Keep It Real Coli, Were you bullied or was the bully in school?

Ohh Marty

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Up Norf
I was bullied in middle school. There was this dude named Nathan he used to pull my hair until I would fall, pinch my boobs, he even bit me once. :sad:

He did a lot of other stuff but I don't want to talk about that. :sadbron:

I was bullied too :sadcam:

I had a big ass head when I was younger (still do just grew into it) and nikkas use to fukk with me all the time!

This one tall, fat, mexican booty having, light skin girl use to let me have it smh! One time she told me she was going to whoop my ass at lunch :sadbron:

I hid in the bathroom during lunch lika :hamster:

Once I got to high school the same nikkas that use to bully me in grammar school was jocking me :smugfavre:

Ironically one of my first loves was one of the bullies :manny:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
I was bullied in middle school. There was this dude named Nathan he used to pull my hair until I would fall, pinch my boobs, he even bit me once. :sad:

He did a lot of other stuff but I don't want to talk about that. :sadbron:

Did your parents never find out about that?

Ohh Marty

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Up Norf
Yeah i was a part of a clique, so you cant really be bullied in that sense, we all fought together and had each others back and we was cool with everyone so....

You can only really be bullied if your a ugly ass loner or something. Once you get past a certain age bullying is so corny anyway but if we talking about beefs and fights thats a different story.

I wasnt ugly....but I was a loner, very quiet and "different" :(

Freestyle Phantom3.0

Habitual Line Stepper
Daps
both...thats the way it goes sometimes. mostly "bullied" cause i was white and listened to mobb deep, cormega, etc

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
lmao he wasnt an abuser! Him and his friends use to crack jokes about my head, call me stuck up, and "white ass black girl" etc etc...we were in grammar school at the time so I let by gones be by gones. :manny:

:rudy:

Typical.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't no bullies around where I'm from. You went hands up and if you lost you went hands up the next day...People wouldn't bully you because they knew you'd be down to fight.