Killah Klay throwing them shots back at Doc

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
breh you were up 2 points and durant was just returning from an injury and wasn't even in top form. :heh:

"why fear any team that doesn't have a ring" :mjlol: so your team wasn't worth fearing until this year?
No. I don't think any teams feared us before last season. They respected us but didn't fear us.

K.Y.R.I.E

All Star
Daps
They wouldn't of won the championship if Cavs had Kyrie and Love bottom line.The Cavs were wore the fukk out cause of all the injuries and the Cavs STILL were close to beating the Warriors they just ran outta gas.

How can we forget when Deli the gawd Shut down the "Mvp" Curry :mjlol:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
:patrice: We'll see about these Warriors. I'm just not sold yet...

hqdefault.jpg

they have a championship :dahell:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
They wouldn't of won the championship if Cavs had Kyrie and Love bottom line.The Cavs were wore the fukk out cause of all the injuries and the Cavs STILL were close to beating the Warriors they just ran outta gas.

How much did Steph average in the Finals? Only on the Coli is averaging 26 ppg considered being shut down.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

Sounds like excuses. They had the so called best player in the world. That should have been enough.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Never understood why dudes on here tried to prop up the Clips after last season, because Killa is right....nikkas didnt handle they business.

Being said, Warriors took they manhood in the regualr season anyways, so they most likely would've taken the L if they could get past Houston.

New Year, New Season so bring that shyt L.A, cuz Killa, Chef, and Draymon aka Dramatic stay with the shyts.

114487-Klay-Dunk-gif-Warriors-Clipper-JMKF.gif

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Act surprised when a nikka that's always hurt, gets hurt, brehs.

Shut down curry? :mjlol: he stopped him for one game at best :mjlol:

K.Y.R.I.E

All Star
Daps
Act surprised when a nikka that's always hurt, gets hurt, brehs.

Shut down curry? :mjlol: he stopped him for one game at best :mjlol:

Whatever makes you feel better about Curry being shut down by Delly the gawd is fine by me :yeshrug: