Kim Kardashian is headed to the White House again to help free another black man

Code

Banned
Daps
The Armenian Aphrodite, a.k.a. The Patron Saint of PAWGs does it again.:wow:

This is what power, wealth and influence looks like.

You're mad because the EFFICACY of her ACTIONS highlight how insignificant you are, and more painfully, how tootheless the black celebs you stan for and live vicariously through are.

Check out @deray’s Tweet:

Check out @deray’s Tweet:

Salty because she eclipsed his entire makeshift career in one swoop. :umad:

I'm gonna need her to ride on these hating motherfukkers on some Michael Moon shyt.

Worst kind of person

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
I applaud her efforts but watch Trump spin this to talk shyt about how he's done more for Blacks than Obama. :sas1:
He'd be stupid not to :manny:

Politics 101 :francis:

And I'd still support every Kim trip to the White House to secure another breh's freedom. No matter how much shyt Trump talks.

Freedom is priceless.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Awesome. But I'm not gonna slander black women to call this awesome. Many black women are putting themselves on the line and doing this without the glory. Props to kim tho. Our Armenian champion.

:wow:
Wtf? :laff: y'all are borderline crazy

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
My fam did business with the Kardashians they do a bunch of really good shyt for people all the time on the low...don't want no press for it

Behind the scenes they ain't stuck up and hustle like they could be broke tomorrow

Most people really do hate them for no good reason
What type of business?

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Has Kim Kardashian ever talked about the mass incarceration of African Americans? okay nice work, Kim , but this isn't really much. Her husband places no responsibility on police corruption, private prisons placing a high demand of prisoners while senate gets a cut from it. You can't tell me they give a damn about the urban community anymore.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
YES YOU DID! Stop the lies.. dafuq kind of question is that? How do you compare a black woman that was providing a lifeline, literally for black people to that?
-Tubman's work was a constant threat to her own freedom and safety. "Slave holders placed a bounty for her capture and the Fugitive Slave Act of 1850 was an ever-present danger, imposing severe punishments on any person who assisted the escape of a slave. "Kim K has a bounty on her head that I'm not aware of??

-"Harriet suffered life-long headaches, seizures and had vivid dreams as a result of a traumatic head injury she suffered as a teenager while trying to stand up for a fellow field hand." Kim K got hit upside her head for her work on anti-enslavement causes that led to disabilities but yet she still persisted?

Kim K helps 2 prisoners, when you have a number of actual black women working on laws and policies, initiatives on the same issues, difference is that it doesn't get publicized, so yeah.. fuk your question.

I usually rock with you but you're a real azzhole for that.. stay being inflammatory tho; should be worth it.

facsimile-machine-500x500.jpg

Genos

Superstar
Daps
But I didn't see this same level of awareness from her when cops are out here shooting unarmed black men and women::coffee: especially 11 yr. old Tamir Rice...
"Philando Castile, Alton Sterling, and Walter Scott are just three of at least 2,902 people killed by police since August 9, 2014, the day of the Michael Brown shooting in Ferguson, Missouri.
Fatal Encounters, a nonprofit, has tracked these killings by collecting reports from the media, public, and law enforcement and verifying them through news reports."

or the missing black girls in DC - since, you know.. her daughter is "bi-racial".. ?

or what about the Affluenza white teen who "killed four people while driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs on June 15, 2013"but not sentenced to jail time and released based on "affluenza"... irresponsibility due to family wealth. I mean, Kim's wealthy, that doesn't sound like justice to me? Perhaps she should address income-wealth disparities in sentencing structures.. :coffee:
Come on this is pure hate.