim K (as part of her celebrity lineage, has a sex tape with a black man, that's her claim to fame; as well as hanging out with another rich cac, Paris Hilton on her reality show). Paris Hilton put her on you stupid piece of c00n shyt. Paris (father is the owner of the Hilton Hotel brand) - who was a whore with her own "publicly leaked") sextape too.. (Noticing a pattern here? u idiot) Having those type of connections and not to mention her mother, Kris Jenner fukking at coke filled orgies and doing all that wife/husband swapping shyt.. that's how they got on (pun intended). White people have access that blacks do not and most of us aren't down with that animalistic demonic lifestyle they live regardless.

Johnnie Cochran's daughter is a legal entrepreneur and has invested her time in working at her father's Brain Tumor Center... but I don't see no one acknowledging her investment and commitment to those DAY TO DAY ventures in which she helps people without the publicity attached.... Melodie Cochran is an Engineer. a white whore with notoriety, money and a sextape has more value than black women with education, money, charities, their own philanthropic activities, who work with black men and women in continuing their father's legal legacy the right way in the community and no sextapes. Kim K does one thing and it's all hail the pawg queen...fuk r yall on?
:sas2::mjpls::deadmanny::hhh:

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif
Bruh :mjlol:

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
f.u.... ur the same on in the other thread saying it's okay for cac bytches to violate and go around slapping black women on the butt unsolicited on some nasty lesbo shyt. stfu... u have zero credibility, you self hating racial degenerate cac caper.
I'm self-hating because I don't restrict my dating options to one race?

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
What about actual prison reform? There are still black people getting locked up today for marijuana and people still in jail for marijuana when yuppies in Colorado and Cali make millions selling the stuff. Thousands being wrongly convicted, and given harsher sentences for the same crimes as their white counterparts. Freeing two people is great, but what about the thousands of others who should be free? No one with a real grasp on the issue, and functional ideas on how to reform it will ever be given access to this president. And what's the end goal? Is she going to keep coming back every few months to free a prisoner? Why not set up a committee to review the prison system in this country because there's apparently a problem if you have to keep getting visits about it every few months.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
What about actual prison reform? There are still black people getting locked up today for marijuana and people still in jail for marijuana when yuppies in Colorado and Cali make millions selling the stuff. Thousands being wrongly convicted, and given harsher sentences for the same crimes as their white counterparts. Freeing two people is great, but what about the thousands of others who should be free? No one with a real grasp on the issue, and functional ideas on how to reform it will ever be given access to this president. And what's the end goal? Is she going to keep coming back every few months to free a prisoner? Why not set up a committee to review the prison system in this country because there's apparently a problem if you have to keep getting visits about it every few months.
Hey, no doubt this is all going on and deserves all our attention.

The federal mandatory minimum sentencing laws are some straight bullshyt.

At the same time, I can't knock Kim for trying to get one breh free. That's a huge positive, especially because of how young he is. I gotta give praise where it's due.

30 years old and with a life sentence...that's 60 years of life she might win that breh.

The broader issue of prison reform needs to be addressed. But I can't demand that a private citizen take their time to address it. That's really up to Kim if she wants to take up that mantle or not. Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't. Either way, 1 breh free every time she goes to see the President is still a win in my book. That's 1 more breh free than there was the day before, you know?

RehReh

😑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I'm self-hating because I don't restrict my dating options to one race?

Are we really conflating a Kardashian with the work that sistas have been doing for actual prison reform for decades....ARE WE REALLY DOING THAT RIGHT NOW?

Dukie.gif
I wish they WOULD tell Assata Shakur this girl is putting in more work for black men.

RehReh

😑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Hey, no doubt this is all going on and deserves all our attention

. Either way, 1 breh free every time she goes to see the President is still a win in my book. That's 1 more breh free than there was the day before, you know?

Not if for everyone that is released 10 more are shoved in because no one is focused on the ROOT issue and destracted by the theatrics. You know how much philanthropy works Prince did we never heard of until after his passing? Every move this girl does it’s on the news....

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Not if for everyone that is released 10 more are shoved in because no one is focused on the ROOT issue and destracted by the theatrics. You know how much philanthropy works Prince did we never heard of until after his passing? Every move this girl does it’s on the news....
None of us have control over addressing the root issue of criminal justice reform other than via the ballot box.

Ultimately, if we want that to change, we have to decide to make it a priority, demand that politicians address it, reward the politicians that do at the ballot box, and punish the ones that don't by withholding our votes.

In the meantime, that shyt is going to continue grinding on.

That isn't a reason to discount an attempt at freeing even 1 breh from this fukked up system. And who knows - securing his freedom, rather than being a distraction, might motivate people to do something about the broader problem. Just reading about why this 30 year old man got hit with a life sentence might be shocking enough.

As far as people doing good works anonymously versus publicly...I don't really care either way. I'm always going to give praise for good works.

People don't have to do good. I want more people to do good. People generally respond to positive feedback by doing more of what garnered them that positive feedback.

If giving Kim praise for (hopefully) getting this one breh his freedom motivates her to keep going back, that's a good thing. :manny:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Jesus this thread has had ladies seething for days

Who knew someone helping a black man would have folks this upset. :mjpls:
I wrote upthread about lots of people being uncomfortable with transactional politics. I really think that's what's driving this - the desire for both a moral and a material victory.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I applaud her efforts but watch Trump spin this to talk shyt about how he's done more for Blacks than Obama. :sas1: