keep it funky no cutz, when yall nikkaz went to jail. what went down

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If a skinny dude like me go there, but dont start no trouble, just all quiet, will i still get funked with?

fukk yea, if you with the goons. Im a tall skinny nikka myself. If no one knows you, you will have to prove yourself at some point. Most times sooner rather than later. It's just a fact that nikkas will try you. It's all about respect. As long as you stick up for yourself, and hold your own, you will gain some respect. It ain't all about winning or losing, although that helps. Everybody don't be gooning, but it's always at least one group. They'll fall back and move on to the next one, if you ain't no bytch. It's fresh meat coming in that bytch everyday. Once you become a victim, you getting terrorized daily.

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
In county got in mad fights over gang shyt county was worst than my 15 months in prison cause i was fighting on the regular...caught one jail case for assault while i was in prison.

Just sleep, work out and got tatted up in prison shyt was just boring and time dragged on. Got into with the CO's but a lot of the times they wont doing shyt i done seen nikkas get they food ate in front of CO's and they turn they head nshyt...

You gone get tested regardless if you got a name or not in the streets im a Blood and i had the homies on my tier but i still got into shyt cause i was in there not giving a fukk still reppin my set, g-checking muhfukkas, starting fights, jumping nikkas that was food, not staying to myself etc.

been locked up like 6 times not including juve nshyt. worst thing and best thing about being locked up is you truly see who down for yo ass :smh: when you calling and writing people, who holding you down etc..my baby mama and my ma dukes (even she cut a nikka off after i kept going back) stayed down for me, kept shyt in my account, accepted my calls and wrote me on the regular.

2e6ewbo.jpg

:damn:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
I worked at a prison and most of that shyt is true breh. When I was there the female co's was fukking inmates and the guards :youngsabo:. Fights were unreal. I was in one that almost got us all in trouble :pachaha: but they threw away the tape

My first day on the job (while on the tour of the prison) I saw the best knockout I've ever seen. 1 dude was mad about rank (Sergents, Lieutenants, ect) not investigating or talking to him about his problem. So he spots some random dude and hit him with the meanest hay maker Ive ever seen. Ive never seen a dude fall like he did. Then he turns his head to the Sergent that was walking with him and said " I bet yall will talk to me now"

I got stories for days

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
In county got in mad fights over gang shyt county was worst than my 15 minutes in prison cause i was fighting on the regular...caught one jail case for assault while i was in prison.

Just sleep, work out and got tatted up in prison shyt was just boring and time dragged on. Got into with the CO's but a lot of the times they wont doing shyt i done seen nikkas get they food ate in front of CO's and they turn they head nshyt...

You gone get tested regardless if you got a name or not in the streets im a Blood and i had the homies on my tier but i still got into shyt cause i was in there not giving a fukk still reppin my set, g-checking muhfukkas, starting fights, jumping nikkas that was food, not staying to myself etc.

been locked up like 6 times not including juve nshyt. worst thing and best thing about being locked up is you truly see who down for yo ass :smh: when you calling and writing people, who holding you down etc..my baby mama and my ma dukes (even she cut a nikka off after i kept going back) stayed down for me, kept shyt in my account, accepted my calls and wrote me on the regular.

2e6ewbo.jpg

:damn:
you look like a hood nikka, where u from