Killah Klay throwing them shots back at Doc

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They wouldn't of won the championship if Cavs had Kyrie and Love bottom line.The Cavs were wore the fukk out cause of all the injuries and the Cavs STILL were close to beating the Warriors they just ran outta gas.

How can we forget when Deli the gawd Shut down the "Mvp" Curry :mjlol:

lol at your brain

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are weirdos. The Warriors won 67(correct me) games last season. People really acting like this was a flukey title? Srsly? The Spurs who lost against the clips, would've beaten GS in 7? The Clips who lost to the Rockets would've beat the Warriors in 7? Had the Warriors played the Clips and the Spurs, these people would've been like

"Steph and them are lucky they didn't face that perimeter defense from Tony Allen, and those Bigs in Memphis, and Steph, Klay and Draymond are lucky they didn't have to guard James Harden, they would've been in trouble against Houston....."

no one wouldve said that. its clear the spurs matchup with them better than the grizz or rockets. the clippers had the #1 offense in the league.

it was obvious before the playoffs started, the only teams that could matchup were the spurs, cavs, and possibly clippers./thunder. the warriors didnt play any of them (healthy).

i think people are taking docs words kind of out of context. lucky KD didnt come back before the end of the season as originally planned. lucky the nba seeding rules forced the spurs and the clips to play each other round 1. lucky they did not sustain any major injuries the way so many other teams did. lucky kyrie and love didnt play in the finals.

when has anyone seen the stars align this much for one team ? they are a great team, but they werent tested.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
no one wouldve said that. its clear the spurs matchup with them better than the grizz or rockets. the clippers had the #1 offense in the league.

it was obvious before the playoffs started, the only teams that could matchup were the spurs, cavs, and possibly clippers./thunder. the warriors didnt play any of them (healthy).

i think people are taking docs words kind of out of context. lucky KD didnt come back before the end of the season as originally planned. lucky the nba seeding rules forced the spurs and the clips to play each other round 1. lucky they did not sustain any major injuries the way so many other teams did. lucky kyrie and love didnt play in the finals.

when has anyone seen the stars align this much for one team ? they are a great team, but they werent tested.
:skip:

K.Y.R.I.E

All Star
Daps
that wasn't a typo. a typo is spelling tomorrow with 2 M's
:umad: :heh:
No, I accidentally left out the"of" from my sentence. on my phone I would call that a typo since I type fast and sometimes leave words out of sentences. But yes in the technical sense you would be correct.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
No, I accidentally left out the"of" from my sentence. on my phone I would call that a typo since I type fast and sometimes leave words out of sentences. But yes in the technical sense you would be correct.
It's "wouldn't have" not " wouldn't of"
Example : " they wouldn't have won if kyrie was healthy"
You're welcome sissy boy

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

CQ5uE8cUwAAcQT8.jpg

:heston: