Killah Klay throwing them shots back at Doc

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
fukking Clippers and their stupid ass fanbase and their stupid ass coach.

Been the red headed stepschild for decades. They get decent and bust and feel like the world owes them something. :stopitslime:

They're the little scrawny kid that finally got up to average weight and got an okay looking girlfriend and gets cocky but doesn't realized he's peaked.

Doc Rivers got 1 ring as a coach. Steph got 1 as a player. Steph can probably walk away with 3-5 when it's all over

And since when does having 7 game series favor luck. No matter what the best team will win. You could get lucky 3 times in a series and still lose. The Clippers beat a tired Spurs team that had gone to two straight finals.

All this is neither here nor there. I'm gonna smoke a bowl with my feet up when the Clippers get bounced in the first round. Then they'll start calling for Doc's head and Steve Ballmer is gonna catch some heat DeAndre's gonna question his decision and Chris Paul will want to leave and we'll have some quality playoff basketball without those children mucking it up.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Doc needs to :camby:

Why do I feel like teams are gonna be extra goon like with the Warriors this season? :patrice: I'm not wishing it, but like they gotta watch out for players trying to intentionally hurt them.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta :salute: Klay for this. All these teams trying to talk slick after they either couldn't beat the Warriors, or manage to get to them in the first place. Petty as hell.

I'm gonna take something from Simmons, and say that the Warriors might be in prime position for a real "F U" title defense. Even after they showed out they're getting very little respect. League better be careful fukking around with this team.

The top team in the East is gonna have more wins than GS this year. Book it.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Nba fukkkery has arrived. I kinda wanna see gs stop being media darlings and become a$$holes and shyt on hous/clips and rest of L (until 2017 when sabo and Paul George comes to lakers and randle in his prime then we are 5 yr title lock)
73-9

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nba fukkkery has arrived. I kinda wanna see gs stop being media darlings and become a$$holes and shyt on hous/clips and rest of L (until 2017 when sabo and Paul George comes to lakers and randle in his prime then we are 5 yr title lock)
:mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

CQ5uE8cUwAAcQT8.jpg

if we can get like 5-6 more teams to beef like this, it'll be the 80-90s all over again :blessed:

i fully expect somebody to throw hands first game of the season :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
San Antonio,TX
Because we avoided playing teams with worse records than us in the playoffs. That's why.
Since when did the team with the best record start winning the title every year?:jbhmm:

yall handled business but it was against a weak and thin field.When you have that many Great players missing from the playoffs its going to be a bad look for the league overall. Im not going to get into all the what-ifs but you would be blind if you didnt understand why GSW would have doubters.:manny: