Keep It Real Coli, Were you bullied or was the bully in school?

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
I was a straight up punk until I joined the military at 19. I had to do homework for nikkas to keep the wolves off me back then

sm0ke

Lin Kuei
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
never been bullied, but i was the quiet type until high school. became alpha male my senior year, and looking back, i did some bullyish things. i was the guy who fukked with people, but figured it a joke, and went after anyone ELSE that did the same things i was doing like "that's fukked up, leave the kid alone!"

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Was never bullied and got along with pretty much everyone for the most part. The only person that I ever bullied was this freckle-faced white kid named John when I was in elementary school in GA. His Dad was a Captain in the AF, so he thought he was big shyt...was one of those kids that liked to flaunt and show off shyt that he had that other people didn't, and I hated cats like that.

He was one of the first kids to cop that Super Mario watch that you could play games on and when he tried to flex with it at the pool, I threw it into the deep end and when he dove in to get it, I jumped in and held him under the water while he was screaming and crying. (The lifeguards at the pool were high school kids who laughed at the whole situation)

He was laughing at this kid who couldn't read out loud that well one day, so at recess while we were chicken-fighting on the monkey bars I kicked him in the stomach and when he fell he tried to land on his arms to break the fall and broke both of his wrists.

I did shyt like that throughout elementary school until I moved. The ironic part is my freshman year of college, I was at a bar and got a tap on the shoulder only to turn around and see this red-headed muthafukka smiling at me, all excited to see me like he didn't remember none of the evil shyt that I did to him back in the day. I felt guilty as shyt, because the kid was genuinely happy to have had run into me after all those years.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Was never bullied and got along with pretty much everyone for the most part. The only person that I ever bullied was this freckle-faced white kid named John when I was in elementary school in GA. His Dad was a Captain in the AF, so he thought he was big shyt...was one of those kids that liked to flaunt and show off shyt that he had that other people didn't, and I hated cats like that.

He was one of the first kids to cop that Super Mario watch that you could play games on and when he tried to flex with it at the pool, I threw it into the deep end and when he dove in to get it, I jumped in and held him under the water while he was screaming and crying. (The lifeguards at the pool were high school kids who laughed at the whole situation)

He was laughing at this kid who couldn't read out loud that well one day, so at recess while we were chicken-fighting on the monkey bars I kicked him in the stomach and when he fell he tried to land on his arms to break the fall and broke both of his wrists.

I did shyt like that throughout elementary school until I moved. The ironic part is my freshman year of college, I was at a bar and got a tap on the shoulder only to turn around and see this red-headed muthafukka smiling at me, all excited to see me like he didn't remember none of the evil shyt that I did to him back in the day. I felt guilty as shyt, because the kid was genuinely happy to have had run into me after all those years.

lmao. i've had that happen to me. run into someone you didnt really fukk with back in the day and all of a sudden they act like you were best friends :rudy:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
anytime somebody tried me we ended up fighting, guess thats Attempted Bullying.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Luckily I was never bullied. That shyt looked traumatizing and I felt sorry for the dudes who had to deal with that. I remember this one dude named Demetrius who used to get it bad. Dude was skinny as fukk, never got any love from girls, and used to get body slammed on a regular basis.

On our senior trip to Disney world, dude got dragged out his room into the hallway in his fruit of the looms. It seem like everybody was in the hallway that night too. All I could do was watch :dwillhuh:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
wasnt no such things as bullies were im from...it was too many of us if a nikka was to call himself a bully..

he woulda had to fight the entire project

n the only nikka i know that was catchin ass whuppins on a daily basis was slim thug...he was a broad

the hood stood up 4 em afterawhile...shyt got old..n he jus got mopped constantly..he stayed in shyt

we didnt fukk with nerds..kuz nerd got us good grades..didnt fukk with the band members..kuz it was fine ass broads...within the band..n the dudes would get u on

crazy seein em now..jus now learnin how to fight..

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Neither. I went to a white middle school, a lot of bullying went on there. My high school was all black and bullying was very very rare.

wasnt no such things as bullies were im from...it was too many of us if a nikka was to call himself a bully..

he woulda had to fight the entire project

n the only nikka i know that was catchin ass whuppins on a daily basis was slim thug...he was a broad

the hood stood up 4 em afterawhile...shyt got old..n he jus got mopped constantly..he stayed in shyt

we didnt fukk with nerds..kuz nerd got us good grades..didnt fukk with the band members..kuz it was fine ass broads...within the band..n the dudes would get u on

crazy seein em now..jus now learnin how to fight..

:laugh: yeah, hes on his boxing/weight lifting/eat right grind now

i be seeing his trainer at 24 hour fitness sometimes

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
lmao. i've had that happen to me. run into someone you didnt really fukk with back in the day and all of a sudden they act like you were best friends :rudy:

Yeah im feeling that way right now. This female that used to get bullied cause she had really bad acne just hit me up on facebook messenger randomly.

Now she wanna know how ive been doing and whats going on with me.

I look on profile to see she got not one but 2 babies:huhldup: with baby daddy drama.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Yeah im feeling that way right now. This female that used to get bullied cause she had really bad acne just hit me up on facebook messenger randomly.

Now she wanna know how ive been doing and whats going on with me.

I look on profile to see she got not one but 2 babies:huhldup: with baby daddy drama.

:scusthov: run in the opposite direction breh