Keep It Real Coli, Were you bullied or was the bully in school?

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I wouldn't say bullied, but teased in middle school because I was chubby. But I was always quick witted and got them right back. It hurt my feelings for s little bit, but I got over it. Especially when I lost all the weight the summer before high school and had the same boys who teased me like :wtf: :ooh: :takedat: when they saw me.

I've never bullied or teased anyone (unless it was self-defense). I knew how it felt, so I never did it. I tried to make friends with kids who were bullied and tried to protect them. I ended up giving them help in standing up for themselves.

Daps
freshman year was my year I bullied nikkas in elementary but when freshman year hit shyt got real. Had this bytch in my english class that would try me and since she was a girl I wouldnt try to fight back as much. I remember coming in hard as fukk in the beginning though nikkas trying to clown since I got transferred to a class late. Sitting in the back laughing so I turn around like who back here talking shyt nikkas like :krs: "I aint said nothing breh" that girl never quit though i should have busted her in her head.

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I never got out-right bullied, but I got teased in middle school. In elementary school I was the only black girl in my class and the other black child, boy, was my cousin. By the time I got to middle school we were consolidated with 2 other schools, one which was a predominately black population. They would all make fun of me because I didn't live in the same town as them and also at the fact that BOTH of my parents lived with me and came to all my activities. At that time I was to dumb to realize that they were just jealous. By the time I got to 8th grade they just stopped because they realized it didn't phase me.:yeshrug:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
uncle snitched his nephew out?
Yep, he was mad cool wit my fam, I think him and my oldest sister might have had somethin goin on, he stopped me in the street one day, looked me dead in my eyes and said "my nephews still bothering you? I tell you what, next time you see one of them muthafukkas by theirself pull his card and if jump bad knock him the fukk out, I promise you both of them will leave you alone then", it didn't exactly go down like that but i put the younger one (who was still older then me) on his ass one day, for a while after that neither one of them said anything to me, then as we got older they became more cordial, I chop it up wit em when i see em around the city just cause we grew up together but other than that ion really fucc wit em

Shady_Kent

Why so serious?
Daps
Reppin
DMV (PG County)
i got jumped in like 5th grade by a group of 8th graders (like 5 of them) because i was new and they showed up at the bus stop and everyone was supposed to be quiet but i didnt know so i was talking and shyt so all of a sudden i caught a clothesline from hell to the back and pushed down. I could only cover up while they stomped me for a good 12 seconds then ran off.. :sadbron:

i didnt cry tho :win:

Daps
bullied kinda bad in elementary school then I became the kid most were cool with in high school because i wasn't in a kliq. The shyt I've seen some of my classmates go through tho....I kinda see why people snap and bring guns to school. It ain't right but....I understand.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Neither. I wasn't popular nor a loser. I was the quiet one in my group of hoodrat friends. TBH, I never really saw any bullying in any school I've been to.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I was too much of a class clown to get bullied. Got outta A LOT of trouble usin it to my advantage too whether it was with my classmates or teachers. I admit that i would clown folks n get em laffed at but i tried to really gage that shyt whenever i felt it started to step into REAL hurt feelings for the person. I'd fall back if it turned into somethin too vicious. But I was always a popular dood because I fit in everywhere and nowhere at the same time. I found somethin coo about all cliques. I was athletic n good at sports so i could hang with the jocks, I'm also an artist so i liked alot of the shyt a typical "nerd" liked so i found common interest with dem type mufukkas too. Never felt the need to be nobody other than myself. But I was all over the fukkin place in high school. lol

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I got bullied in every institution of primary school. Elementary, middle and high. I'm one bad motherfukker now.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
never bullied anyone. but there are two instances where i can remember being bullied. once was in summer camp, i can't remember how old i was but i was pretty young, a kid use to bully me. can't remember how that turned out because i only really remember the one instance. but i'm pretty sure that kid turned out to be some low life (not to wish anything bad on him, but it just seemed like he was headed in that direction).

the other time was when i was in middle school, but i wouldn't call that bullying outright, he was more annoying than anything else. this guy name pete. the end of that situation was that one time we did have an all out fight on the school bus one day. i remember i had a terrible headache that day and he kept bothering me for some reason, but it was definitely the wrong day to bother me. we got into this huge fight on the bus (and the real funny thing about it was the bus driver kept driving like nothing was happening) and at the end of it, there was like 3 other dudes fighting with us, i think he accidentally hit someone trying to get to me, then that guy lost it and him and his friends tried to fight us then we had to team up. it was ridiculous. but, after that we became good friends...