Killah Klay throwing them shots back at Doc

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Since when did the team with the best record start winning the title every year?:jbhmm:

yall handled business but it was against a weak and thin field.When you have that many Great players missing from the playoffs its going to be a bad look for the league overall. Im not going to get into all the what-ifs but you would be blind if you didnt understand why GSW would have doubters.:manny:
How many injured great players did we avoid in the playoffs? I can only count 2 and both were on the Cavs. Y'all said Memphis would stomp us.

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
:patrice: We'll see about these Warriors. I'm just not sold yet...

hqdefault.jpg
:what: it doesn't matter if you're sold on them, they already got the fukkin ring

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Since when did the team with the best record start winning the title every year?:jbhmm:

yall handled business but it was against a weak and thin field.When you have that many Great players missing from the playoffs its going to be a bad look for the league overall. Im not going to get into all the what-ifs but you would be blind if you didnt understand why GSW would have doubters.:manny:
The Warriors have doubters, because they made the shyt look too easy. You dont win 67 fukkin games in the Western Conference and be what ever fukkin fairy tale made up version of a team haters try to claim they are. :mjlol:

The Clippers tears are the Ultimate, because they know the shyt was set up for them to be that team to get over the hump, and they still havent done it. From C-Peezy, Blake, Dj, & brimging in Doc, nikkas still flop. Be in the 2nd largest market, bring in a gazillionaire owner, have the media kissing your ass 24/7, and just end up watching the Warriors do what you should have been done at least once in the last three years. :stopitslime:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
no one wouldve said that. its clear the spurs matchup with them better than the grizz or rockets. the clippers had the #1 offense in the league.

it was obvious before the playoffs started, the only teams that could matchup were the spurs, cavs, and possibly clippers./thunder. the warriors didnt play any of them (healthy).

i think people are taking docs words kind of out of context. lucky KD didnt come back before the end of the season as originally planned. lucky the nba seeding rules forced the spurs and the clips to play each other round 1. lucky they did not sustain any major injuries the way so many other teams did. lucky kyrie and love didnt play in the finals.

when has anyone seen the stars align this much for one team ? they are a great team, but they werent tested.
1. The stars couldn't have aligned without permission from the Clippers. The Clippers gave up that 3-1 series lead. Yet I'm to believe this same Clippers team were the only team standing in the way between a 67 win team going to the finals?

2. The Spurs are always shakey the year after they win a title. I'm to believe that same Spurs team that lost The Clips would've been the chosen team to take out Golden State? Again, the stars couldn't have aligned for GS without the Spurs SUCKING. Doc's comments should've read "The Warriors are lucky my team and the Spurs stunk-it-up this post-season". Say what you want about KD, Kyrie, and whoever else being injured, the Spurs and The Clips don't have that excuse....

3. Part of the reason The Cavs defense was on point, was because of the injuries to Klove and Kyrie. Either way, the Warriors weren't the only team to face battered teams. For all the talk about The Cavs injuries, they ignore the fact they faced a Bulls team with no Pau, and they faced a Hawks team with no Thabo, and an injured Korver.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Steve Kerr has as many rings as a coach as Doc does. That got him hot.
Doc had to go thru real teams, thats what got him hot. Yall just sashay'd to a title. Sh1t is disgusting. If we didnt play the spurs, CP never hurts his hammy and we da champs :beli:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Nba fukkkery has arrived. I kinda wanna see gs stop being media darlings and become a$$holes and shyt on hous/clips and rest of L (until 2017 when sabo and Paul George comes to lakers and randle in his prime then we are 5 yr title lock)
Nima your unrelenting Lakers passion is second to none breh

:wow:

5 year title lock just like that :wow:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
This whole "Warriors got lucky" narrative is fukking stupid and played out now.
Please stop it.
Even with a healthy Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving the Cavs weren't beating the Warriors.
Kevin Love playing just takes away minutes from Tristan Thompson because David Blatt is a moron.
Kyrie Irving would have gotten abused by whoever he guarded as well.
Neither of those two play defense so yeah....
:shermumad: