Kevin Garnett top 20 player of all time?

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

You really putting Barkley and McHale ahead of Garnett? Yo :ohhh:

Some of you people AMAZE me. It's mind-boggling to see how little you know about basketball.

I want someone seriously arguing for him not being top 20 to name 20 better players. He's around 12-14 on my all-time list, to have him out of the top 20 is :shaq2:

He's the most impactful defender of his generation and add to that the fact that he would give you 22+ points, 13+ rebounds and 5 assists per game. Well, it's pretty clear he's top 20 of all-time.

Dog, I don't know if you're trolling or serious about this shyt. I don't think you saw McHale play or a prime Barkley.

Barkley's PPG and rebounds per career is better than KGs. Barkley played in an era where big men actually were good inside players. KG plays in an era where every PF besides Duncan thinks they're a wing player:smugfavre:

Not to mention, Barkley's postseason play :bustback: KGs. KG rode Pierce to win the finals in 07. Barkley's 92-93 postseason: averaged 26.6 points and 13.6 rebounds per game during the whole postseason, including 27.3 points, 13.0 rebounds and 5.5 assists per game throughout the championship series. If it wasn't for :mjpls: and Barkley won the ship, that postseason would have gone down as one of the greatest performances for any player.

McHale would be ranked higher, but dude played with Bird who took his shine away. But if you were alive when he played, there's no denying the guy. Best low post skills next to Olajuwon and underrated defensively.

I'll give KG his defense, but come on son, KG ain't touching McHale or Barkley.

:laff::laff: this nikka said top 12-14:laff::laff:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
KG is definitely top 50. But I can't put him on McHale's level. McHale could get you points down the stretch all throughout his career. Only just recently is KG willing to shoot the ball late in games. Dude makes Lebron look like Westbrook earlier in his career. He was terrified of the ball late in games.

Also, McHales defense was underrated. Dud could have been "the man" if he didn't play with Bird. shyt, listen to Barkley, I swear he'll have McHale in his top 3 PF.

I was trying to be nice with KG. McHale is easily underrated even though he's a HOF. I hated his Herman Munster ass, but you had to respect his game.

I'd def take TD, Chuck, Dirk, McHale, Mailman over KG. And that's not a knock to KG, but I want a nikka who wants the pressure in crunchtime.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I would take KG over Barkley

Tho Barkley was a better offensive player, it wasnt as great as KG's defense was over Barkley's. Not just individual defending, he improves the entire team on defense.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was trying to be nice with KG. McHale is easily underrated even though he's a HOF. I hated his Herman Munster ass, but you had to respect his game.

I'd def take TD, Chuck, Dirk, McHale, Mailman over KG. And that's not a knock to KG, but I want a nikka who wants the pressure in crunchtime.

In the NBA it's all about scoring in crunchtime cause all games come down to the wire. KG before this postseason, been bytchmade come crunchtime. Playing hot potato with the ball and shyt. :pachaha:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
where did this obsession with "crunch time" come from?

you guys focus on that and completely throw everything else out the window. talent, ability, defense, accolades, accomplishments...all that shyt doesn't matter apparently if a guy is perceived to have a "clutch gene".

this is basketball, there's waaay more to it than being a scorer in the last couple minutes of the game.