Keep It Real Coli, Were you bullied or was the bully in school?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
how so?

At least I didnt grow up hating black men for picking on my big head in grammar school and uploading videos to youtube screamin "black men aint shyt" :smugfavre:

Nah, you went the opposite direction with your own brand of Stockholm Syndrome. :smugfavre:

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
the bully, I've only lost one street/school fight and that was in 10th grade :krs: i've placed fakkits in comas, knocking wannabe tough guys into unconscious states of mind, breaking arms and harming skulls, who do you think you dealin with breh? :evil:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I was till about 6th or 7th grade

One day I just got fed up and this kid was messin with me and...... well let's just say he started it and I ended it

Since then I never been bullied a day in my life:win:

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
I was bullied in middle school. There was this dude named Nathan he used to pull my hair until I would fall, pinch my boobs, he even bit me once. :sad:

He did a lot of other stuff but I don't want to talk about that. :sadbron:

a bytch?

Nodding.gif

Ohh Marty

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Up Norf
I was till about 6th or 7th grade

One day I just got fed up and this kid was messin with me and...... well let's just say he started it and I ended it

Since then I never been bullied a day in my life:win:

U had the juice huh? :win:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
i always tried to bully the bullies, hated to see people get picket on, especially after this dude in middle school offed himself for that shyt.

Bullies were always some lame ass dudes, broke clothes tryna pick on the weak people they think they could.

Come high school people were too busy with their own shyt to even be worrying bout all that shyt tho. Never fukked with noone. I made friends with the weird kids cuz my ass was afraid of a colombine happening

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
in like 6th grade there was one african kid that was tall as fukk and built like a high schooler. he used to fukk with me, and I used to clown his dark ass until one day he punched me in my back hard as shyt :sadcam:

after that, him and his kliq of nikkas stopped fukking with me because I guess I started to build a rep as a cool nikka and decent battle rapper :manny:

after that I was never "bullied" again in the traditional sense but I did have nikkas that tried me a few times in high school for different reasons

Ohh Marty

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Up Norf
i always tried to bully the bullies, hated to see people get picket on, especially after this dude in middle school offed himself for that shyt.

Bullies were always some lame ass dudes, broke clothes tryna pick on the weak people they think they could.

Come high school people were too busy with their own shyt to even be worrying bout all that shyt tho. Never fukked with noone. I made friends with the weird kids cuz my ass was afraid of a colombine happening

:deadrose: trueeee

Ohh Marty

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Up Norf
in like 6th grade there was one african kid that was tall as fukk and built like a high schooler. he used to fukk with me, and I used to clown his dark ass until one day he punched me in my back hard as shyt :sadcam:

after that, him and his kliq of nikkas stopped fukking with me because I guess I started to build a rep as a cool nikka and decent battle rapper :manny:

after that I was never "bullied" again in the traditional sense but I did have nikkas that tried me a few times in high school for different reasons

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/mah-nikka.jpg

at least u kept it real.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
i was a bully. but ive always been a small nikka so i used to be a verbal bully. i used to go in on nikkas for no reason. i used to have dudes crying in the middle of class. but nobody i ever picked on ever really challenged me physically.
oh yea and it just crossed my mind i used to chase this white girl around and choke her on the playground. does that count? :huh: