keep it funky no cutz, when yall nikkaz went to jail. what went down

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I got popped over a bytch. She found a receipt from IHOP in my jeans and saw I paid for another person's dinner. It's true, I took a girl out but it wasn't even like that, we were co-workers and decided to get some breakfast before having to work on a Saturday smh...

Anyway the bytch finds the receipt on Sunday and gets all in my face asking me why I'm fukkin other bytches. I was like hold up, you think I'm buying these slores pancakes to tap the ass? fukkouttahere. I said some slick shyt and she tried slapping me, but I grabbed that ashy hand with the quickness. She said "you're bruising my hand nikka!" and I knew what the game plan was: she was gonna call the cops and say I beat her ass. Needless to say she did, and even tho the cops CLEARLY saw she wasn't injured in any way they took me in.

So there I was, a real nikka, surrounded by a bunch of weak dudes who got popped on similar charges: drunk drivers, suspended license, and one Indian dude who allegedly threw a bowl of rice at his daughter and broke her nose lmao. Me and that Indian dude stayed in a corner chillin, just shooting the breeze.

Finally they let me go after my girl kept giving conflicting stories. Came home and the bytch was asking forgiveness. I smashed that ass and kicked her out my place the very next day :obama:

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
Finally they let me go after my girl kept giving conflicting stories. Came home and the bytch was asking forgiveness. I smashed that ass and kicked her out my place the very next day :obama:

Pimpin Pimpin
452527_o.gif

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I got popped over a bytch. She found a receipt from IHOP in my jeans and saw I paid for another person's dinner. It's true, I took a girl out but it wasn't even like that, we were co-workers and decided to get some breakfast before having to work on a Saturday smh...

Anyway the bytch finds the receipt on Sunday and gets all in my face asking me why I'm fukkin other bytches. I was like hold up, you think I'm buying these slores pancakes to tap the ass? fukkouttahere. I said some slick shyt and she tried slapping me, but I grabbed that ashy hand with the quickness. She said "you're bruising my hand nikka!" and I knew what the game plan was: she was gonna call the cops and say I beat her ass. Needless to say she did, and even tho the cops CLEARLY saw she wasn't injured in any way they took me in.

So there I was, a real nikka, surrounded by a bunch of weak dudes who got popped on similar charges: drunk drivers, suspended license, and one Indian dude who allegedly threw a bowl of rice at his daughter and broke her nose lmao. Me and that Indian dude stayed in a corner chillin, just shooting the breeze.

LMAO

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
My stepdad is in corrections administration. So he oversees COs as part of his job.

He has told me several times that his BIGGEST staff issue is with female COs and male inmates.

He fires people on an almost monthly basis for fukking inmates.

He's even had MALE staff start relationships with other male inmates and get fired. Crazy.

my cousin used to be a CO in some camp. she used to bring this one lil nicca around all the time but i never thought nothin of it. his mom reported her anyway and she got fired. Now that I think about it im sure she was fukkin him :damn::dwillhuh:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was a little older so they sent me to Hamilton Wentworth. The jail got closed down because its absolutely disgusting. I remember the cell wasn't even cleaned out properly when I got it it was all this old bread and dirty socks ripped up books :gag:

Hamilton youth section got closed in 09.

When and what range were you on?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Hamilton youth section got closed in 09.

When and what range were you on?

I was there in 07 in the summer... i beleive it was some shyt like 5A-left or 5A-right

i had 14 coaccused tho so i kept it thoro in the boro... nobody was fukkin with us plus im a cool nikka so I just kept it to myself :ehh:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Been once, in mississippi. Never again, but it got me in church and I detoxed from weed and new ports. I haven't had a smoke in 9 years. I look at and think, "damn I can't believe that happened". What happened where I was, nothing. A couple of fights is all. I was surrounded by OG cats who were having bible study. Honestly jail saved my life. I thank god every day I went, because If I didn't, I don't know where I would be. I was on lock for 4 months, did a baby bid. Charges dropped, case thrown out. Cats was telling me stories about going to the PEN, that's another monster from the jail setting. How niccas would melt M n Ms and use it for make up. My man said he would be sleeping, and he could hear two men making love like women. And the SMELL of that shyt uugghhh.