Kevin Garnett top 20 player of all time?

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very easily a top 20 player of all time. I'm not sure exactly where I'd rank him but KG is in the 16-20 range.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If only KG had the same "give me the ball I'm shooting it" mentality back when he was in his prime that he does now, he'd be a legit top 15 player. Looking back on his career now, I don't know if I'll pick him over McHale at PF position.

Just from the PF I saw play, I'd rank:

1. Duncan
2. Malone
3. Barkley
4. Dirk
5. Mchale
6. KG

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Where is T-Mac now and who has had the better career? That's all anyone is talking about.
not its not

as soon as I called you on that statement, you tried to say Pierce was a better player until i got you to clarify what you meant.

and Profasi still believes Pierce was a better player than TMac.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Go back and read my posts. I said Pierce will go down as the better player and he will. People will talk about his career more than T-Mac's. I never said he was a better individual player than T-Mac. In fact, I said he wasn't.

I talked about Pierce's career and I also talked about how T-Mac never accomplished anything in the playoffs.

Then Greatestlaker brought up Pierce never doing anything with shytty Boston teams and I said that he at least advanced his team a couple times and made a ECF appearance while Orlando never made it out of the first round.

Read carefully and you will see that I never said Pierce's peak > T-Mac's peak.

You are trolling now. :heh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Here's an example. Curtis Martin is being inducted into the Hall of Fame this year. Was he a better player than TD? Not in my eyes.. but who is going down as the better running back? Curtis Martin.

I think TD's peak is greater but does it matter? No, a lot of people don't even talk about him while Martin is getting the recognition for what his body of work is.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Go back and read my posts. I said Pierce will go down as the better player and he will. People will talk about his career more than T-Mac's. I never said he was a better individual player than T-Mac. In fact, I said he wasn't.

I talked about Pierce's career and I also talked about how T-Mac never accomplished anything in the playoffs.

Then Greatestlaker brought up Pierce never doing anything with shytty Boston teams and I said that he at least advanced his team a couple times and made a ECF appearance while Orlando never made it out of the first round.

Read carefully and you will see that I never said Pierce's peak > T-Mac's peak.

You are trolling now. :heh:
:stopitslime:

basically, i got you to admit that TMac was the better player. I even said Pierce will get into the HOF before McGrady.

My point was lazy fans and media types put too much weight on team accomplishments that they dont actually take a look to see if a player was actually better than the other.

TMac was a better player than Pierce. Thats indisputable.

Pierce will get into the HOF before Tmac. Thats also indisputable.

and this is what you said
Pierce will go down as the better player between he and T-Mac now. Winner, Finals MVP, all that.. T-Mac is one of the GOAT underachievers.

then your dumbass brought up Penny in comparison to TMac, when TMac's career is way more accomplished than Penny's/

I'm tired of people bringing up T-Mac and Penny and others who "should have" done this or that. Injuries happen. shyt happens. I'm over it. All we can do is compare what actually happened and T-Mac didn't accomplish a whole lot other than some scoring achievements.

and TMac never had a teammate as good as Antoine Walker in Orlando.

TMac, 7 time All NBA player, twice first team, 2 time scoring champion

Paul Pierce, 4 time all NBA while only making 2nd team once. He won a title and was Finals MVP, and thats great, but that is one series. TMac was the better player.