Keep It Real Coli, Were you bullied or was the bully in school?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I left people alone and they left me alone.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
:laugh: yeah, hes on his boxing/weight lifting/eat right grind now

i be seeing his trainer at 24 hour fitness sometimes

on everything i love..charles muthafukkin me tucker ( big pic)..when they called him out 4 bootleggin...

pic useta show up at every show, event,slim n watts thru..ready to square with him

slim would send gay ass rico n his brother to get em pic n ad nem to chill..it got to the point slim parked in the back...of every club in houston..n made it mandatory he was the only one to use that exit..

when he got with killa kyleon n chris ward...they had a show in either beaumont or san antonio..

some shyt jumped off...chris ward n slim exited asap...fergie..

killa n dre day fought every last one of them nikkas...after that slim got his chl's...carry the 44 everywhere he goes...he bought a gang of heat ...n he still scary

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
on everything i love..charles muthafukkin me tucker ( big pic)..when they called him out 4 bootleggin...

pic useta show up at every show, event,slim n watts thru..ready to square with him

slim would send gay ass rico n his brother to get em pic n ad nem to chill..it got to the point slim parked in the back...of every club in houston..n made it mandatory he was the only one to use that exit..

when he got with killa kyleon n chris ward...they had a show in either beaumont or san antonio..

some shyt jumped off...chris ward n slim exited asap...fergie..

killa n dre day fought every last one of them nikkas...after that slim got his chl's...

how many?

but yeah im from acres home so ive heard a bunch of stories from students at ike

i just dont understand how you can be that big and a punching bag. some people just don't have coordination. everybody says that he is one of the 5 worst basketball players of all time. :wtf:

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
neither (but due to my size they tried to make me out as the bully)

elementary - I was the biggest kid in school by the 3rd grade

jr. high - If they didn't already know me they thought I was left behind a year or 2 or I was the gym teacher.

high school - 1st. day of school people who didn't know kept asking me how does it feel to be a senior (one broad even asked me to prom lol)

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Bullies sound like suburban shyt.

nikkas in the hood is jus reckless. Either gang beefs or Drug crews beefin.

Bullying sound like something the white boys do.

skaNo

Comin Dine
Daps
Reppin
DALLAS TEXAS
Neither, was cool with a whole lot of people ...

Played sports thru-out school, so I kept it cool with everyone :win:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
my first day of school, i had my first in the school yard fight.

so the first day of school archaeically looked straight out of the theory to destroy black boys book.

the same legendary sociological pamphlet quality sized book.

the theory to destroy black boys is one of the most important and integral readings, and offerings of truth.

for any black boy, or black person, for that matter.

i urge you to find it if you can.

the theory to destroy black boys sat in the front of the magazine stand in the bathroom.

i would read. thetheory to destroy black boys as daily scripture so to speak.

on the can, as early as four years old.

little did i know i would actually endure the components of this theory in my schooling as a reality.

when i was a child i thought this thoery, was far-fetched at best.

when in reality it was at play at my very school.

the humble beginnings of my first schoolyard fight and theory to destroy black boys is so interwoven.

you would think i wrote it,..as a fake story. yet in all reality,..the theory to destroy black boys is real.

just like the occurrences that link the theory and my first fight are real and not merely coincidence.

my first day of school and my first schoolyard fight.

it was after school and i was waiting on melissa jones,..my only favorite babysitter.

including the added bonus of hopefully her bestfriend barbie, being with her.

the fiyoinest girl on euclid,...EVER!!

well mellissa jones and barbie were both bang'n and in the eighth grade, too.

so my mom's paid one of my most favorite older playmates to keep me.

sh!t barbie and mellissa showed me how to realy color in my coloring books cotdamnit.
this was probably when my life was normal and as great, as possible for a black kid at five year old. i was totally innocent past what i read.

so being fresh off of my special outstanding kinnie garten award of wisest kid in the kinnie garten class of mike and julie's!!

i was headed for the first grade,..fellow breh's.

i was young in the first grade at five years old......

i had broken my arm and i had a cast on,...my broken left arm hung by my side. carrying my lil beloved mickey mouse simps minnie tote bookbag.

hey,...cot damm!t,..i was five, and young as phuck in the first grade.

i didn't know, what that meant other than mickey had a girl....sh!t i had a girlfriend at this age too. so i did not know what that signified to other guys then.

i did not know what simp'n was till later on.

in the first grade my kinnie garten gf.

i found out was playing a little n!gga for his fruit rollups, amd snacks.

plus she was the black girl,who looked white with blonde hair and blue eyes,...so phuck pawg's, and cape verde'n amber rose's. i was pawg'n with black women at five!!

who knows where, my kinnie garten girlfriend teneaya was,....she was probably getting some other kids gumballs.

anyway,...i am chilling in the brynmawr viking school lot waiting by the great tree.

the great tree was this one raggedy ass tree that poked out of brynmawr's concrete school lot. that was a weird sight to behold. as the tree was surrounded in a pitlike moat like fashion...and sprang up out the middle of the concrete.

in the school lot in front of the modular building.

plus when it rained the moat like pitt filled up with water and mud.

,..all of sudden, this big black super burnt carbon crisp looking n!gga!!

with some ugly yellow teeth, and nasty ass dried n!ggaz zombie flaky skin.

tries to steal my mickey and minnie simp style bookbag!!

plus pushes me in the concrete mud filled moat pit.

surrounding the great tree in the playground of bryn mawr and lol's.....

i instantly got up out the mud of the moat lime pitt of the great tree,...like phuck that sh!t,..gimme back back my mickey and minnie!!

[i didn't start cuss'n till i was legit six in the second grade then, cot dammit!! this was before i knew the term or what giving a fukk was about].

i repeatedly gave this n!gga the flying hbk cast forearm babyface comeback irish whip move counter before that even existed!

i bashed this big black n!gga over the head with my cast, like i was cowboy bob orton.

till he was bloody and my cast cracked,..that fukker's skull.

this was back when cast were real port concrete and plaster.

my cast had just my lil four fingers showing with that big ass cut out thumb and shyt.

not that airgel weakness they give you now

i don't remember if mellissa or who it was that pulled me off of this dude.

i mean a phuck'n dude, not just kid, i mean a dude,..cause i was so little then.

that burnt ass sugar crisp looked like a giant grendel from beowolf to the young ab, then.

i remember i never seen nobody that intimidating in my life in my age group!!

i did not know kids like this existed...

now,..inthe crazy idiosyncracies that are the lifetales of

art barr

now,...wouldn't ya know....

yup,..you guessed it...

later on in the fifth grade i had to sit next to dude i bludgeoned with the cast.

all due to, alphabetical order.

plus i think he actually had failed a few times before i even encountered this kid in the first grade. when i had to give him the bob orton.

so he could have been seven maybe when i first encountered him.

this was when i left the accelerated gifted program, and that punk gifted abusive excuse for a teacher mr martinez, for ms moody's class,.......[m's moody probably thought i was a to smart for my own good handfull too. but phuck that mr martinez was so abusive in practice. i was probably a little vindictive and in shock for most of the fifth grade. plus i was in a gang by then and had been blasted a few times in the face fighting pretty bad too. rearranging my teeth in the front. plus i strained my ligaments in my ankle playing basketball..that i was in braces like forrest gump until like highschool. on top of mr martinez's abuse, which drove me from being a standup kid all the time. when no one believes you a gifted tracher, no less. is making kids stand up on one leg.

including nine ten year old with a severely strained ankle injury. holding a fifty pound unabridged dictionary doing accelerated gifted program school work. three to four grades above your own. i mean this dude wasn't teaching us and if we ask him about anything. he is like,..refer to the syllabus to a phuck'n nine year old in the fifth grade!!]

plus, do work holding an unabridged dictionary in one hand, while balancing on one leg, my injured leg, every day for months.

i think, the smartest girl ever jenny butler and raphael are the only kids who did not have to endure this.

all because mr martinez did not teach.

plus is a gifted program teacher,...so, you know what time it is,..they will believe the teacher before the student. plus this was back when parents consented to have their children whipped in school. so you know you not trying to catch the most humiliating occurrence in a kid's life that doesn't exist anymore. getting beat by some punk unknown male teacher who is sociopathic and categorically abusive.

i never got a beating thank the lord,..as he never had an occurrence of my bad behavior to do that. i think he just liked making me stand, everyday. just because i was a smart kid with a leg injury amd glasses.

he just enjoyed the spectacle and i never did nuffin to be punished, either.

after that,......i did not trust nobody. when i told my mom's she did not believe me for months. so i had to stand with other good bright gifted black male students. plus any strong female girl students as well.

in accelereated gifted programs as well.

so,..it was no wonder for the toughest streetfighter in class the pretty knockout artist dianah.

to be standing next to you. the theory to destroy black boys was at play in my classroom. along with the theory to poison black girls. mom's did not believe me.

if i did not actually read that book and stay on my mom about mr martinez's abuse. she would have probably never looked further into it. i know a lot of smart black kids male and females. mr martinez personally subjected to his program or whatever. that was straight out of the theory to destrpy black boys book.]

anyway, this kid was in that middle area cause his family was poor and he didn't have clean clothes and smelled like piss.

i know he stayed on east end, across from the park.

which was like the hardest phuck'n street when i was a shawty in my neighborhood.

yes,..the street the playgorund was on was and still is the dangerzone.

somehow, i kinda forgave the kid over the course of my fifth grade year.

for attacking me in the first grade and i left him worse for dead.

he never said anything,..about that day. later on in the fifth grade either.

me and him actually were cool and talked about the neighborhood.

plus, all the sh!t going on in the street to his family then too.

i think he only liked the fact i paid attention to him because we sat next to one another.

plus, he was on the out's as the pee-pee boi because of his living situation.

so i never dealt with the repercussions from bludgeoning dude at five years old.

art barr

sm0ke

Lin Kuei
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/1d8/e6d/9eb/resized/i-ain-t-reading-all-that-meme-generator-i-ain-t-reading-all-that-shyt-fukkin-art-barr-38a1f0.jpg

skaNo

Comin Dine
Daps
Reppin
DALLAS TEXAS
*sees who wrote that essay. refuses to read all that*

6mJHR.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/1d8/e6d/9eb/resized/i-ain-t-reading-all-that-meme-generator-i-ain-t-reading-all-that-shyt-fukkin-art-barr-38a1f0.jpg

the same time you spent making a gif.

including the time to find the photo.

is the same time it would have taken you to read.

art barr