keep it funky no cutz, when yall nikkaz went to jail. what went down

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Breh, one of my co-workers used to be a prison guard. I asked him one day if the shyt you see on tv or in the movies actually happen. He said he didn't really see the stabbings or any of that type of shyt, but he did say that prison love was the real deal. During the night, when lights are out, it's completely dark inside the cell so they couldn't really see too much shyt. But he did say you'd hear grown men whimpering and shyt, and beds making noises like someone's getting plowed through a wall.

shyt had him :blink::ohmy::weirdo::weirdo:

He didn't last more than 6 months. That shyt was too much. :mindblown:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeVN_Nv4_h4&feature=player_detailpage#t=24s]Gangstalicious - Thuggin Love (Requested by NeiyonSpyder) - YouTube[/ame]

:dj2::dj2::dj2:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
:shaq2:

You dont get your ass tore up in county. Everyone in county is fighting their case, or just trying to come home without any added time after serving "county life" (5 years.....at least that is most time you can serve in Philly...if your ass gets 5 years and ONE month, you go upstate :to:)

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Its overrated. NO nikkas is not gettin there CULO blasted. Thats only if you in them serious joints. If you doing a couple of months or a year around here you go to Rikers which is a pretty chill place. Iono if I remember right but I think thats the prison that Wayne went to. One of my girls aunt is a CO. So she was tellin me stories about weezy and shyt. About how all the guards would bother him in the middle of the night and ask for autographs. Media overhyped it too, nikkas wasnt testing Wayne when he was in there. Overall it was pretty chill. Lil Wayne is a wild short dude tho, and he is really quiet in real life.

Overall jail a pretty chill place

My main shorty pops in there right now, and he be like he get mo peace and quiet in prision than out there in them streets.

In reality Prison is actually in a twisted fukked up way, is a nice spot to get away from the troubles and ailes of life. Especially if you a street nikka who is heavily deep in the game. Prison actual is a escape for alot of thug nikkas and criminals.

Daps
I worked in a jail in the clinic..that sounds about right.

I woulda faked a sickness just to go to the clinic, then I woulda grabbed your but while you weren't lookin' :shaq2:

Then you would get overwhelmed by my assertiveness and bend over just like you are in your avi...then

:lawd:

:krs:

:noah:

:win:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
I woulda faked a sickness just to go to the clinic, then I woulda grabbed your but while you weren't lookin' :shaq2:

Then you would get overwhelmed by my assertiveness and bend over just like you are in your avi...then

:lawd:

:krs:

:noah:

:win:

:laugh:
Yea. I had to time my restroom and lunch breaks because everytime I stepped out, inmates were trying to pass me notes and ish.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So he spots some random dude and hit him with the meanest hay maker Ive ever seen. Ive never seen a dude fall like he did. Then he turns his head to the Sergent that was walking with him and said " I bet yall will talk to me now"

You left out a smiley

So he spots some random dude and hit him with the meanest hay maker Ive ever seen. Ive never seen a dude fall like he did. Then he turns his head to the Sergent that was walking with him and said "I bet yall will talk to me now :youngsabo:"

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
In county got in mad fights over gang shyt county was worst than my 15 months in prison cause i was fighting on the regular...caught one jail case for assault while i was in prison.

Just sleep, work out and got tatted up in prison shyt was just boring and time dragged on. Got into with the CO's but a lot of the times they wont doing shyt i done seen nikkas get they food ate in front of CO's and they turn they head nshyt...

You gone get tested regardless if you got a name or not in the streets im a Blood and i had the homies on my tier but i still got into shyt cause i was in there not giving a fukk still reppin my set, g-checking muhfukkas, starting fights, jumping nikkas that was food, not staying to myself etc.

been locked up like 6 times not including juve nshyt. worst thing and best thing about being locked up is you truly see who down for yo ass :smh: when you calling and writing people, who holding you down etc..my baby mama and my ma dukes (even she cut a nikka off after i kept going back) stayed down for me, kept shyt in my account, accepted my calls and wrote me on the regular.

2e6ewbo.jpg

:damn:
:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

thought i was the only one on this bytch on busted

34hys9f.jpg

been in the shyt most of my teenage yrs..n til like i was 24-25

from exading arrest...to aggravated robbery..

harris county jail...i got in more fights there..from old shyt in the streets...than i did when i got sent to darrington...

harris county is worse than any pen in the state of texas...

got transferred from tyc to harris county when i turned 17...i had more problems with cage laws than i did with any nikka or racist in it...

i broke them nikkas off all the time...then right be4 i got sent to darrington got jumped by 20 laws...had like 10 of them hoes teeth in my knuckles...hand was swole as shyt...

got to darrington..it was like the playaz club...the female cos was bopped out..n they was fukkin nikkas....like a big ass club...full of convicts...that 5yrs turned to 3...n i got out in no time..

Daps
:laugh:
Yea. I had to time my restroom and lunch breaks because everytime I stepped out, inmates were trying to pass me notes and ish.

As a woman, why did you take that job. I see how women get harassed by ignorant nikkas in the streets and Jail is like the all star game of ignorant nikkas...

You survived it so more power to you.

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
i got the most sleep i ever got in my life

Truth..

I slept all day, ac and them cold ass floors and beds :snooze:.

That's all I did was read, sleep, workout..

fukked up thing was being locked up with people you hated, and it was constantly like :wtb:..worst thing to do was let it get back to the guards, they'd know you and so and so had beef and they'd try to get you to fight/stabbed.

I stayed to myself, I didn't want any more time added on.

I haven't been back since, word of advice find someone in your family to get you a real lawyer. I had no choice but to get one from the courts, I could have beat almost all of my charges..If I had a real lawyer

worst thing and best thing about being locked up is you truly see who down for yo ass :smh: when you calling and writing people, who holding you down etc..
This is the realest shyt ever right here..

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
As a woman, why did you take that job. I see how women get harassed by ignorant nikkas in the streets and Jail is like the all star game of ignorant nikkas...

You survived it so more power to you.

I took the job because the money was good and i knew it would look good on my resume, seeing that I work well under pressure, in hostile environments, etc... that was the main tiopic of discussion with future employers when I went on job interviews..they were really impressed..i wasnt so much harassed as much as guys just wanting to have someone to talk to.. a smile or a glance their way did wonders..lol

:heh: ion see how u did it....

they crooked as fukk in there...

i was in that bytch with 3-2 one time...n man one of my biggest fights was helpin his ass in there..

they started whuppin his ass....

Yeah, the guards were really dirty when I was there..When I first started working there I was suprised at how foul they were talking to the inmates and the amount of force they used..but after a couple weeks, I was used to it.

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My stepdad is in corrections administration. So he oversees COs as part of his job.

He has told me several times that his BIGGEST staff issue is with female COs and male inmates.

He fires people on an almost monthly basis for fukking inmates.

He's even had MALE staff start relationships with other male inmates and get fired. Crazy.