Kim Kardashian is headed to the White House again to help free another black man

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Breh is doing life in prison

Let's say his hypothetical release is orchestrated by Kim Kardashian and she offers him a hypothetical gig on TV

How would he be losing his integrity?
This heffer is attempting to spin providing guaranteed income to an ex-convict (not to mention the platform to establish their own brand/push their own cause) into being a bad thing.:dead:

This is why matriarchy fails. Most of them operate on pure emotion.

AJD

Superstar
Daps
And yet here you are commenting and adding to the thread, pressed enough to have your emotional outburst on a social media discussion forum, which contributed nothing but your pseudo- self righteous indignation on social media..... which comes across as sensitive . The irony
:dead: :laff:
6R1gOZL.gif

I posted once about essentially people twisting anything positive to getting butthurt about shyt some troll said cause it dont fit their agenda. Yea that shyt is lame and I bounced until you quoted me.

You're the one acting emotional all in this thread so yea irony is a funny thing . But hey you keep fighting that good fight, ranting with coli trolls in thread about a nikka getting justice cause it was facilitated by Kim K :sas1:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Let's say his hypothetical release is orchestrated by Kim Kardashian and she offers him a hypothetical gig on TV

This is a prelude to a political career. She will either be like Angelina Jolie and be some kind of ambassador. Or she will run for public office -- perhaps run for mayor first or some minor local congressional seat.

This heffer is attempting to spin providing guaranteed income to an ex-convict (not to mention the platform to establish their own brand/push their own cause

:deadmanny: The mental dumbness in this thread. These comments.... I can’t . He’s not even freed or pardoned yet, the studios will really push for a Kim k affiliated ex con reality show bc that is so her brand lol, Kim K for president, maybe he could model lip balm.. y’all talk about dude like he’s her pet. And his brand?? Maybe she’ll divorce Kanye and marry dude?? Y’all gossipy as shyt and U sound stupid af. Done.
giphy.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
6R1gOZL.gif

I posted once about essentially people twisting anything positive to getting butthurt about shyt some troll said cause it dont fit their agenda. Yea that shyt is lame and I bounced until you quoted me.

You're the one acting emotional all in this thread so yea irony is a funny thing . But hey you keep fighting that good fight, ranting with coli trolls in thread about a nikka getting justice cause it was facilitated by Kim K :sas1:
K

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:deadmanny: The mental dumbness in this thread. These comments.... I can’t . He’s not even freed yet, the studios will really push for a Kim k affiliated ex con reality show bc that is so her brand lol, Kim K for president, maybe he could model lip balm.. y’all talk about dude like he’s her pet. Y’all are stupid af. Done.
giphy.gif

So he should:

-Stay in prison for life to prevent good press for Kim

-Who may or may not ask him to participate in a hypothetical TV series (a scenario made up by a poster in this thread btw)

-In which she plans to parlay social points into a political career and, subsequently, a successful presidential run

Did I get that right?
full

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So he should:

-Stay in prison for life to prevent good press for Kim

-Who may or may not ask him to participate in a hypothetical TV series (a scenario made up by a poster in this thread btw)

-In which she plans to parlay social points into a political career and, subsequently, a successful presidential run

Did I get that right?
full
Fuk all the hypotheticals... did she get him released yet? When that happens feel free to quote me with any updates on his reality show career and her political aspirations...
:coffee:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Fuk all the hypotheticals... did she get him released yet? When that happens feel free to quote me with any updates.

No, not in his case, but Alice Johnson is free

And

Every hypothetical in this thread was created by people against Kim Kardashian being involved in another release of a prisoner

I made it a point to emphasize the hypotheticals that y'all presented in here
full

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Opportunity of a lifetime :whew:
Because reality show participants always come across so well balanced and adjusted. Ask Mona Scott.
Hopefully, he has plans for his future that includes education or trade, his own business, and some type of longevity and long term planning not totally dependent on c00ning it up with Kim k or would that not fit in as opportunities? Ask Kanye.
:mjpls:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No, not in his case, but Alice Johnson is free

And

Every hypothetical in this thread was created by people against Kim Kardashian being involved in another release of a prisoner

I made a point to emphasize the hypotheticals that y'all presented in here:francis:
I didn’t present any hypotheticals...I spoke in disgust and discussed facts comparing her to black female historical figures.

I just found out she hasn’t even guaranteed his release yet a few posts back ... after all the caping and Kardashian cavorting going on in here.
:francis::scust:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Because reality show participants always come across so well balanced and adjusted. Ask Mona Scott.
Hopefully, he has plans for his future that includes education or trade, his own business, and some type of longevity and long term planning not totally dependent on c00ning it up with Kim k or would that not fit in as opportunities? Ask Kanye.
:mjpls:
I think the thing to remember here is once he's got his freedom...he's free.

If Kim offers him a reality TV show contract, he can do that.

If he wants an education, or to enter a trade, he can do that too.

Whatever it is, it's up to him. I won't knock any choice he makes because it isn't my life.

What's important to me is that he isn't rotting away in federal prison for the rest of his life. Beyond that, it's up to him to decide what sort of future he wants.