keep it funky no cutz, when yall nikkaz went to jail. what went down

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its overrated. NO nikkas is not gettin there CULO blasted. Thats only if you in them serious joints. If you doing a couple of months or a year around here you go to Rikers which is a pretty chill place. Iono if I remember right but I think thats the prison that Wayne went to. One of my girls aunt is a CO. So she was tellin me stories about weezy and shyt. About how all the guards would bother him in the middle of the night and ask for autographs. Media overhyped it too, nikkas wasnt testing Wayne when he was in there. Overall it was pretty chill. Lil Wayne is a wild short dude tho, and he is really quiet in real life.

Overall jail a pretty chill place

My main shorty pops in there right now, and he be like he get mo peace and quiet in prision than out there in them streets.

In reality Prison is actually in a twisted fukked up way, is a nice spot to get away from the troubles and ailes of life. Especially if you a street nikka who is heavily deep in the game. Prison actual is a escape for alot of thug nikkas and criminals.
*prison rape victim post*

:pacspit: @ this nikka glorifying prison

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another thing my stepdad said about working in prison is how EVERYONE'S A GANGSTER TOUGH GUY when they set foot in prison that first day.

Until it's lights out.

He said you could hear grown men crying/begging to call their parents/etc.

A lot of suicide, too.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Another thing my stepdad said about working in prison is how EVERYONE'S A GANGSTER TOUGH GUY when they set foot in prison that first day.

Until it's lights out.

He said you could hear grown men crying/begging to call their parents/etc.

A lot of suicide, too.

:skip:That nikka had to be lying. I don't see that shyt happening in prison. Maybe that was a one time deal. Once you get to prison, your bytch ass should have got all that crying shyt out your system

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:skip:That nikka had to be lying. I don't see that shyt happening in prison. Maybe that was a one time deal. Once you get to prison, your bytch ass should have got all that crying shyt out your system

He said it's mostly a first day shock "how the fukk did I end up in here?" thing mostly for people who have never been to prison before. (ex: may have been to jail or juvie but this was their first time doing actual prison time.)

Or people doing time who have NEVER been in trouble before. One story he told me: There was a kid who was going to college on a ball scholarship who decided to be the getaway driver for his friend who robbed a store and ended up killing a guy. Felony murder. He went to prison having never even seen the inside of a police car before that. He cried a lot.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He said it's mostly a first day shock "how the fukk did I end up in here?" thing mostly for people who have never been to prison before. (ex: may have been to jail or juvie but this was their first time doing actual prison time.)

Or people doing time who have NEVER been in trouble before. One story he told me: There was a kid who was going to college on a ball scholarship who decided to be the getaway driver for his friend who robbed a store and ended up killing a guy. Felony murder. He went to prison having never even seen the inside of a police car before that. He cried a lot.

:sadcam: It can be over in a flash, just like that

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
shyt all I really did was play chess and listen gangster stories. There was like 5 or 6 older cats I would play chess wit and just listen to them talk about robberies, moves, beef, all types of knowledge on the game. I got bored one day and decided to step to a poker table wit some younger cats (i didn't know how to play, had never played in my life), I came in wit 3 packs of noodles and 2 packs of cookies, asked them to teach me how to play, and ended up walking off wit all my stuff plus theirs, nikkas was literally begging for their shyt back. I did have a nikka try to get loud wit me over some brite, them nikkas was mad hungry, they used to walking around asking people what they weren't gone eat from the trays for the next day and if they could have it. I told this nikka if the heirs came wit salt and butter I was gonna eat it, if it didn't then he could have them, he showed me the chow schedule for the week and it didn't say with butter or salt and other days did so I said aight. Next day they wake us up to eat and to my surprise theres butter and salt sit the grits so I ate it. nikka got mad and called himself gettin loud wit me but the CO deaded it quick, I wasn't gone follow up on it anyway, I was only there on a 45 day bench warrant, I wasn't about to extend it over some grits

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
I aint got alot of fam ne way so I wont expecting that much fam to stick by me like I said it was my moms and my baby mama only but over time nshyt my ma cut a nikka off too. yo mama gone always keep it a buck with you no matter what situation you in she just washed her hands with me overtime and I cant blame her cause I was really running her brazy...

What I meant though was you see how fake some of ya nikkas is or the hoes you fukkin with when you down though. you see who gone really hold you down when you in a fukked up situation. thats y i rock so hard with my baby mama right now cause she stood by me thru all that shyt.
:hug: ; love you .

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I worked in a jail in the clinic..that sounds about right.

Lol I bet the inmates were like :shaq:
One of my distant cousins worked as a prison guard she had some tig ol bitties I can only imagine the harassment she went through

shakobe

All Star
Daps
its really not that bad my brother in the pen called me the other day at 3 in the in morning talkin bout rich forever and love & hip hop:pachaha:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Did 2 weeks as a teen... it was straight because I had 14 co-accused and about 11 of us on the same range :laff:

There was some psychos in there that was there for murder, one spic told me he got robbed and stabbed someone up as they were taking his fresh scarface shirt. Another tall ass big dude named Shrek was in there for shooting a crackhead, going nuts and calling the police having a standoff.

All I did was watch the news, play chess, dominoes, and read a lot of books :manny:

Played cards, watched a couple fights, watched tv, slept...waited to get out:ehh:

:ohhh: say word, what you get locked for? We gotta hear this :cook:

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
shyt all I really did was play chess and listen gangster stories. There was like 5 or 6 older cats I would play chess wit and just listen to them talk about robberies, moves, beef, all types of knowledge on the game. I got bored one day and decided to step to a poker table wit some younger cats (i didn't know how to play, had never played in my life), I came in wit 3 packs of noodles and 2 packs of cookies, asked them to teach me how to play, and ended up walking off wit all my stuff plus theirs, nikkas was literally begging for their shyt back. I did have a nikka try to get loud wit me over some brite, them nikkas was mad hungry, they used to walking around asking people what they weren't gone eat from the trays for the next day and if they could have it. I told this nikka if the heirs came wit salt and butter I was gonna eat it, if it didn't then he could have them, he showed me the chow schedule for the week and it didn't say with butter or salt and other days did so I said aight. Next day they wake us up to eat and to my surprise theres butter and salt sit the grits so I ate it. nikka got mad and called himself gettin loud wit me but the CO deaded it quick, I wasn't gone follow up on it anyway, I was only there on a 45 day bench warrant, I wasn't about to extend it over some grits

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: