Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
i got the most sleep i ever got in my life

Ain't that the truth.

But to answer the question, fights, fight, fights, and fights:usure: Better be ready to throw them hands nikka. nikkas will rob you for shyt like commissary shoes and shyt if you a ho ass nikka or don't have no allies. In work release, the bathroom was see through so the C.O.'s could see what was going on. The female C.O.'s used to be staring at nikkas dikks when they took a shower. Don't know anyone who fukked while I was there though. Smoking weed, nikkas be having coke and hard in that bytch. Them drops get made on visitation day. nikkas be waiting on that weed :pachaha: nikkas getting beat out bthe dorm, literally :lolbron: nikkas trying to escape :lolbron: Seen some C.O.'s fukk a nikka up, can't say he didn't deserve it though. nikkas getting tats :snoop:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Ain't that the truth.

But to answer the question, fights, fight, fights, and fights:usure: Better be ready to throw them hands nikka. nikkas will rob you for shyt like commissary shoes and shyt if you a ho ass nikka or don't have no allies. In work release, the bathroom was see through so the C.O.'s could see what was going on. The female C.O.'s used to be staring at nikkas dikks when they took a shower. Don't know anyone who fukked while I was there though. Smoking weed, nikkas be having coke and hard in that bytch. Them drops get made on visitation day. nikkas be waiting on that weed :pachaha: nikkas getting beat out bthe dorm, literally :lolbron: nikkas trying to escape :lolbron: Seen some C.O.'s fukk a nikka up, can't say he didn't deserve it though. nikkas getting tats :snoop:

Did female COs have sex with the dudes?

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
South Philly...all day everyday!
immediately befriending you celly and a few others, getting your commissary, chipping in your ingredients for the grand chi-chi feast, and feasting after the tiny dinner chow while broke people with no commissary stare at you feasting like :sadcam: :to:>>>>>

People trying to befriend you for food :usure: <<<<<< fukk you broke fakkit :shaq:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
I worked at a jail as a deputy. I guess that's not what you are looking for.

Ha ha.

99% of inmates were normal and behaved.
Crazy stories
1. Black inmate was naked in his bed and jerking off and didn't stop even when a deputy entered his cell.
2. White inmate who was a known child molester got sucker punched by black inmate and then smashed to the ground. It was unprovoked and came out of nowhere. Black dude was even from a completely different building.
3. In the special holding cells for crazies, I check up on all cells and this black inmate was dancing and skipping around and singing, kind of like in "the Wiz". It was f'ed up but kind of funny to see.
4. During ramadan, a black inmate, who wasn't really Muslim but wanted to attend stuff just to get out his building, sucker punched another Muslim black inmate during a Muslim service. They were beefing over something stupid. He got one of his front teeth punched out in the fight.

I worked in a jail in the clinic..that sounds about right.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Did female COs have sex with the dudes?

Not while I was there, I would have known:mjpls: But it was a few confirmed that had fukked some inmates before. Them bytches used to be flirting. A lot of these nikkas had grew up with these bytches and went to the same school.

immediately befriending you celly and a few others, getting your commissary, chipping in your ingredients for the grand chi-chi feast, and feasting after the tiny dinner chow while broke people with no commissary stare at you feasting like :sadcam: :to:>>>>>

People trying to befriend you for food :usure: <<<<<< fukk you broke fakkit :shaq:

:laff: nikkas do be on that lets have a feast type shyt. Them hot cornchips in the creamy chicken noodles :ahh: :upsetfavre: at a nikka having to cook noodles in a Styrofoam cup and hot water

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
*looks at T/S username*
*looks at thread title*
3040947_o.gif

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
Having an empty bread loaf bag to make the chi chi's.....

noodles, 180 degree water, different noodle mix packs, turkey sausages and pepperoni, crushed cheese curls....

getting everything into the bag and a hole in the loaf bag, broth leaking out unnapprecation :to:

*rushing to get our platic cups*

"Save that broth yo!"

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
for philly people.....in the recent years, cold packs became a regular thing for lunch (cold pack = a bag of chips, an iced tea, 4 pieces of bread, 4 pieces of bologna, 4 pieces of cheese, and an apple).....

Back in the earlier 2000's, you used to only get cold packs in the receiving area, or if you went to meet your lawyer, or were going to a lineup. Back then, people would really beat you the fukk up for that cold pack...it was like red lobster in there...them shyts were valuable in CFCF in Philly before they became the norm for lunch. If you werent a bytch and could hold on to your cold pack, you could trade that bytch for a pack of newports

Dead End

Rican B*stard
Daps
Reppin
NW Chicago
Spent 3 months in a rural county jail. Was pretty non-eventful. Couple people I knew got sent in around the same time so to a certain extent it was like hanging out with my friend's older brothers. Watched a lot of TV, read a lot, drew and wrote rhymes. Got cigarettes smuggled in by people on work release.

Couple times I got into it with rednecks over racial slurs or the fact that NASCAR was never going to be watched in the cell or the fact I was gonna watch Rap City everyday. Had a couple issues with some jailers and the sherriff over some stuff, too. It's a little different in places with a lower population you're likely to know some of the cops/people you're in jail with on some level.