Killah Klay throwing them shots back at Doc

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prime Bean and the Lakers is better than any team these homis beat this season. :beli:
One team. Do those Lakers beat the Warriors? No. Stop it. Soft ass Gasol. Warriors wouldve had hella bodies to throw at Kobe. You just hatin breh :yeshrug:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How many injured great players did we avoid in the playoffs? I can only count 2 and both were on the Cavs. Y'all said Memphis would stomp us.

Conley was hurt.
Beverly and Motiejunas were out too, granted I wouldn't call them great, but they're starters and their absence forced guys like Jason Terry to play major minutes. I thought Beverly posed an interesting challenge for Curry because of his defense. Steph was able to pretty much coast all playoffs.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This whole "Warriors got lucky" narrative is fukking stupid and played out now.
Please stop it.
Even with a healthy Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving the Cavs weren't beating the Warriors.
Kevin Love playing just takes away minutes from Tristan Thompson because David Blatt is a moron.
Kyrie Irving would have gotten abused by whoever he guarded as well.
Neither of those two play defense so yeah....
:shermumad:

why are yall trying to has up tristan thompson like hes some star. he is not half the player kevin love is.

now yall trying to pretend the cavs were better off without 2 all-star players in the lineup ? :dead:

im sorry but theres no way in hell the warriors win that series against a healthy cav team. the cavs play harder than the warriors. they won off their talent level
they half assed it the entire playoffs.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Conley was hurt.
Beverly and Motiejunas were out too, granted I wouldn't call them great, but they're starters and their absence forced guys like Jason Terry to play major minutes. I thought Beverly posed an interesting challenge for Curry because of his defense. Steph was able to pretty much coast all playoffs.
Bruh, where was this sad song last year when we had to face the most athletic frontcourt the league has ever seen without one healthy center on our roster? You saved your sympathy for now?

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
Doc had to go thru real teams, thats what got him hot. Yall just sashay'd to a title. Sh1t is disgusting. If we didnt play the spurs, CP never hurts his hammy and we da champs :beli:
Your team ain't gonna ever win shyt. Just give credit to the better team u fakkit

So many L' dripping from your salty, Donald sterling ass. Hope u enjoy our ring ceremony ya Bytch

You should be ashamed of your fakkit ass coach and team :heh:

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I have no Idea how people aren't "sold" on the defending Champs :francis:

Seems like just blind hating at this point :scust::dame:

Probably because they didn't play a starting point guard for a whole series...for any series...

Probably because they beat cleveland who was missing what...3 starters?

Don't worry...this season will get back to basics...

Thunder and Spurs going to restore order...just like it used to be...

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Your team ain't gonna ever win shyt. Just give credit to the better team u fakkit

So many L' dripping from your salty, Donald sterling ass. Hope u enjoy our ring ceremony ya Bytch

You should be ashamed of your fakkit ass coach and team :heh:
Sukk d1kk and die fukkboi. Nobody respects yalls half a championship, thats why yall so mad. :mjpls:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, where was this sad song last year when we had to face the most athletic frontcourt the league has ever seen without one healthy center on our roster? You saved your sympathy for now?

Don't be corny breh. Who the hell said anything about sympathy? I just stated facts. I rooted for GS all season. I'm a LeBron fan so I wanted to see him win one in Cleveland. Warriors could only beat who was in front of them, but every team they faced was dealing with major injuries. :yeshrug:

And lol at you whining about injury prone Bogut being injured against the same squad you're now dismissing. Doc shouldn't have run his mouth, but ya'll got the most insecure fan base I've ever seen. :scust: