Kim Kardashian is headed to the White House again to help free another black man

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The savior of black people? Nah, that's always been and will always be our own problem.

The men and women in the photos you posted worked (and many still work) tirelessly on all our behalf.

But saving a single breh from rotting away in prison? That's something she can (hopefully) accomplish.

No, it doesn't come anywhere close to the significance of what the Panthers accomplished. But it's still something.

A win is a win from where I'm standing...I couldn't care less what ulterior motives she or Trump might have, or how insignificant her activity is compared to a massive social movement.

There's a black man who was looking at spending the rest of his life in prison, who now (with Kim K's efforts and some luck) might be able to spend this Christmas with his family.

That's deserving of praise. :wow:
No words...y’all are washed. :snooze:

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
-Did she get raped and physically abused by her white masters?
-Was she tortured for trying to free slaves?
-Did she run an underground system and devise escape plans to ensure passage for escaped slaves?
-Did she risk her life daily as a result of c00ns and snitches that are trying to appease the white man
-Did Harriet Tubman fuk her way to fame?
-Did Harriet use racial appropriation when convenient?
Lastly, how fukkin dare you compare Kim K to Harriet Tubman, the sheer disrespect.
Checked his ass:wow:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
No words...y’all are washed. :snooze:
I genuinely don't follow.

Are you unhappy that Kim is doing this in the first place?

Are you unhappy that she hasn't taken up the broader cause of criminal justice reform? Or police brutality?

Are you unhappy that she's getting any praise for what she's doing?

Do you feel that she's getting unreasonable amounts of praise for what she's doing?

Do you feel the praise that she's getting unfairly marginalizes the efforts of those who have spent years of their lives working on criminal justice reform?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Are you unhappy that she hasn't taken up the broader cause of criminal justice reform? Or police brutality?

Do you feel that she's getting unreasonable amounts of praise for what she's doing?

Do you feel the praise that she's getting unfairly marginalizes the efforts of those who have spent years of their lives working on criminal justice reform?
Fuk her and fuk anybody that thinks this is some sort of accomplishment or improvements that will lead to any landmark developments for blacks in terms of criminal justice reform, indigent defense, judicial/prosecution discretion or reduction in arrests, profiling, targeting, ....sentencing guidelines.

When this opportunistic race appropriating three times divorce, high body count washed up industry whore thottie pass around famous for fukkin, wanna be black when applicable, white girl weave wearing plastic , lip injected c00n attracting cac cum bucket, does real prolific shyt for the black collective in the legal community... let me know. But she’s white and famous for fukking black men.... “frees” one black man whose not even free, yet...she’s gets an all access pass. Ask Lamar Odom.
:snooze:

Last edited:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Fuk her and fuk anybody that thinks this is some sort of accomplishment or improvements that will lead to any landmark developments for blacks in terms of criminal justice reform, indigent defense, judicial/prosecution discretion or reduction in arrests, profiling, targeting, ....sentencing guidelines.

When this opportunistic race appropriating three times divorce, high body count washed up industry whore thottie pass around famous for fukkin, wanna be black when applicable, white girl weave wearing plastic , lip injected c00n attracting cac cum bucket, does real prolific shyt for the black collective in the legal community... let me know. But she’s white and famous for fukking black men.... she’s gets an all access pass. Ask Lamar Odom.
I don't see anyone making that argument. I certainly haven't made that argument.

She's (hopefully) getting one black man out of prison through leveraging her relationship with Donald Trump.

That's a good thing in my book. Deserving of praise.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Oh and I don’t let white people determine my happiness.... but you seem to have an astute vested interest in her.....it’s odd.
:jbhmm:....

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
yall letting this btch use black prisoners to clean up her image...fck her and anybody that luv her
Yes, people might have ulterior motives for what they do.

Doesn't take away from the fact that if she's successful, a young black man with a life sentence will have his freedom.

Any benefit she receives in terms of improving her image pales in comparison.

We're talking about a 30 year old breh potentially getting the next 60 years of his life back. That shyt is priceless.

The truly strategic move here (if you're interested in getting as many brehs out of federal prison as possible as quickly as possible) would be to over praise Kim for this.

That would encourage her to keep going - and to raise the stakes with every visit. She (and Trump) both have sophisticated people on their teams monitoring public reaction to every move they make - we ought to exploit that to our own advantage.

1 man's freedom this time, 10 the next time, 100 the time after that...soon we're talking real numbers.

Every day a black man spends in prison on a lengthy sentence for non-violent drug offenses is a day completely wasted and gone forever. Anyone looking to change that - whether for an individual breh or for the hundreds of thousands of brehs in that situation - is going to have my full support.

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
Fuk her and fuk anybody that thinks this is some sort of accomplishment or improvements that will lead to any landmark developments for blacks in terms of criminal justice reform, indigent defense, judicial/prosecution discretion or reduction in arrests, profiling, targeting sentencing guidelines.

When this opportunistic race appropriating three times divorce, high body count washed up industry whore thottie pass around famous for fukkin, wanna be black when applicable, white girl weave wearing plastic , lip injected c00n attracting cac cum bucket, does real prolific shyt for the black collective in the legal community... let me know.
Why are you so angry? :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown: Did she personally do something to you? She's using her leverage as a celebrity to help get a black man free from a life sentence for a drug charge which is something very positive. Yet you're up in here trying to turn this positive situation into a negative because she's a "white woman"...smh I'm wondering why isn't this same level of vitriol shown for those pro black hustling ass ninjas/ninjettes who preach doom and gloom, talk, talk, talk, collect donations and DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that has tangible results....:jbhmm:. She's getting things done and that should be appreciated whether she's black or not. She's doing more than the arm chair revolutionaries who are doing nothing more than "talking"...lol :mjlol: