Kim Kardashian is headed to the White House again to help free another black man

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadmanny: The mental dumbness in this thread. These comments.... I can’t . He’s not even freed or pardoned yet, the studios will really push for a Kim k affiliated ex con reality show bc that is so her brand lol, Kim K for president, maybe he could model lip balm.. y’all talk about dude like he’s her pet. And his brand?? Maybe she’ll divorce Kanye and marry dude?? Y’all gossipy as shyt and U sound stupid af. Done.
giphy.gif

I think you quoted my post by accident.

1) I'm aware the guy is not freed or pardoned yet.
2) I never mentioned some Kim K affiliated ex con reality show.
3) Never said this guy is going to model lip balm.
4) Never said she'll divorce Kanye and marry the guy.

Her recent philanthropic activities appear to be a plan to cement her in the political landscape thereby launching her political career (i.e.: running for public office, becoming a 'king-maker'/influencer like Oprah, etc.). This is plainly obvious to a moderately intelligent human being who isn't blind. It puzzles me that you would group my post with the others.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Stuff like this is why I'm also open to non black women. Ya'll pro black militants can continue to have the wool pulled over your eyes. Meanwhile a good bit of black women hop on social media to happily tell everyone how much they don't support black men, but want support in return. I'm for all women who got love and RESPECT for me regardless of race...
I understand what you are saying but that choice of words is very :mjpls:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
hoe ass nikkas can't name a good reason why they hate those kardashian women¿

:scust:

motherfukkers be full of hate just because

yo I be coming in here ready to hate because i read all the comments about "her not being invited to the BBQ'". I'm sitting here like "yeah!!" but then I think about it and ask myself, what did she do to me or anyone else except get fukked by some black guys.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk her. That family basically made a fortune and got famous exploiting black men at their most vulnerable from OJ to Ray J to Kanye. Now she's using political prisoners for ??????

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Pawgs been holding us down lately :wow:
f.u.... ur the same on in the other thread saying it's okay for cac bytches to violate and go around slapping black women on the butt unsolicited on some nasty lesbo shyt. stfu... u have zero credibility, you self hating racial degenerate cac caper.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
It's like Malcom X said...help an actual black leader with ties to the community....instead of being the white face