44 bricks...acre shaker
*A, a shop sing that culture club song again n do that dance u be doin *

(you begin)

tumblr_m6ly9fxbB91r7vg4i.gif

:shaq:

*next day*

:laff: *damn blood why you walkin like that. u alright?*

:laff::laff:

real shyt...where i was locked up....too many hoes that was fukkin...on the inside....to be concerned bout a man ...

u get the right co...on ya side..she would be on ya books every month...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:laff::laff:

real shyt...where i was locked up....too many hoes that was fukkin...on the inside....to be concerned bout a man ...

u get the right co...on ya side..she would be on ya books every month...

Maybe thats the secret to prison reform. More nasty female CO's.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:pachaha::lolbron::heh::umad::bryan:

fukkin 90s babies.... Man up lil nygga

I aint got alot of fam ne way so I wont expecting that much fam to stick by me like I said it was my moms and my baby mama only but over time nshyt my ma cut a nikka off too. yo mama gone always keep it a buck with you no matter what situation you in she just washed her hands with me overtime and I cant blame her cause I was really running her brazy...

What I meant though was you see how fake some of ya nikkas is or the hoes you fukkin with when you down though. you see who gone really hold you down when you in a fukked up situation. thats y i rock so hard with my baby mama right now cause she stood by me thru all that shyt.

shyt that's one of lifes realest lessons man. I don't even try to depend on friends too much cuz I already know how it goes. I never been caught for nothing but my lil bro stayed in and out and my dad n me fought to keep that nikka off the streets... pops lost his job behind that cuz he wouldn't miss a court date. And I was always picking that nikka up from jail. shyt got tired real quick but my bro realised before he was 18 that he had to cut his friends out or get stuck in that cycle. Saved me a lot of stressin when he grew up out that shyt. Me him and my dad scrapped a few times and I even threw his stash away... I just told dude if he never walked away he would end up doing serious time. He was caught up with some wild people and they threatened him for walking away. To this day he can't go to our old hood. Toronto ain't nearly that live in comparison to most places but these young dudes really think they living that life cuz they worship American hood culture. They don't know how nice they got it here :snoop:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dont know how it is where yall at but all the times i went aint nobody fukk wit me cuz i kept to myself nikkas was actually pretty cool offerin me they comissary and ciggarettes and shyt thats why i be thinkin its just a myth when they talk about nikkas tryin people and shyt maybe its just where you at though

:mjpls: oldest jail trick in the book

yu was being set up nikka :flabbynsick:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In county got in mad fights over gang shyt county was worst than my 15 months in prison cause i was fighting on the regular...caught one jail case for assault while i was in prison.

Just sleep, work out and got tatted up in prison shyt was just boring and time dragged on. Got into with the CO's but a lot of the times they wont doing shyt i done seen nikkas get they food ate in front of CO's and they turn they head nshyt...

You gone get tested regardless if you got a name or not in the streets im a Blood and i had the homies on my tier but i still got into shyt cause i was in there not giving a fukk still reppin my set, g-checking muhfukkas, starting fights, jumping nikkas that was food, not staying to myself etc.

been locked up like 6 times not including juve nshyt. worst thing and best thing about being locked up is you truly see who down for yo ass :smh: when you calling and writing people, who holding you down etc..my baby mama and my ma dukes (even she cut a nikka off after i kept going back) stayed down for me, kept shyt in my account, accepted my calls and wrote me on the regular.

2e6ewbo.jpg

:damn:
:heh: nikka got the same "don't give a fukk" facial expression in all three pics

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka hell naw you watch too much tv its just hard to punk a sleep nikka and im talkin bout cell mates and shyt not just random nikkas i just smoke a nasty ass roll up and take my ass back to sleep