keep it funky no cutz, when yall nikkaz went to jail. what went down

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
South Philly...all day everyday!
I remember being deep into the Prison Break tv series on fox (one of the goat TV shows) and i got booked in the middle of one of the seasons and we weren't allowed to watch it :why:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
WHY YA'LL nikkaS ON HERE SO FASCINATED WITH JAIL/PRISON?

nikka just watch msnbc's lockup and stfu

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
tell us about how they tore your ass up l

:shaq2:

You dont get your ass tore up in county. Everyone in county is fighting their case, or just trying to come home without any added time after serving "county life" (5 years.....at least that is most time you can serve in Philly...if your ass gets 5 years and ONE month, you go upstate :to:)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't that the truth.

But to answer the question, fights, fight, fights, and fights:usure: Better be ready to throw them hands nikka. nikkas will rob you for shyt like commissary shoes and shyt if you a ho ass nikka or don't have no allies. In work release, the bathroom was see through so the C.O.'s could see what was going on. The female C.O.'s used to be staring at nikkas dikks when they took a shower. Don't know anyone who fukked while I was there though. Smoking weed, nikkas be having coke and hard in that bytch. Them drops get made on visitation day. nikkas be waiting on that weed :pachaha: nikkas getting beat out bthe dorm, literally :lolbron: nikkas trying to escape :lolbron: Seen some C.O.'s fukk a nikka up, can't say he didn't deserve it though. nikkas getting tats :snoop:

dont know how it is where yall at but all the times i went aint nobody fukk wit me cuz i kept to myself nikkas was actually pretty cool offerin me they comissary and ciggarettes and shyt thats why i be thinkin its just a myth when they talk about nikkas tryin people and shyt maybe its just where you at though

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
Talking about homeless inmates?
They ate their entire tray at lunch and dinner and whatever else they could from others. :eat:

nah man...im just talking about people in general who you know are in there for whatever, don't got noone outside to give a fukk to put money on their books, and try to be overly friendly to either coax you into giving them commissary (gimme a pack of noodles today and i'll give you two next week!!!)or to try to find a way to steal something on the sly :shaq2:

I've been with good old people in jail who I had no problem with giving chips or noodles to them (without expecting anything back) because they are good people and not asking you for nothing, not because they are snakes trying to coax into feeding them, but because they were just good people who were just a little less fortunate and despite their circumstances, wasn't trying to beg, coax, or hustle for food, they were just cool people and i would rather see some young snake starve instead of them

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
dont know how it is where yall at but all the times i went aint nobody fukk wit me cuz i kept to myself nikkas was actually pretty cool offerin me they comissary and ciggarettes and shyt thats why i be thinkin its just a myth when they talk about nikkas tryin people and shyt maybe its just where you at though

It also depends what floor you're on in the jail. Usually for small petty shyt, you will be in a dorm with similar people. Way less shyt goes down in the misdemeanor dorm's cause they have shyt to lose and actually know when they are getting out. If you get put with the felons, you go be fighting nikka :usure: A lot of them nikkas got murder charges and know they going up the road. fukks will not be given:shaq:

Where you at tho, a small town? I'm in Duval. The bigger the city, the more shyt probably go down

Daps
Reppin
NULL
im in little rock arkansas and believe me it goes down here these nikkas killas and shyt but if you keep to yoself and aint bout no bullshyt they respect it but if a nikka do try you you gotta show em you aint goin

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
It also depends what floor you're on in the jail. Usually for small petty shyt, you will be in a dorm with similar people. Way less shyt goes down in the misdemeanor dorm's cause they have shyt to lose and actually know when they are getting out. If you get put with the felons, you go be fighting nikka :usure: A lot of them nikkas got murder charges and know they going up the road. fukks will not be given:shaq:

Where you at tho, a small town? I'm in Duval. The bigger the city, the more shyt probably go down
If a skinny dude like me go there, but dont start no trouble, just all quiet, will i still get funked with?