keep it funky no cutz, when yall nikkaz went to jail. what went down

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
In county got in mad fights over gang shyt county was worst than my 15 months in prison cause i was fighting on the regular...caught one jail case for assault while i was in prison.

Just sleep, work out and got tatted up in prison shyt was just boring and time dragged on. Got into with the CO's but a lot of the times they wont doing shyt i done seen nikkas get they food ate in front of CO's and they turn they head nshyt...

You gone get tested regardless if you got a name or not in the streets im a Blood and i had the homies on my tier but i still got into shyt cause i was in there not giving a fukk still reppin my set, g-checking muhfukkas, starting fights, jumping nikkas that was food, not staying to myself etc.

been locked up like 6 times not including juve nshyt. worst thing and best thing about being locked up is you truly see who down for yo ass :smh: when you calling and writing people, who holding you down etc..my baby mama and my ma dukes (even she cut a nikka off after i kept going back) stayed down for me, kept shyt in my account, accepted my calls and wrote me on the regular.

2e6ewbo.jpg

:damn:

Sometimes u gotta look @ it from the other side too... your stressing your FAM out getting locked up multiple times. What about them? Should they just continue to stand by and deal with your drama constantly? Its not fair to expect that. You say they ain't down for u but u ain't down for them either

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
In county got in mad fights over gang shyt county was worst than my 15 months in prison cause i was fighting on the regular...caught one jail case for assault while i was in prison.

Just sleep, work out and got tatted up in prison shyt was just boring and time dragged on. Got into with the CO's but a lot of the times they wont doing shyt i done seen nikkas get they food ate in front of CO's and they turn they head nshyt...

You gone get tested regardless if you got a name or not in the streets im a Blood and i had the homies on my tier but i still got into shyt cause i was in there not giving a fukk still reppin my set, g-checking muhfukkas, starting fights, jumping nikkas that was food, not staying to myself etc.

been locked up like 6 times not including juve nshyt. worst thing and best thing about being locked up is you truly see who down for yo ass :smh: when you calling and writing people, who holding you down etc..my baby mama and my ma dukes (even she cut a nikka off after i kept going back) stayed down for me, kept shyt in my account, accepted my calls and wrote me on the regular.

2e6ewbo.jpg

:damn:

:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

thought i was the only one on this bytch on busted

34hys9f.jpg

been in the shyt most of my teenage yrs..n til like i was 24-25

from exading arrest...to aggravated robbery..

harris county jail...i got in more fights there..from old shyt in the streets...than i did when i got sent to darrington...

harris county is worse than any pen in the state of texas...

got transferred from tyc to harris county when i turned 17...i had more problems with cage laws than i did with any nikka or racist in it...

i broke them nikkas off all the time...then right be4 i got sent to darrington got jumped by 20 laws...had like 10 of them hoes teeth in my knuckles...hand was swole as shyt...

got to darrington..it was like the playaz club...the female cos was bopped out..n they was fukkin nikkas....like a big ass club...full of convicts...that 5yrs turned to 3...n i got out in no time..

Y'all nikkas staying out them streets?:to:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

i got kids now...i got out of it soon as i had my 1st born...finished college..

n got on at the oil rigs..

i got family still in the bricks...but i aint in them bytches like i was when i was a teen...

i run into old cos...n cops i clowned on all the time...trip out at the strip clubs n shyt...

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
i got kids now...i got out of it soon as i had my 1st born...

i run into old cos...n cops i clowned on all the time...trip out at the strip clubs n shyt...

Yeah man, I smartened up when I got out after I caught my first Felony. I fukked around for a minute but I gave that shyt up. Jail ain't the place to be.

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Yeah man, I smartened up when I got out after I caught my first Felony. I fukked around for a minute but I gave that shyt up. Jail ain't the place to be.

i still had dope money left over...took that...n got my record sealed...so it wouldnt fukk me in the long run..

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
i still had dope money left over...took that...n got my record sealed...so it wouldnt fukk me in the long run..

Yeah I got my shyt sealed up too when I got off probation. It's hard as hell out in the world with a felony. My last case broke me tho, 5 racks to bond out on a punk ass 50,000 bond and 3 racks to my lawyer:sadbron:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

thought i was the only one on this bytch on busted

34hys9f.jpg

been in the shyt most of my teenage yrs..n til like i was 24-25

from exading arrest...to aggravated robbery..

harris county jail...i got in more fights there..from old shyt in the streets...than i did when i got sent to darrington...

harris county is worse than any pen in the state of texas...

got transferred from tyc to harris county when i turned 17...i had more problems with cage laws than i did with any nikka or racist in it...

i broke them nikkas off all the time...then right be4 i got sent to darrington got jumped by 20 laws...had like 10 of them hoes teeth in my knuckles...hand was swole as shyt...

got to darrington..it was like the playaz club...the female cos was bopped out..n they was fukkin nikkas....like a big ass club...full of convicts...that 5yrs turned to 3...n i got out in no time..

Were you bumpin Frank Ocean while you were locked up or was that after. :russ:

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Yeah I got my shyt sealed up too when I got off probation. It's hard as hell out in the world with a felony. My last case broke me tho, 5 racks to bond out on a punk ass 50,000 bond and 3 racks to my lawyer:sadbron:

i always kept money...i never did dumb shyt none of the zones, pints or bricks i flipped..

found me a new lawyer..that was actually lookin out 4 me...kept his pockets playa...

once he started gettin shyt dismissed...that could have sent right back...

i kept that nikka on speed dial...

got in some shyt in dallas... he flew in got it thrown out..

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
you look like a hood nikka, where u from
New Orleans bruh in N.C, now nshyt..

WHAT WAS YALL IN FO?
POSSESS WITS SCHEDULE VI (PRINCIPAL)

MALICIOUS CONDUCT ASSAULT /PRISONER (jail case I caught for fighting)
Probation Violation
DRUG PARA - USE/POSSESS
ASSAULT
Grand Theft
Sell Cocaine 90-95 A
AGG UNLAWFUL USE OF WEAPON/VEH
POSSESSION OF FIREARM BY FELON (PRINCIPAL)
PROBATION REVOCATION
POSSESSING STOLEN GOODS (PRINCIPAL)
LARCENY LARCENY AFTER B & E (PRINCIPAL)
POSSESS WITS SCHEDULE VI (CONSPIRACY)
Poss Firearms By Felon 14-415.1
Poss Stolen Goods 14-71.1
Marijuana 90-95 A
Keep/sell Cs 90-108a
Mi Probation Violation 15a-1345

all my charges from adolescent to adult

trying too I Finished High School gotta get moneyy n shyt real so when I can get a legit legal hustle I jump on that like right now im at the North Carolina Raleigh Food Bank overnight.... during the days my nikka put me on at a construction site mostly workin with amigos. So I still do lil shyt here and there but I just gotta focus on betterin myself so I can help provide for my son and see him grow up.

I need to get my record sealed though forreal but Im thinking its tooo fukkin late im 24 :sadcam:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Its overrated. NO nikkas is not gettin there CULO blasted. Thats only if you in them serious joints. If you doing a couple of months or a year around here you go to Rikers which is a pretty chill place. Iono if I remember right but I think thats the prison that Wayne went to. One of my girls aunt is a CO. So she was tellin me stories about weezy and shyt. About how all the guards would bother him in the middle of the night and ask for autographs. Media overhyped it too, nikkas wasnt testing Wayne when he was in there. Overall it was pretty chill. Lil Wayne is a wild short dude tho, and he is really quiet in real life.

Overall jail a pretty chill place

My main shorty pops in there right now, and he be like he get mo peace and quiet in prision than out there in them streets.

In reality Prison is actually in a twisted fukked up way, is a nice spot to get away from the troubles and ailes of life. Especially if you a street nikka who is heavily deep in the game. Prison actual is a escape for alot of thug nikkas and criminals.

I understand what you saying, but damn, nikkas need to just move away and become a farmer or join a Buddhist monastery or some shiit. :wow:

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
New Orleans bruh in N.C, now nshyt..

POSSESS WITS SCHEDULE VI (PRINCIPAL)

MALICIOUS CONDUCT ASSAULT /PRISONER (jail case I caught for fighting)

DRUG PARA - USE/POSSESS
ASSAULT
Grand Theft
PROBATION REVOCATION
LARCENY
POSSESS WITS SCHEDULE VI (CONSPIRACY)

all my charges from adolescent to adult

trying too I Finished High School gotta get moneyy n shyt real so when I can get a legit legal hustle I jump on that like right now im at the North Carolina Raleigh Food Bank overnight.... during the days my nikka put me on at a construction site mostly workin with amigos. So I still do lil shyt here and there but I just gotta focus on betterin myself so I can help provide for my son and see him grow up.

I need to get my record sealed though forreal but Im thinking its tooo fukkin late im 24 :sadcam:

It's not too late breh. It cost around $1500 through a lawyer, but you can find some that's cool with a down payment and a payment plan. Also, call Legal Aid in your city, cause they may be able to do it for you for just court cost. Just tell them that you can't find a job and your record is hindering you.

As far as them streets, I know you gotta do you, so stay on point

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
Sometimes u gotta look @ it from the other side too... your stressing your FAM out getting locked up multiple times. What about them? Should they just continue to stand by and deal with your drama constantly? Its not fair to expect that. You say they ain't down for u but u ain't down for them either
I aint got alot of fam ne way so I wont expecting that much fam to stick by me like I said it was my moms and my baby mama only but over time nshyt my ma cut a nikka off too. yo mama gone always keep it a buck with you no matter what situation you in she just washed her hands with me overtime and I cant blame her cause I was really running her brazy...

What I meant though was you see how fake some of ya nikkas is or the hoes you fukkin with when you down though. you see who gone really hold you down when you in a fukked up situation. thats y i rock so hard with my baby mama right now cause she stood by me thru all that shyt.