Keep It Real Coli, Were you bullied or was the bully in school?

Ohh Marty

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Up Norf
i was a bully. but ive always been a small nikka so i used to be a verbal bully. i used to go in on nikkas for no reason. i used to have dudes crying in the middle of class. but nobody i ever picked on ever really challenged me physically.
oh yea and it just crossed my mind i used to chase this white girl around and choke her on the playground. does that count? :huh:

There goes my cute as a button nikka :shaq:

cute_as_a_button_small%5B1%5D.jpg

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
i was a bully. but ive always been a small nikka so i used to be a verbal bully. i used to go in on nikkas for no reason. i used to have dudes crying in the middle of class. but nobody i ever picked on ever really challenged me physically.
oh yea and it just crossed my mind i used to chase this white girl around and choke her on the playground. does that count? :huh:

i used to make fun of this white girl because she pissed on her coat one day for watever reason then threw it in the closet at the back of class :krs:

i remember she tried to come at me in like 3rd grade and i rocked her with one of these
space-hopper.jpg

took her off her feet n allat

looking back that shyt was gully as fuk :shaq:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Never got bullied or was the bullying type. I'm a big dude so it wasn't happening. Plus I was only in high school for 2 years so it wasn't enough time for anything to happen.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
never was bullied or a bully. but by todays standards i would be considered a bully. Just like alot of kids in class i would go in on other kids.

One kid was reading his book report and pissed himself during and i pointed it out to everyone " i was like ohhh this dude is peein himself" he hobbled out the room (he had those foresst gump brace which made it better). i feel bad now though :sadbron:

plenty of other stories where i just wouldnt stop making talking shyt. :manny:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
never was bullied or a bully. but by todays standards i would be considered a bully. Just like alot of kids in class i would go in on other kids.

One kid was reading his book report and pissed himself during and i pointed it out to everyone " i was like ohhh this dude is peein himself" he hobbled out the room (he had those foresst gump brace which made it better). i feel bad now though :sadbron:

plenty of other stories where i just wouldnt stop making talking shyt. :manny:

yeah i learned shyt talking from my uncles. hanging with them was like hangin out with redd foxx and richard pryor. then my mama was wondering why she was getting phone calls from the school for me snapping on other kids :rudy:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
from the hood but i went to a soft ass ele school, so when i transferred to middle everyone from the hood school went to the same mid i did. anyyyyywways this biracial fakkit gon nudge me in class i let it go cause i was a mellow type dude then he did it again I fukking blasted him in the jaw he fail, then got up and just stood there we got suspended.. what ever.. I got in like 50 fights in middle school no lie over this shyt.

:manny: is what it is.. reason i got into boxing actually.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Nah, never really got bullied

I was the funny nikka/class clown so most peeps had respect for me

EDIT: I remember one time in elementary when I was just the average dude. All the boys in class used to play-fight during bathroom breaks to see who was the best fighter.
Normally I didn't get caught up in that, but there was one time where dudes were calling me out saying how I never fought. Ended up fading with the most
popular cat in class and I won, and what ensued after was absolutely hilarious looking back...all this nikka's homeboys and lackeys suddenly fell under my control
and started kissing my ass, giving me their juice cartons at lunch n shyt. Got to be the captain during bball games, sat at the "cool" table
during lunch, people laughing at all my corny jokes, the works man...Even the hoes were on my dikk because of the fight! What was sad was that the
dude basically was shunned by everyone and labeled as a lame.This lasted for a good week before he decided to rematch with me...then I got my ass whooped :to:

Everything just reverted back to normal after that, but man, I felt like a damn king that week :win:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i was bullied....but i had hands...i avoided the fights in school because my pops didnt play that...however outside of school...lets just say i had alot of :win: from ppl who wanted to try me then...thank you boxing

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I had these 2 brothers fron round the way call themselves bullying me, they're uncle told me to catch one of em by themselves and both of them would leave me alone, he was right

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
i got tried twice within a month jr high and after that nikkas knew i was not the one :laugh: the first time we were watchin some movie in math and this nikka kept throwin paper balls at my head. i thought it his nikka right behind me though, i kept tellin his ass to stop but his dumb ass wanted to play along with the game. "that aint me nikka the fukk stop sayin that shyt to me :angry:" finally i turned around and was like "didn't i tell you to stop??? :birdman:..."
him: ":rudy:... " then i muffed him and stood up. soon as he got up i rocked his jaw. whole class was stunned cuz i was usually so quiet. his boy held him back but when the teacher asked what happened this nikka started cryin :what: but i wanna think thats cuz he was so worked up. never did challenge me to a fight though.

the second time i was walkin to science and this mexican guy in my class just punched me for no reason so i asked what the fukk his problem was, he told me to somethin about it :wtf: it wasnt no desks or nothin restrictin my movements though so when i swung on him i knocked the shyt outta him... i mean he came off his feet and was :deadrose: for a minute. when he finally got up he was talkin bout "hit me again". i aint find out til later but when i punched him i wound up poppin his braces and the wire cut thru his top lip, so he was bleedin everywhere when he was sayin that shyt to me... idk if he didn't realize or just didnt care but i aint gon lie i aint wanna punch him again :weirdo: he got stitches and challenged me to another fight afterward but i told him no and he aint make a fuss about it so i assume he really want that :shaq: just tryna prove he aint a bytch. people called me tyson for a while after that one :win: never had a issue again

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Never got bullied in the true sense of the word. nikkas would try me though, because I was usually the tallest cat in the class and someone would try to make their name by stepping to the biggest nikka in the class. So once a year Id have to make an example outta some delusional nikka. My pops taught me that I had to fight dirty "there aint no style points in this, nikka... :birdman: " So once dudes figured out that I was the biggest dude AND I was capable of punching you in the nuts or something, they kinda fell back. I'd say that happened up till seventh grade. Eighth grade was kinda chill, I guess nikkas got the point. Then I went to a high school full of "nerds" (see my avi), and fights wasnt really poppin like that. I saw maybe 3-4 scraps, not even full out fights, in my four years of high school.