keep it funky no cutz, when yall nikkaz went to jail. what went down

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
im in little rock arkansas and believe me it goes down here these nikkas killas and shyt but if you keep to yoself and aint bout no bullshyt they respect it but if a nikka do try you you gotta show em you aint goin

You from little rock or just got family out there? I used to live there, my parents are from there

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was there in 07 in the summer... i beleive it was some shyt like 5A-left or 5A-right

i had 14 coaccused tho so i kept it thoro in the boro... nobody was fukkin with us plus im a cool nikka so I just kept it to myself :ehh:

How the fukk do you have 14 co-eys?

lol - Finch raid?

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its overrated. NO nikkas is not gettin there CULO blasted. Thats only if you in them serious joints. If you doing a couple of months or a year around here you go to Rikers which is a pretty chill place. Iono if I remember right but I think thats the prison that Wayne went to. One of my girls aunt is a CO. So she was tellin me stories about weezy and shyt. About how all the guards would bother him in the middle of the night and ask for autographs. Media overhyped it too, nikkas wasnt testing Wayne when he was in there. Overall it was pretty chill. Lil Wayne is a wild short dude tho, and he is really quiet in real life.

Overall jail a pretty chill place

My main shorty pops in there right now, and he be like he get mo peace and quiet in prision than out there in them streets.

In reality Prison is actually in a twisted fukked up way, is a nice spot to get away from the troubles and ailes of life. Especially if you a street nikka who is heavily deep in the game. Prison actual is a escape for alot of thug nikkas and criminals.
:scusthov: nikka nobody's life is so fukked up that there only means of getting away ....is going to prison :leostare: