Keep It Real Coli, Were you bullied or was the bully in school?

Obsession

Born Greatest
Daps
elementary I was bullied but middle and high school I was the bully

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Kind of, in middle school and freshman year of high school. Not physically, but verbally to some degree. Mostly because I was skinny, quiet, kind of short (easy target) and got good grades. Outgrew it after a while. :yeshrug:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to be the bully from pre k and up.

Then after i got to middle school and lost my hoodness from moving out the hood and having to try and get good grades like my smart ass brothers. I got soft the wolf could smell it on me.

I should have checked them nikkas. But after 7th grade i was good money. High school i had the:birdman:face on all day and i had goten taller so i was good.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was bullied in the first grade. There was this fat butter ball looking dude named Dane Burk. He would always bust my lip everyday and then apologize for it.

I was also bullied in the 8th grade and that's partially my mother's fault. They had a uniform policy at the school and she made me wear it although nobody else did. I was the only person in the whole school that wore blue khakis with a white dress shirt every single day.

I also got bullied a little in the navy. It was because I bought some coveralls that were way to tight. The ship left so I didn't have a chance to exchange them. Everytime I wore them, they would call me Batman.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I can't say I wasn't EVER bullied, but it rarely happened, taking all things into consideration. Elementary school I had friends who were a grade ahead of me and was the cool kid, I actually saved one of my friends while he was getting the shyt kicked out of him by a bully. In middle school I was short as fukk, skinny as fukk, and pale as fukk. I was the youngest kid in my class. Luckily I was always the class clown and liked by people, so there were only a few rare occurences. It helped that I was in advanced classes too. The school was in what I would consider "the ghetto", I would see gang fights on the way home from school and one day while we were stopped at a red light this kid was talking shyt out the window to some dudes out on their porch, the guy said he was going to go inside and get a gun, I was so :merchant: and the little black kid was just :pachaha: i was like :what: that light couldn't turn green fast enough. In high school I never got picked on that I can really remember. I hit a nice growth spurt at the end of 8th going into HS. I'm about 5'11 now

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I went to catholic school as a kid so I was a lil higher up on the alpha male scale than I prolly would have been in public school. There were 2 brothers from around the way that used to like to fucc wit me when I was younger though, they were the bad asses of the neighborhood but that stopped when I was about 12 or 13, they saw me fight 3 kids my age and older at the same time and from then on they actually started bein cool wit me, I never really fucced wit them like that but they always showed me love when I saw them. The oldest brother was just killed last month too, RIP

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Neither, I knew how to fight so nobody bullied me but I always protected the weaker ones so I wasn't a bully either. I was an athlete so the jocks liked me but I was always drawn to the nerds.

When I went to hood schools they tried to come sideways a few times. They thought I was soft since I was lightskinned, had hood hair and had hazel eyes.....they found out the hard way that I was the complete opposite. :mjpls:

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
I wouldnt say I was bullied. I got fukked with because I smart,and didn't live in the project...i lived next to the projects
But that was elementary, nikkas aint say/do ish to me in high school