Killah Klay throwing them shots back at Doc

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I gotta :salute: Klay for this. All these teams trying to talk slick after they either couldn't beat the Warriors, or manage to get to them in the first place. Petty as hell.

I'm gonna take something from Simmons, and say that the Warriors might be in prime position for a real "F U" title defense. Even after they showed out they're getting very little respect. League better be careful fukking around with this team.

:sas2:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Y'all wanna kno what makes these dude great? They have 3 of the most unlikable players. Draymond, Iggy, and Bogut bring the attitude on this team. They bring the cockiness. Klay and Stephan feed off the hate they attract from it. They play better in the villain role.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Y'all wanna kno what makes these dude great? They have 3 of the most unlikable players. Draymond, Iggy, and Bogut bring the attitude on this team. They bring the cockiness. Klay and Stephan feed off the hate they attract from it. They play better in the villain role.
I don't know about iggy being unlikeable.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
As long as they win I like it. Trash talk and all that just adds to the excitement when people back it up.

Dont start losing though. I mean, Im not gonna wild out if they lose a game here and there; no one is expecting them to be undefeated, but if they rattle off some bad losing streaks they gonna need to hush that shyt up for a bit till they get back on track. But until then... they are the champions and they are stomping everything in front of them, so let the bravado fly.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Yu don't think the taunting he's does rub people the wrong way?
I never thought hes unlikeable (actually felt like he was pretty likeable dude nh) before joining the Warriors and I dont feel like he is hated now. I can definitely see and understand why people hate Dray or Bogut, but I dont think Iggys unlikeable. he doesnt play dirty like Dray or Bogut do, and I think his 'taunting' is very negligible :manny: