Kim Kardashian is headed to the White House again to help free another black man

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Oh and I don’t let white people determine my happiness.... but you seem to have an astute vested interest in her.....it’s odd.
:jbhmm:....
Read my prior posts. I've been clear. I don't give a damn who makes these moves. Freedom is priceless. Anyone looking to free brehs stuck in this situation is always going to have my support.

It just happens to be Kim K right now. It could be Tiger Woods or Jim Brown or Stacey Dash (I'm just naming random people who could probably get a meeting with President Trump) or anyone else tomorrow. It really doesn't matter to me.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out of all people and Kim K was the one and went to White White to meet a racist piece of shyt Donald Trump. Her husband supporting Trump, wore MAGA hat and said, "Slavery was a choice".

I don't buy this bullshyt that she might be able to pull it off. It's just a stage/publicity stunt for her and Trump on some troll shyt "I'm not a racist, my friend is black, etc. "I freed black people" GTFO.

I mean.....let's be real....why Kim K and not any black celebrity?......I find hard to believe. :comeon:

y'all remmy Donald Trump lied about that he was the one pulled Lavar Ball's son and black kids out of China when they stole dumb shyt?.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yes, people might have ulterior motives for what they do.

Doesn't take away from the fact that if she's successful, a young black man with a life sentence will have his freedom.

Any benefit she receives in terms of improving her image pales in comparison.

We're talking about a 30 year old breh potentially getting the next 60 years of his life back. That shyt is priceless.

The truly strategic move here (if you're interested in getting as many brehs out of federal prison as possible as quickly as possible) would be to over praise Kim for this.

That would encourage her to keep going - and to raise the stakes with every visit. She (and Trump) both have sophisticated people on their teams monitoring public reaction to every move they make - we ought to exploit that to our own advantage.

1 man's freedom this time, 10 the next time, 100 the time after that...soon we're talking real numbers.

Every day a black man spends in prison on a lengthy sentence for non-violent drug offenses is a day completely wasted and gone forever. Anyone looking to change that - whether for an individual breh or for the hundreds of thousands of brehs in that situation - is going to have my full support.
That’s a whole lot of Kimsplaining that ur doing over there. TL/DR ... and Don’t care.

But imma call Trump and let him know all the work that I’m doing and legal initiatives I’m working on with other blacks of interest in the law; that have actual benefit to my community in the 100s, on a case by case basis- Do you think we can get that White House invite ???....I mean it worked out so well for the HBCUs and the Central Park five ...
:troll:
Can you also ask Kim if she can help with reparations...? Since you seem to think she has all the solutions . I mean that could help black people from having to resort to illegal activities just to survive day to day... (I’m asking for a few friends)
:ld:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
Yes, people might have ulterior motives for what they do.

Doesn't take away from the fact that if she's successful, a young black man with a life sentence will have his freedom.

Any benefit she receives in terms of improving her image pales in comparison.

We're talking about a 30 year old breh potentially getting the next 60 years of his life back. That shyt is priceless.

The truly strategic move here (if you're interested in getting as many brehs out of federal prison as possible as quickly as possible) would be to over praise Kim for this.

That would encourage her to keep going - and to raise the stakes with every visit. She (and Trump) both have sophisticated people on their teams monitoring public reaction to every move they make - we ought to exploit that to our own advantage.

1 man's freedom this time, 10 the next time, 100 the time after that...soon we're talking real numbers.

Every day a black man spends in prison on a lengthy sentence for non-violent drug offenses is a day completely wasted and gone forever. Anyone looking to change that - whether for an individual breh or for the hundreds of thousands of brehs in that situation - is going to have my full support.
time will tell..that demon slore is NOT to be trusted AT ALL

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Why are you so angry? :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown: Did she personally do something to you? She's using her leverage as a celebrity to help get a black man free from a life sentence for a drug charge which is something very positive. Yet you're up in here trying to turn this positive situation into a negative because she's a "white woman"...smh I'm wondering why isn't this same level of vitriol shown for those pro black hustling ass ninjas/ninjettes who preach doom and gloom, talk, talk, talk, collect donations and DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that has tangible results....:jbhmm:. She's getting things done and that should be appreciated whether she's black or not. She's doing more than the arm chair revolutionaries who are doing nothing more than "talking"...lol :mjlol:
Fundamentally I think there's a lot of people uncomfortable with the idea of transactional politics. Within the context of Kim Kardashian, President Trump, and brehs locked up, transactional politics is Kim and President Trump improving their images in exchange for pardons.

That's pretty normal TBH. I understand it.

They want both the moral victory (total reform of the criminal justice system - essentially an admission by the state that it's pursued counterproductive and horrific policies) and the material victory (brehs currently locked up for life on drug charges released).

I don't see much of an opportunity for that moral victory right now. There are some small changes that have been made at the state level, and by individual federal judges skirting the sentencing guidelines - but nothing overarching, nothing transformational. Not yet at least.

In the meantime, there's a whole shytload of brehs locked up in federal prison for life, or damn near close to it that aren't anywhere closer to getting released.

From my perspective, if transactional politics can free some of those brehs, we ought to take that opportunity (and praise those who make it happen).

But I understand those who disagree.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
That’s a whole lot of Kimsplaining that ur doing over there. TL/DR ... and Don’t care.

But imma call Trump and let him know all the work that I’m doing and legal initiatives I’m working on with other blacks of interest in the law; that have actual benefit to my community in the 100s, on a case by case basis- Do you think we can get that White House invite ???....I mean it worked out so well for the HBCUs and the Central Park five ...
:troll:
Can you also ask Kim if she can help with reparations...? Since you seem to think she has all the solutions . I mean that could help black people from having to resort to illegal activities just to survive day to day... (I’m asking for a few friends)
:ld:
So you want to engage in transactional politics. Great!

What resources can you leverage to get a meeting with President Trump?

And what do you have to offer in exchange?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tiger Woods or Jim Brown or Stacey Dash (I'

Name known c00ns and sell outs,to prove your point, Brehs.

No need to respond to me any more. I see what you’re on and before i get mad disrespectful about your brand of bullshyt talking points.... I’m falling back. Tell that shyt to yourself and back the fuk off from quoting me.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Whether for publicity or not this is a good look and this isn’t about her family culturally appropriating black women or her clan being a pack of succubus’s leaching off of famous & talented black men to reach the status they’ve achieved today

It makes you think how is a prominent white woman out here using her platform to get black men & women sentences commuted, while prominent black women like issa rae are telling black women to date out lol
Is she the one saying "Date Asian men" or some shyt? Lol

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
If she gets him out, then good for the breh. :ehh: I'm not mad at more black people getting out of jail early. More power to free black people.

But Kim doing this isn't preventing hundreds of black people from being falsely incarcerated or overconvicted of crimes they didn't commit. :francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So you want to engage in transactional politics. Great!

What resources can you leverage to get a meeting with President Trump?

And what do you have to offer in exchange?
Who the fuk are you? Like seriously.... who are you to question my position about a discussion. I only engage with people who have the right mentality.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
If Kim K wants to pull out another miracle and be for black women, then she need to get Cyntoia Brown out of jail.

Cyntoia Brown: Nashville woman's life sentence to be argued in federal appeals court

When she was 16, Ms. Brown, who had run away from her adoptive family, lived in a motel with a pimp known as “Cut Throat,” who raped and abused her while forcing her to become a prostitute, according to a court document.

In August 2004, Mr. Allen met her at a fast-food restaurant in Nashville and bought her something to eat. He then drove her to his home, and they got into bed, the document says. Ms. Brown said she saw him reaching under his bed and thought he was getting a gun. She shot him, took money and two guns, and fled, it says.

In 2006, she was tried as an adult. A jury rejected her claim of self-defense, finding her guilty of first-degree murder and aggravated robbery.

State sentencing laws say Ms. Brown will not be eligible for parole until she has served 51 years in prison.

Ms. Brown’s supporters have described her as a model inmate who helped other inmates and earned an associate degree by taking classes from Lipscomb University, a private Christian college in Nashville.